🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was only joking about asking Russia for the emails.................

I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.
When did anyone ever claim that Trump paid anyone to hack the DNC?

Do you imbeciles ever stop lying about Trump or making stuff up?

Pete said that he would be cool with it if Trump paid Russia to hack the DNC. I was simply asking why he was cool with Trump paying them to hack the election? I didn't bring it up, Pete did.

Hint..................the "click to expand" button is your friend. It helps you to follow replies so that you know what is being discussed.

I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.

Yeah, that's new one on me. So now the left's newest angle is that Trump actually "paid" the Russians to hack Hillary's email server?

That's some real industrial-strength Alex Jones shit they're coming up with there. One of USMB's resident zipperheads even stated "The very NIGHT he said that (it was no joke..it was Trump code...we heard about that...it was Trump code for get it done) Russians tried to hack into Clinton's server for the FIRST time..."

IMG_3053-ANIMATION_large.gif

Yeah, that's new one on me. So now the left's newest angle is that Trump actually "paid" the Russians to hack Hillary's email server?

That's some real industrial-strength Alex Jones shit they're coming up with there.

Again, the "click to expand" button is your friend. Pete is the one who said he hoped that Trump paid the Russians to hack the DNC. Matter of fact, if you click and expand the conversation, it's quite easy to see.............Pete writes in blue.

That's some real industrial-strength Alex Jones shit they're coming up with there.

Again, the "click to expand" button is your friend. Pete is the one who said he hoped that Trump paid the Russians to hack the DNC. Matter of fact, if you click and expand the conversation, it's quite easy to see.............Pete writes in blue.

Pete merely planted the seed. The next time you hear that mentioned, it will be parroted by a leftist Trump-hater who actually believes it.

:laughing0301:

No one who saw the remark when first made (in one of those stupid "debates") thought it was a serious request or proposal. It was a joke, mocking the Justice and State Departments for allowing HRC to destroy years worth of emails from right under their noses.

And for those paying attention, the e-mails produced by WikiLeaks were NOT the same emails as the ones destroyed by HRC - which remain destroyed.

you do know the difference between "Hope" and "want" correct?

wait if a candidate was found out not to be born on US soil, would of invalidate a past election, show us the laws where paying a foreign source to hack would invalidate an election?

Well, first off, Obama was born in Hawaii, not Kenya as some of the idiot conservatives claim. And, even if he had been born in Kenya, his mother was a U.S. citizen, and he would have been considered a dual citizen like Cruz was.

As far as allowing foreign governments to mess in our elections?

Foreign nationals - FEC.gov

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:
  • Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
  • Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);
  • Making any disbursement for an electioneering communication;
  • Making any donation to a presidential inaugural committee.

Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to an FEC enforcement action, criminal prosecution, or both.

Once again Obama and Cruz would of gone against the fucking constitution.........the supreme court would of had to rule on both of your scenarios............

2. what does that have to do with your opinion that you pulled from your ass that it would of nullified the last election?

If you are born abroad to US parents, you are considered a full US citizen born abroad of US parents. Cruz falls under that, as he was born in Canada, but is still considered a citizen and eligible to run for president. Obama didn't have that problem though, because he was born in Hawaii.

And no, I didn't pull that out of my ass as you claim, because it's a US government site concerning elections. Foreign people and countries are forbidden from giving anything of value to campaigns in this country, and a computer hack or attack is something that would be considered to have value, as computer time and techs can be expensive.
Like paying foreign spies for "dirt" on opponents?

No one who saw the remark when first made (in one of those stupid "debates") thought it was a serious request or proposal. It was a joke, mocking the Justice and State Departments for allowing HRC to destroy years worth of emails from right under their noses.

And for those paying attention, the e-mails produced by WikiLeaks were NOT the same emails as the ones destroyed by HRC - which remain destroyed.

If it was such a joke, then why did he repeat it in television interviews as serious?

wait if a candidate was found out not to be born on US soil, would of invalidate a past election, show us the laws where paying a foreign source to hack would invalidate an election?

Well, first off, Obama was born in Hawaii, not Kenya as some of the idiot conservatives claim. And, even if he had been born in Kenya, his mother was a U.S. citizen, and he would have been considered a dual citizen like Cruz was.

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:
  • Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
  • Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);

Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to an FEC enforcement action, criminal prosecution, or both.

Once again Obama and Cruz would of gone against the fucking constitution.........the supreme court would of had to rule on both of your scenarios............

2. what does that have to do with your opinion that you pulled from your ass that it would of nullified the last election?

If you are born abroad to US parents, you are considered a full US citizen born abroad of US parents. Cruz falls under that, as he was born in Canada, but is still considered a citizen and eligible to run for president. Obama didn't have that problem though, because he was born in Hawaii.

And no, I didn't pull that out of my ass as you claim, because it's a US government site concerning elections. Foreign people and countries are forbidden from giving anything of value to campaigns in this country, and a computer hack or attack is something that would be considered to have value, as computer time and techs can be expensive.

If you are talking about the Trump Russia dossier, it was originally contracted by conservatives. When Trump got the nomination, they tried to sell it to Hillary, and she didn't take it.

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

Of course, Hillary's loss is no laughing matter. :laughing0301:

And of course the GRU hacking the DNC servers the very night that Trump invited them to find those emails, is just a HUGE coincidence. Right?

