I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

What attacks??? Links please. There have been no such attacks reported anywhere in the US.

We are not talking about gay kids, they stay in the guys locker room, we are talking complete weird people,who sucks at sports and want to win being a girl because they know they are physically better
Again, you live on the moon. They are trans because they feel feminine.

You'd have to be completely insane to go through this in life just to play some sport against girls.

The problem is that while any typical girl would of course be uncomfortable with a dude watching them change and maki g inappropriate comments, many will put up with it as the price for playing sports.

It is up to men and women to make sure that is not the choice they have to make.
punishing young women is so demofk

You'd have to be completely insane to do this just to play against girls on highschool level.
I am gen x 1965 and I don't understand this , please explain it to me, because I don't want my granddaughter pissed off and I will do something about it

Only a bigot would object to being raped by a guy in a skirt.
You seem to be missing an inherent property of rape. The objection is what makes it rape, otherwise it's just sex. 😄

You people need a sex education class. And maybe a course on consent.

slut shaming is good for them it stops them from being sluts,,
to bad no one slut shamed you,,

Thank you for proving my point. Every day, with every post, you demonstrate what a complete loser you really are.

Why are boys celebrated for being "studs" and girls mocked as "sluts" for similar behavior?

You'd have to be completely insane to do this just to play against girls on highschool level.
Or, they say they are trans because of the benefits being trans provides.

Or better yet, they aren't trans. They are gender fluid. Walk in the locker room as a girl, then fluid into being a titty pinching guy with a hard on.

Forum List

Back