I Was Abducted By An Alien

Did you meet the Brain Bug?

Nope.
I was in a semi-comatose state, probably in order to survive the speeds involved in worm-hole travel and the ensuing syringe extraction from my hip, even tho' I felt some pain when the needle was inserted, as it was a horse sized needle. Sorta like being on liquid valium at the dentist.
As far as I know, my brain was left intact.
Thank God!

Sorry. I've got some bad news for ya........... :D

Found it!

tumblr_lfe7sznJtK1qd5ly3o1_500.jpg

Nope.
I was in a semi-comatose state, probably in order to survive the speeds involved in worm-hole travel and the ensuing syringe extraction from my hip, even tho' I felt some pain when the needle was inserted, as it was a horse sized needle. Sorta like being on liquid valium at the dentist.
Thank God!

Sorry. I've got some bad news for ya........... :D

Found it!

tumblr_lfe7sznJtK1qd5ly3o1_500.jpg

I love that old picture, working with Dr Frankenstein was pure joy. He wasn't very good at charades though.

Last edited:
Did you meet the Brain Bug?

Nope.
Thank God!

Does that mean my in-laws are aliens, cause that's the state I'm in everytime they spend a weekend?

Here's my Alian obduction story

It started really nice. Beautiful music, children spreading flowers

I seemed to be in the presence of many of my close friends and family....

It ended by me saying.......

I DO

Someone tell me it was just a nightmare!!!

And the probing, all the probing......

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Somebody help me!!!!

I've had one.

A large pink fuzzy saucer pulled up to my bedroom window blasting Lil Wayne,the vibration broke my window. A bright light probed my room then I was transported to a mist filled room. A tall lanky alien with tentacles on his head came forward ran his hands down my arms and legs as if looking for something and then made me sit on a soft giant jelly bean and breathe into a tube. They made me drink a strong tasting amber substance that made me dizzy and I fainted. when I came too I was back in my room and the tall lanky alien with tentacles on his head handed me a dried pod of some plant life no doubt native to his planet, made a hand gesture and left in his large pink fuzzy saucer.

Forum List

Back