I was an Exxon-Funded climate scientist

What does dogs licking his balls and you being a hypocrite have anything to do with each other?
You've never heard the expression, "Why does a log lick its balls?"

BTW, I'm not a hypocrite, asshole. What makes you think I am?

Uhm I will go s l o w f o r y o u,

Y o u

P r e c e I v e

T h a t

M a n

C a u s e s

C l I m a t e c h a n g e

So why the fuck you waste your precious carbot foot print using a computer or phone and post, why do you even buy them considering they are made out of oil?

That is called being a hypocrite

Uhm I will go s l o w f o r y o u,

Y o u

P r e c e I v e

T h a t

M a n

C a u s e s

C l I m a t e c h a n g e

So why the fuck you waste your precious carbot foot print using a computer or phone and post, why do you even buy them considering they are made out of oil?

That is called being a hypocrite
Wow, that was deep!

They teach you that in home school?

...but only to adherents to the cultist church, know as the Church of Warmers.

To people like you believing one hurricane is evidence of AGW, is just correct. It's naturally....so it MUST BE TRUE.

Yeah...the debate is over because you BELIEVE!!!
It's not just one hurricane. There is a mountain of evidence proving global warming exists. That's what makes the argument against it so stupid.

Hurricane Harvey proves global warming is real

Because hurricanes didn't exist before SUVs.
No, fucking dumb ass. Because Harvey was primarily a precipitation event. Exactly as the scientists have been predicting. And the slowed down Rossby waves in the Jet Stream formed a blocking pattern that kept it in one place far longer than has previously been the norm. But then, knowing any of this would require that one read what the scientists are actually stating, and that is far beyond our 'Conservatives'. They are only capable of repeating single sentence idiocy fed to them by an obese junkie on the AM radio.
Please show us a paper where any "climate scientist" predicted Hurricane Harvey.

...but only to adherents to the cultist church, know as the Church of Warmers.

To people like you believing one hurricane is evidence of AGW, is just correct. It's naturally....so it MUST BE TRUE.

Yeah...the debate is over because you BELIEVE!!!
It's not just one hurricane. There is a mountain of evidence proving global warming exists. That's what makes the argument against it so stupid.
There is a mountain of evidence showing the global warming is a con.

With all due respect...

"a peer-reviewed study published August 23 has confirmed that what Exxon was saying internally about climate change was quantitatively very different from their public statements. Specifically, researchers Geoffrey Supran and Naomi Oreskes found that at least 80 percent of the internal documents and peer-reviewed publications they studied from between 1977 and 2014 were consistent with the state of the science – acknowledging that climate change is real and caused by humans, and identifying “reasonable uncertainties” that any climate scientist would agree with at the time. Yet over 80 percent of Exxon’s editorial-style paid advertisements over the same period specifically focused on uncertainty and doubt, the study found." - Katharine Hayhoe
Well, what do we have here? What we have, is a view from the dark side. An inside look at the elephant in the room. Which is certain people (who deny global warming is caused by humans), are nothing but fossil fuel industry shills, doing their bidding with bullshit modeling claims and other non-sense.

This might all be true, but 3mm of annual ocean rise has not motivated most people to stop burning fossil fuel or move away from the beach. Doing away with government subsidized flood insurance will motivate these rubes.

If Irma hits the US and causes extensive damage, I expect you to go postal with your idiotic AGW hoax.

I've been posting the evidence for 20 years. The warmist cult members have found it necessary to doctor the evidence. They've been caught at it many times.
You can't doctor the number and frequency of these natural disasters. You can't doctor 1000 year storms coming every hundred years, or every 10 years. You can't doctor glaciers, that have been around for two millennium, disappearing. Where I live right now, we're going through the largest wildfire in the LA area. Nothing is being doctored by ethical scientists.

The only ones doctoring shit, are the paid shills for the fossil fuel industry.

BTW, Hurricane Harvey shut down Houston area refineries. However, wind turbines kept pumping out electricity during the entire storm.

I've been posting the evidence for 20 years. The warmist cult members have found it necessary to doctor the evidence. They've been caught at it many times.
You can't doctor the number and frequency of these natural disasters. You can't doctor 1000 year storms coming every hundred years, or every 10 years. You can't doctor glaciers, that have been around for two millennium, disappearing. Where I live right now, we're going through the largest wildfire in the LA area. Nothing is being doctored by ethical scientists.

The only ones doctoring shit, are the paid shills for the fossil fuel industry.

BTW, Hurricane Harvey shut down Houston area refineries. However, wind turbines kept pumping out electricity during the entire storm.
Since we only have accurate records that go back to about 1945, there is no evidence of 100 year storms. Meteorologists are just making wild ass guess about that. The number and frequency of these natural disasters shows the climate is getting milder. The so-called "climate scientists" have lied about the glaciers melting because old photos show that most of the melting occurred before WW II.

Everything you said is pretty much 100 % unadulterated bullshit. You obviously don't know the first thing about the evidence.

Since we only have accurate records that go back to about 1945, there is no evidence of 100 year storms.
You're so full of shit! What happened in Galveston in 1912? Are you saying there are no records of that? That was a 1000 year storm.

Meteorologists are just making wild ass guess about that.
You're not even qualified to make a statement like that. But you are qualified to constantly lie your ass off, fossil whore.

The number and frequency of these natural disasters shows the climate is getting milder.
That is rich! We just got done with Hurricane Harvey and here comes Hurricane Irma, which just got elevated to a catagory 4 and you say that is "climate getting milder". Let me know when you get back to planet earth.

The so-called "climate scientists" have lied about the glaciers melting because old photos show that most of the melting occurred before WW II.
Just another lie on your part.

Are you saying all that ice melted in just 3 years?

Everything you said is pretty much 100 % unadulterated bullshit. You obviously don't know the first thing about the evidence.
Why don't you prove the ice melted before 1945? All you've done to date, is shoot your fucking mouth off.

Forum List

Back