I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

The larger question is why do you hate trans people????

A teenager is not a "little girl". "Little Girls" are under the age of 7. If you want to do something for teenage girls, stop the slut shaming, the dress codes, and the public shaming of students who don't comply.
slut shaming is good for them it stops them from being sluts,,
to bad no one slut shamed you,,

The larger question is why do you hate trans people????

A teenager is not a "little girl". "Little Girls" are under the age of 7. If you want to do something for teenage girls, stop the slut shaming, the dress codes, and the public shaming of students who don't comply.
He doesn't, he never seen them in highschool, guys have a pentrating weapon then girls, god for bid if she was alone and her dad couldn't protect her

When I opened this thread, I thought it would be about girls being subjected to ridiculous punishments over dress codes, which has been going since I was in high school, but no. It's just another ridiculous attack on trans people.

I wish Fox News would focus on REAL issues high school girls have to face, instead of non-issues like this.
How do you attack something that can't biologically exist?

If you were guy in high school you telling me you wouldn't have a hard on?

Let's be serious here I was like a rabbit

Do you live on the moon?

Gay guys are gay exactly BECAUSE they are not attracted to girls, they are attracted to other guys. If anything they'd be getting hard in boys changing room.

Aside from that, I was on a swim team in highschool, constantly around girls in tight swimsuits. Some of them were attractive, but never once did I feel like getting hard at public facilities. How fucking emberassing.

The argument that a rapist would of raped except that he saw a sign that said no boys allowed and walked away defeated is stupid. 😄

Learn to follow along, and stop arguing against something no one said. The OP is about a girl who felt uncomfortable undressing in front of a male. That would not have happened if the male was never allowed in there.

So we know you support sexual deviancy, and are a danger to other people, thanks for the confirmation, hopefully the FBI is following this thread and can pay you a visit.
Sexual freedom is every individuals right in this country. Just ask Jerry Falwell Jr., his wife and their pool boy.

Do you live on the moon?

Gay boys are gay exactly BECAUSE they are not attracted to girls, they are attracted to other boys.

Aside from that, I was on a swim team in highschool constantly around girls in tight swimsuits. Some of them were attractive, but never once did I feel like getting hard at public facilities. How fucking emberassing.
We are not talking about gay kids, they stay in the guys locker room, we are talking complete weird people,who sucks at sports and want to win being a girl because they know they are physically better

And they want to watch young girls dress, it's insane she gets punished in my day the teacher would expell the perverts

Learn to follow along, and stop arguing against something no one said. The OP is about a girl who felt uncomfortable undressing in front of a male. That would not have happened if the male was never allowed in there.
I posted the relevant quotes for you you illiterate bastard. 😄

Why aren't the parents just yanking their daughters out of these teams? This is the effect of poison on the minds of people when they accept wokeness.
Wokeness cannot win, when people are independent and free. When you are independent and free you have power.
Parents have the power to completely shut down wokeness in schools like this by shutting down their school's girls sports.
Remove the players and there is no team for the mentally ill transnut pervert to infiltrate.
Schools then will have to rethink their policies and focus them on protecting the privacy and safety of their female athletes.
The problem is that while any typical girl would of course be uncomfortable with a dude watching them change and maki g inappropriate comments, many will put up with it as the price for playing sports.

It is up to men and women to make sure that is not the choice they have to make.

Forum List

Back