I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

Thank you for proving my point. Every day, with every post, you demonstrate what a complete loser you really are.

Why are boys celebrated for being "studs" and girls mocked as "sluts" for similar behavior?
Boys can dry off. Girls carry that dripping pussy all day.

Or, they say they are trans because of the benefits being trans provides.
Jesus-facepalm.jpg

Thank you for proving my point. Every day, with every post, you demonstrate what a complete loser you really are.

Why are boys celebrated for being "studs" and girls mocked as "sluts" for similar behavior?
I totally agree with your statement, girls can sleep around, I don't care, but when a boy dresses like a girl it's totally different

OK then how about the girls feelings about a man in their locker room ?
Then we're back to deciding how much we care about the feelings of bigots. If a little white girl is uncomfortable sharing a locker with a little black girl is that the little black girls problem?

Then we're back to deciding how much we care about the feelings of bigots. If a little white girl is uncomfortable sharing a locker with a little black girl is that the little black girls problem?
They both have vaginas

youre the one calling men studs for banging a bunch of sluts not me,, I never said it was just women,,

so why dont you answer why you call men studs and not sluts??

In this society you have to prove they're dangerous sex perverts not just cry about it like a little bitch.
Wrong. Judge Kavanaugh was simply accused by one person and we were told to believe her. We're simply supposed to bend over and accept whatever you fucked up ignorant pawns say.

Forum List

Back