Hunter is 100% the victim of deep state right wing lawfare

Congratulations. Now I can point out the parallels with ex-president Trump. Who also evaded taxes by undervaluing his assets to the states, and swindling banks by overvaluing his assets to them. Using a host of falsified business records

Add in his enterprises like Trump University and Trump charity that turned out to be complete frauds.
Trump is under scrutiny of the IRS every year. There’s nothing there to prosecute. You TDS afflicted idiots can’t make up stuff and expect it to be prosecuted as a crime.

Now amp that up, that you have justices on the supreme court who lied to the senate, under oath, that they had no intention of overturning Roe v Wade.

And then they overturned Roe v Wade.

They even replayed their testimony before the senate judiciary saying they wouldn't overturn Roe.
None of them ever said that.

Again… no one gets charged for that crime unless the gun is used in a violent crime… unless your name is Biden
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard out of you people...lol

"Lying on Federal forms only applies to gun crimes". Can you be MORE idiotic?

My guess: to try and sway the jury with their presence.

As far as the charges brought against Hunter, they are valid. He lied on the ATF form. He wrote a book detailing his addiction to illegal drugs. He isn't above the law.

Nor is he below it.

The thing is, these kinds of charges are almost never brought, and in the few occasions they are, it's usually because the person took the illegally acquired gun and did something worse with it.

1717621567255.png

Hunter's dad pushed through Draconian gun control laws, and wants to restrict firearms even more.

Why shouldn't the Bidens obey the same laws as their subjects?

That's the point here.
What draconian gun laws?

We have the most lax gun laws in the world. It's why we have 46,000 gun deaths a year.

These kinds of things are never charged, normally. At worst, the government just confiscates your gun and puts your name in NICS.

If we were REALLY concerned about drug addicts buying guns, then require a piss test for buying one.

Don't make an addict try to self-assess.

Re: Tossing a gun into a trash can next to a school.
It was on the other side of a highway from a school. In a commercial dumpster.
And now Hunters trial will last longer than the time he had the gun.
Which is right near a school. Good to see that you approve of that kind of reckless behavior. Putting kids in danger. Typical of you lefties.

Imprisoning the children of your political opponents is exactly what Stalin and Mao would do.

But leading the charge for the conviction your direct political opponent is specifically reserved for Biden.

Except that hasn't happened. Thats delusion.

Sure it has. A few of these AGs met with Biden lawyers to discuss allegations against Trump soon after he announced his run for President this term. Pretty obvious.

Sure it has. A few of these AGs met with Biden lawyers to discuss allegations against Trump soon after he announced his run for President this term. Pretty obvious.
That is not evidence Biden directed anything. Look at what Trump is doing to your mind. Your capacity for reason has been destroyed.

Apparently you were napping when Biden signed the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act ? Which BTW, has not made any communities safer and was uber-partisan.

That bill is less than two years old. Sorry if it hasn't solved all the problems yet.

It was written and introduced by Republicans.

Just go away.

Last edited:
So why wasn't Hunter allowed a new plea that wasn't "over the top", Such as the one Dominick Black got for a $2,000 fine?

I'm sure Hunter lawyer Abey Lowell proposed such a deal, but the Trump appointed US Attorney refused to even consider a plea deal, any plea deal.
Again, you’d have to ask the prosecutor…I know you’re trying to paint a picture here, but I’m not going to let you.

Maybe, it’s because the prosecutor tried to give Hunter the deal of a thousand lifetimes, with immunity for the rest of his life, and Hunter fucked it up, and made the prosecutor look stupid…

blame Hunter

Maybe, it’s because the prosecutor tried to give Hunter the deal of a thousand lifetimes, with immunity for the rest of his life, and Hunter fucked it up, and made the prosecutor look stupid…
Maybe you should read something instead of just making stuff up.

The prosecution messed up the plea deal. The judge rejected it. Hunter didn't do anything but sit there and watch.

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

Huge differences between the two cases.
Hunter Biden provided the evidence himself with pictures and diary journal entries that corresponds to accounting records and company records.
PLUS
These crimes Hunter admits to also involves Joe Biden himself selling access to the White House and President Obama gaining favorable business deals as a result of this access.
(All credible business records and what is essentially an admission of guilt)

The cases against Trump are based solely on testimony from a liar/thief and a prostitute without the Defense being allowed viable testimony contradictory to the prosecution's inflammatory assertions.

Huge differences between the two cases.
Hunter Biden provided the evidence himself with pictures and diary journal entries that corresponds to accounting records and company records.
PLUS
These crimes Hunter admits to also involves Joe Biden himself selling access to the White House and President Obama gaining favorable business deals as a result of this access.
(All credible business records and what is essentially an admission of guilt)

The cases against Trump are based solely on testimony from a liar/thief and a prostitute without the Defense being allowed viable testimony contradictory to the prosecution's inflammatory assertions.
How about we try them by jury? Seems like the American way to determine guilt or innocence.

Forum List

Back