I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting …

A transgender Wyoming woman was convicted Wednesday of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl inside a bathroom.

Transgender woman who sexually abused girls as young as four …

I guess means we can't have women in girl's locker room, they are predators.

Please help me out here , why is this ok?

When I opened this thread, I thought it would be about girls being subjected to ridiculous punishments over dress codes, which has been going since I was in high school, but no. It's just another ridiculous attack on trans people.

I wish Fox News would focus on REAL issues high school girls have to face, instead of non-issues like this.

I guess means we can't have women in girl's locker room, they are predators.
were they in girl's bathrooms?

When I opened this thread, I thought it would be about girls being subjected to ridiculous punishments over dress codes, which has been going since I was in high school, but no. It's just another ridiculous attack on trans people.

I wish Fox News would focus on REAL issues high school girls have to face, instead of non-issues like this.
pedophiles right?

you deny they love sharing with kids? Pride events say I'm right.

Last edited:
Please help me out here , why is this ok?

Because, people like curried goats, are pushing for the downfall of a once great, moral nation, this is part of the plan. If they can legislate and force everyone to accept it their aching souls will be soothed temporarily

Quote it, smart guy.
Here you go you fucking moron. 😄
But this wouldn't have fucking happend if sick fucks like yourself didn't insist on letting males into these places. That girls life is ruined because of this shit. What about bullshit doesn't change the fact that it was a bad decision by everyone involved.
And then this guy.
not if you don't let them into the girls bathrooms nope. Why don't you respect girls?

The argument that a rapist would of raped except that he saw a sign that said no boys allowed and walked away defeated is stupid. 😄

She is upset, wouldn't you be, after all I thought you were a girl , dragon lady, we hear about these young precious girls getting raped and killed all the time, don't we have a duty in life to protect them?

hookers have dress codes??

Get your facts straight, the attacks are on young girls, and the attackers are the trans freaks.

the larger question is why do demofks hate little girls so much?

The larger question is why do you hate trans people????

A teenager is not a "little girl". "Little Girls" are under the age of 7. If you want to do something for teenage girls, stop the slut shaming, the dress codes, and the public shaming of students who don't comply.

Forum List

Back