I want to live in a society where most police officers don't carry a gun

I would like to live in a society where few police carry guns

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's a very simple question, do you feel you would like to live in a society where few police carry a gun. If any situation requires it, a police tactical unit can respond.
Of course, that would be very nice. But it is also, sadly, a fantasy world that will never exist.
Except of course such societies do exist but cannot be acknowledged by 2A nuts because there goes the narrative.

1050px-Countries_with_unarmed_police_forces.png

You might someday make a good point overall if you could stop being and sounding like such a jackass racist.
My point that may have escaped you is that most of the violent crime in this country is by Blacks and Browns. Pointing that out is not racist. It is reality.

I don't feel I need to take my rifle shopping, unlike you paranoid cowards, nor do my police need to go around armed. Of course, I wouldn't be permitted to take my rifle shopping so that point may well be moot. Oh well.

Then again, it may be why my police don't need to go around armed, who can say?

iu

Oh yes, she has her rifle..

And you have spent more hours on the range so you KNOW that is a rifle...

:lol:

There's a reason no one takes you seriously.

Knowing now that many police departments are no better than the Gestapo, I'd love to know I'm better armed than they are if they try to stop me from exercising my rights.

As long as they continue to trample our rights & enforce tyranny for the progs & globalists, take their guns away.
The gang bangers are gonna kill each other anyway & most Dem run places it's catch & release with no consequences.
/----/ "Knowing now that many police departments are no better than the Gestapo, "
And you "know" this how?

But @cnm has spent more hours at the "range" than I have - he told me so. So such an expert would never confuse a handgun for a rifle..
Days more at 'ranges' and shooting animals than you, I bet. It helped me know a firearm when I saw one. Which was never in a grocery shop. Only paranoid cowards need a firearm to go shopping.

I don't feel I need to take my rifle shopping, unlike you paranoid cowards, nor do my police need to go around armed. Of course, I wouldn't be permitted to take my rifle shopping so that point may well be moot. Oh well.

Then again, it may be why my police don't need to go around armed, who can say?

iu
Where are you? Give me the demographics.

Days more at 'ranges' and shooting animals than you, I bet. It helped me know a firearm when I saw one. Which was never in a grocery shop. Only paranoid cowards need a firearm to go shopping.

Well, you do you.

I would rather be a paranoid coward and a defenseless meat target.

Why don't you walk around with a sign on your neck that says that you don't have a gun? Put one in your yard?

By the way where the fuck are you?

My point that may have escaped you is that most of the violent crime in this country is by Blacks and Browns. Pointing that out is not racist. It is reality.
Your singular focus on the race of alleged criminals is every bit as racist as the posts of IM2 who can only observe alleged racism by “those” white people.

Only paranoid cowards need a firearm to go shopping.
And only paranoid cowards need a firearm to go to the mall?

I bet the folks at the grocery store in Buffalo wish more had had firearms.

You say this in the wake of so many killed for lack of a gun while shopping in Buffalo and then so many saved because one hero, a young man definitely not paranoid and most definitely not a coward, took a firearm shopping with him in Greenwood, Indiana?

Such as a "rifle" in a holster on a woman's hip.

:rofl:
Let's just say you don't have much credibility.

Forum List

Back