If you are talking about the Trump Russia dossier, it was originally contracted by conservatives. When Trump got the nomination, they tried to sell it to Hillary, and she didn't take it.
No it wasn't, douchebag. Do you ever post anything that's actually true?

If it was such a joke, then why did he repeat it in television interviews as serious?

Do you know anything about new Yorkers? Have you ever been to New York?

Obviously New York humor you don't get. :laugh:

Well did Russia ever give him that 30,000 missing emails of Hillary's?

They sure TRIED. The very NIGHT he said that (it was no joke..it was Trump code...we heard about that...it was Trump code for get it done) Russians tried to hack into Clinton's server for the FIRST time

The very NIGHT he said that (it was no joke..it was Trump code...we heard about that...it was Trump code for get it done) Russians tried to hack into Clinton's server for the FIRST time

Bullshit. The FBI had her server in custody and taken apart.
Can't hack a server that's not connected to the internet.

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

Of course, Hillary's loss is no laughing matter. :laughing0301:

And of course the GRU hacking the DNC servers the very night that Trump invited them to find those emails, is just a HUGE coincidence. Right?

Mueller claimed that, even though no direct link with Trump’s remark was alleged in Mueller’s indictment.

Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search

bullshit, take McCain he was eligible because he was born on US soil at the time in Panama....

Presidential Eligibility
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

ARTICLE II, SECTION 1, CLAUSE 5

Natural born citizen

Today, 8 U.S.C. § 1101 defines naturalization as “conferring of nationality of a state upon a person after birth, by any means whatsoever.” In contrast, § 1401 lists eight categories of peoples who are "nationals and citizens of the United States at birth," including those born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction, as well as children of one or more U.S. citizens abroad as long as the parent(s) meet certain requirements. This means that foreign-born citizens falling under a provision in 1401 are, by statutory definition, not naturalized. The term "natural born" is not used, however.

Children born abroad of US citizens are also considered "natural born".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...84bc379b12d_story.html?utm_term=.af932a1b2123

Ted Cruz is not eligible to be president

Presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz

View Photos
The Texas Republican was the first major presidential candidate to formally declare a bid.

By Mary Brigid McManamon
January 12, 2016

Mary Brigid McManamon is a constitutional law professor at Widener University’s Delaware Law School.

Donald Trump is actually right about something: Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) is not a natural-born citizen and therefore is not eligible to be president or vice president of the United States.

The Constitution provides that “No person except a natural born Citizen . . . shall be eligible to the Office of President.” The concept of “natural born” comes from common law, and it is that law the Supreme Court has said we must turn to for the concept’s definition. On this subject, common law is clear and unambiguous. The 18th-century English jurist William Blackstone, the preeminent authority on it, declared natural-born citizens are “such as are born within the dominions of the crown of England,” while aliens are “such as are born out of it.” The key to this division is the assumption of allegiance to one’s country of birth. The Americans who drafted the Constitution adopted this principle for the United States. James Madison, known as the “father of the Constitution,” stated, “It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. . . . [And] place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States.”

Cruz is, of course, a U.S. citizen. As he was born in Canada, he is not natural-born. His mother, however, is an American, and Congress has provided by statute for the naturalization of children born abroad to citizens. Because of the senator’s parentage, he did not have to follow the lengthy naturalization process that aliens without American parents must undergo. Instead, Cruz was naturalized at birth. This provision has not always been available. For example, there were several decades in the 19th century when children of Americans born abroad were not given automatic naturalization.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) is not a natural-born citizen and therefore is not eligible to be president or vice president of the United States.

When was Cruz naturalized?

Hillary paid a law firm over 12 m dollars and they paid off fuzion gps. Dont give me that shit.

No it wasn't, douchebag. Do you ever post anything that's actually true?
He gets proven wrong a lot.

They sure TRIED. The very NIGHT he said that (it was no joke..it was Trump code...we heard about that...it was Trump code for get it done) Russians tried to hack into Clinton's server for the FIRST time

LMAO! According to demcrat friendly Crowdstrike? Vault Seven release of data proved the CIA could leave breadcrumbs via hacking to place blame elsewhere. . like farting and blaming it on the dog? The Hildebeast's server could easily have been hacked by a rank amatuer hacker.

Last edited:

LMAO! According to demcrat friendly Crowdstrike? Vault Seven release of data proved the CIA could leave breadcrumbs via hacking to place blame elsewhere. . like farting and blaming it on the dog? The Hildebeast's server could easily have been hacked by a rank amatuer hacker m

What Lesh hasn't figured out, is that Donald Trump is a prophet. Everything he has predicted has come true.

Therefore when he made that statement about Russia returning Hillary's emails, he already knew that they had been hacking into her server.

What Lesh hasn't figured out, is that Donald Trump is a prophet. Everything he has predicted has come true.

Therefore when he made that statement about Russia returning Hillary's emails, he already knew that they had been hacking into her server.

We know he knew that he had a channel through Stone to the wikileaks dumps before they happened...

LMAO! According to demcrat friendly Crowdstrike? Vault Seven release of data proved the CIA could leave breadcrumbs via hacking to place blame elsewhere. . like farting and blaming it on the dog? The Hildebeast's server could easily have been hacked by a rank amatuer hacker.
Yea..they're all "Democrat friendly". Dolt

Oh and guess what moron..they FAILED in that hack attempt.

Are you EVER right?

Forum List

Back