I was an Exxon-Funded climate scientist

My point, which I clearly made in my earlier post, is rescues of stranded people were done by vehicles using internal combustion engines. I would suspect NONE were made by vehicles powered by battery, solar, or wind.

And it's a stupid point, which is why it was being mocked.

Why did you think that your attempted point wasn't retarded? It was. After all, it was just a stupid deflection, one that any intelligent and honest person should have been ashamed to attempt.

But go on, explain it to us in more detail. Why does the fact that electric boats haven't been mass-marketed yet mean that renewable energy is bad?

I mean, if anyone had said to ban all fossil-fuel usage immediately, your idiot point might have made sense. But since nobody has proposed such a thing, it just looked like a lame, stupid and desperate deflection.
It is a most valid point, to those of use capable of thinking logically.

The radical Church of Warmers, of which you no doubt are a gold star member, would like to outlaw the internal combustion engine. Leading to thousands of dead Americans, every time there is catastrophic event.
...just as Leftism has murdered millions, you continue the precedent.

Last edited:
That's obvious horseshit because a large percentage of the population drove out. Of course, when they do it matters.

Really? Define 'large percentage'.

Hurricane Rita ring a bell? 100 deaths from the evacuation, and that was with a week of lead time, and no flooding on the roads.

Houston can not be evacuated to any great extent in two days, which is all the lead time they had with Harvey. Your recommendations would have killed thousands.

That's why conservatives should never be in charge of any policy anywhere. Everything they do always fails catastrophically.

ROFL! There isn't a shrew of proof for anything you posted.

That's obvious horseshit because a large percentage of the population drove out. Of course, when they do it matters.

Really? Define 'large percentage'.

Hurricane Rita ring a bell? 100 deaths from the evacuation, and that was with a week of lead time, and no flooding on the roads.

Houston can not be evacuated to any great extent in two days, which is all the lead time they had with Harvey. Your recommendations would have killed thousands.

That's why conservatives should never be in charge of any policy anywhere. Everything they do always fails catastrophically.
Yeah...those damn conservatives in New Orleans sure killed lots of people during Katrina.

LMFAO!!!

ROFL! There isn't a shrew of proof for anything you posted.

So, now you're denying the reality of what happened during Hurricane Rita. Reality contradicted what your cult has told you, and in response, you've openly rejected reality.

Same old same old. That's why it's pointless to talk to you. You're just off in your own special cult universe.

The radical Church of Warmers, of which you no doubt are a gold state member, would like to outlaw the internal combustion engine.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

And we see yet another denier has sealed himself off in his anti-reality bubble, a SafeSpace where the dirty liberals can't oppress him with facts and reason.

Sustainable energy employs far more people than coal and gas.

It's less productive. By a lot. Of course it takes a lot more people to do a lot less.
Your statement makes no sense. As far as productivity, once installed, you never have to pay another electric bill...........for life! As far as "...a lot more people...", that's jobs, mother-fucker! That's putting people back to work. That grows the economy. And that's a good thing.

Your statement makes no sense.

Only because you don't understand economics.

As far as productivity, once installed, you never have to pay another electric bill...........for life!

Or 20 years, when you have to replace all the panels.

As far as "...a lot more people...", that's jobs, mother-fucker!

Jobs are awesome! We should replace earth moving machines with......guys using shovels.
Jobs, mother-fucker. That grows the economy. And that's a good thing.

Moron.

The radical Church of Warmers, of which you no doubt are a gold state member, would like to outlaw the internal combustion engine.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

And we see yet another denier has sealed himself off in his anti-reality bubble, a SafeSpace where the dirty liberals can't oppress him with facts and reason.
AGW is a hoax. Only dumb asses believe it... like you.

Absurd response and you are clearly deflecting. Why?
I was making the point more people were stranded in cars running on fossil fuel, than they were running in electric vehicles. Furthermore, gas cars contributed to the intensity of this storm. Whereas, cars running on sustainable energy do not.

Your assumption that your solar system will last for the rest of your life is erroneous. At best it will last about 20 years, which means you will have to recover your costs before that time. All the studies I've seen show that you won't. Furthermore, you also need a backup system for night time and cloudy days.
6 - 15 years and the technology is getting better all the time.

Absurd response and you are clearly deflecting. Why?
I was making the point more people were stranded in cars running on fossil fuel, than they were running in electric vehicles. Furthermore, gas cars contributed to the intensity of this storm. Whereas, cars running on sustainable energy do not.
But clearly you don't understand my post. Do you not know that the overwhelming majority of vehicles run on fossil fuel? So, your point is idiotic and clearly an attempt to deflect from my point. Please find one rescue vehicle that used alternate energy.

Your assumption that your solar system will last for the rest of your life is erroneous. At best it will last about 20 years, which means you will have to recover your costs before that time. All the studies I've seen show that you won't. Furthermore, you also need a backup system for night time and cloudy days.
6 - 15 years and the technology is getting better all the time.
When will the technology make the sun shine at night?

But clearly you don't understand my post. Do you not know that the overwhelming majority of vehicles run on fossil fuel? So, your point is idiotic and clearly an attempt to deflect from my point. Please find one rescue vehicle that used alternate energy.
Probably none. But you're too pussy to address my point. That global warming caused this storm. And it's going to cause a lot more.

Probably none. But you're too pussy to address my point. That global warming caused this storm. And it's going to cause a lot more.
Yeah, because we all know there were no hurricanes before SUVs were invented.

Damn that's dumb. Why do you believe everything the lying elites tell you. Are you stupid?

Ps I did address your dumb post.

Yeah, because we all know there were no hurricanes before SUVs were invented.
I'm talking about intensity and volume of rain. Harvey is being called a "1000 year storm". Catch the fuckin' clue, dumbass!
It had no more volume of rain than any other hurricane. The only difference is that high pressure blocked its movement and it stalled over the same spot for 3-5 days.

With all due respect...

"a peer-reviewed study published August 23 has confirmed that what Exxon was saying internally about climate change was quantitatively very different from their public statements. Specifically, researchers Geoffrey Supran and Naomi Oreskes found that at least 80 percent of the internal documents and peer-reviewed publications they studied from between 1977 and 2014 were consistent with the state of the science – acknowledging that climate change is real and caused by humans, and identifying “reasonable uncertainties” that any climate scientist would agree with at the time. Yet over 80 percent of Exxon’s editorial-style paid advertisements over the same period specifically focused on uncertainty and doubt, the study found." - Katharine Hayhoe
Well, what do we have here? What we have, is a view from the dark side. An inside look at the elephant in the room. Which is certain people (who deny global warming is caused by humans), are nothing but fossil fuel industry shills, doing their bidding with bullshit modeling claims and other non-sense.

So know you now what you precieve as the truth, so why do you continue to post and pollute?

It had no more volume of rain than any other hurricane. The only difference is that high pressure blocked its movement and it stalled over the same spot for 3-5 days.
Spare me your carefully crafted talking points. Arguing against global warming is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

Ergo, more Harvey's are on the way.

Forum List

Back