I want science to develop a steroid

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I want science to develop a steroid that turns a transmale into a male and last a decade per pill. This idea of having to take pills or shots every day or every few weeks is a pain in the ass. It isn't total effective either...This pill needs to be fullproof and grow our muscles, turn our face manly and give us beards!!!! It needs to do this effective and without question. We transmales need to pass big time and without question.

Do you think this is possible in the future?

Last edited:
You’re utterly pointless.

And the word you took a swing at (and missed badly) would have been FOOLproof. You should be familiar with it, since you are a fool.
I am sorry I messed up spelling the word. On the otherhand it would be cool for millions of us transmales to have such a pill that would make our goals easier.

I am sorry I messed up spelling the word. On the otherhand it would be cool for millions of us transmales to have such a pill that would make our goals easier.
How can you be a transmale if you had detransitioned as you earlier said you had? You are an attention seeking very lonely little girl who desperately wants a man between her legs.

Before I thought this poster was sincere, but now after this thread... does anyone else think this 'Jessica-stormlover' is a made up character trolling the hell out of us? :lol: I mean, come on. It's either that, or sadly a portion of the population is truly and completely loco in the coco.

How can you be a transmale if you had detransitioned as you earlier said you had? You are an attention seeking very lonely little girl who desperately wants a man between her legs.
It would be cool for girls that wish to transition to have the ability to do so effectively with a better pill. That is what I am saying.

Yes, I detransitioned but that doesn't change the reality that I believe it should be a choice.

I want science to develop a steroid that turns a transmale into a male and last a decade per pill. This idea of having to take pills or shots every day or every few weeks is a pain in the ass. It isn't total effective either...This pill needs to be fullproof and grow our muscles, turn our face manly and give us beards!!!! It needs to do this effective and without question. We transmales need to pass big time and without question.

You sick fuck....

People like you are a danger to society.

Before I thought this poster was sincere, but now after this thread... does anyone else think this 'Jessica-stormlover' is a made up character trolling the hell out of us? :lol: I mean, come on. It's either that, or sadly a portion of the population is truly and completely loco in the coco.
Your last explanation is the truth.

HE has a long past here with many different names. He's sincere and he's not okay.

It would be cool for girls that wish to transition to have the ability to do so effectively with a better pill. That is what I am saying.
Big Pharma has , in the last generation, been able to convince us that anything is possible w/a pill from them

The market they've built depends only on our faith in it

Which is why we hear so much of the 'pros', and so little of the 'cons' , allbeit those cons have far and large exceeded any illegal cartel

One would imagine this last pandemic to be somewhat a wake up call

~S~

I want science to develop a steroid that turns a transmale into a male

You only refer to physical characteristics .
But if key parts of your brain are rewired, the repair job might be very long term or even impossible -- which I tragically suspect

Wish in one hand shit in the other and see which one fills up first

if you want to be a guy.....why is your name Jessica?.....

Forum List

Back