🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was only joking about asking Russia for the emails.................

Well did Russia ever give him that 30,000 missing emails of Hillary's?

They sure TRIED. The very NIGHT he said that (it was no joke..it was Trump code...we heard about that...it was Trump code for get it done) Russians tried to hack into Clinton's server for the FIRST time

LMAO! According to demcrat friendly Crowdstrike? Vault Seven release of data proved the CIA could leave breadcrumbs via hacking to place blame elsewhere. . like farting and blaming it on the dog? The Hildebeast's server could easily have been hacked by a rank amatuer hacker m

What Lesh hasn't figured out, is that Donald Trump is a prophet. Everything he has predicted has come true.

Therefore when he made that statement about Russia returning Hillary's emails, he already knew that they had been hacking into her server.

he is the second coming of Nehemiah!!!!

Nehemiah 6:1
[ Conspiracy Against Nehemiah ] Now when Sanballat and Tobiah and Geshem the Arab and the rest of our enemies heard that I had built the wall and that there was no breach left in it (although up to that time I had not set up the doors in the gates),

They sure TRIED. The very NIGHT he said that (it was no joke..it was Trump code...we heard about that...it was Trump code for get it done) Russians tried to hack into Clinton's server for the FIRST time

LMAO! According to demcrat friendly Crowdstrike? Vault Seven release of data proved the CIA could leave breadcrumbs via hacking to place blame elsewhere. . like farting and blaming it on the dog? The Hildebeast's server could easily have been hacked by a rank amatuer hacker.
Yea..they're all "Democrat friendly". Dolt

Oh and guess what moron..they FAILED in that hack attempt.

Are you EVER right?

yea they got the password 123, wrong

The very NIGHT he said that (it was no joke..it was Trump code...we heard about that...it was Trump code for get it done) Russians tried to hack into Clinton's server for the FIRST time

Bullshit. The FBI had her server in custody and taken apart.
Can't hack a server that's not connected to the internet.
You know that's bullshit...so why lie so blatantly?

What Lesh hasn't figured out, is that Donald Trump is a prophet. Everything he has predicted has come true.

Therefore when he made that statement about Russia returning Hillary's emails, he already knew that they had been hacking into her server.

We know he knew that he had a channel through Stone to the wikileaks dumps before they happened...
And we know the wikileaks dumps came from Russia.

The only REAL question was "Did Trump know that wikileaks was getting the e-mails from Russia?"

And him asking Russia publicly to do this sure as hell looks like he knew

Last edited:

We know he knew that he had a channel through Stone to the wikileaks dumps before they happened...
And we know the wikileaks dumps came from Russia.

The only REAL question was "Did Trump know that wikileaks was getting the e-mails from RUssia?"

And him asking Russia publicly to do this sure as hell looks like he knew

And Santa Claus really exists!!! So says the Lush. Keep doubling down on "stupid", dumb ass.

And Santa Claus really exists!!! So says the Lush. Keep doubling down on "stupid", dumb ass.

Dale doesn't seem to have anything to say beyond standard troll bullshit...notice that?

Lush, I know more than you. Your lame attempt to bombard a thread with unsubstantiated bullshit that is easily debunked is your standard modus operandi. Don't get pissed at me for exposing your bullshit because exposing the lies of trolls like yourself is a specialty of mine.

Well, for the longest, Trump repeatedly made appeals to Russia for Hillary's e-mails that went missing. He even said he was serious about it in a television interview.

Now that Mueller, and possibly the Democrats are taking this seriously, at CPAC over the weekend, Trump is now saying that he was joking when he asked Russia to find the emails.

So, which is it, was he being serious on the campaign trail, or was he joking? He said he was serious, but now says he was joking.

Wonder if he was joking about building a wall as well?

Trump: Call for Russia to hack Clinton's emails was a joke

President Trump asserted Saturday his notorious call during the 2016 presidential election for Russia to find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails was made in jest and not intended to be taken seriously.

“With the fake news, if you tell a joke, if you’re sarcastic, if you’re having fun with the audience, if you’re on live television with millions of people and 25,000 people in an arena, and if you say something like, ‘Russia, please if you can, get us Hillary Clinton’s emails. Please, Russia, please. Please, get us the emails, please,’” Trump said during a wide-ranging speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, as chants of “Lock her up” broke out among the crowd.

“So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun. Then, that fake CNN and others say, ‘He asked Russia to go get the emails. Horrible,’” Trump said.

Trump, in this specific example (among many others) is paying homage to Adolf Hitler, Goebbels, and the Nazi regime.

It is quite obvious, at least to the very few of US that are actually paying attention, what Trump is doing here.

It is quite amazing, in the worst way, what the GOP has become; a party of brain dead Nazis that suck the on penis of GOP fascism.

Lush, I know more than you. Your lame attempt to bombard a thread with unsubstantiated bullshit that is easily debunked is your standard modus operandi. Don't get pissed at me for exposing your bullshit because exposing the lies of trolls like yourself is a specialty of mine.

So let's see you debunk ...have at it. So far you haven't exposed anything. You spew bombast and call names a lot...but other than that...

Yea...nothin

fuckin troll

Well, for the longest, Trump repeatedly made appeals to Russia for Hillary's e-mails that went missing. He even said he was serious about it in a television interview.

Now that Mueller, and possibly the Democrats are taking this seriously, at CPAC over the weekend, Trump is now saying that he was joking when he asked Russia to find the emails.

So, which is it, was he being serious on the campaign trail, or was he joking? He said he was serious, but now says he was joking.

President Trump asserted Saturday his notorious call during the 2016 presidential election for Russia to find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails was made in jest and not intended to be taken seriously.

“With the fake news, if you tell a joke, if you’re sarcastic, if you’re having fun with the audience, if you’re on live television with millions of people and 25,000 people in an arena, and if you say something like, ‘Russia, please if you can, get us Hillary Clinton’s emails. Please, Russia, please. Please, get us the emails, please,’” Trump said during a wide-ranging speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, as chants of “Lock her up” broke out among the crowd.

“So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun. Then, that fake CNN and others say, ‘He asked Russia to go get the emails. Horrible,’” Trump said.

Trump, in this specific example (among many others) is paying homage to Adolf Hitler, Goebbels, and the Nazi regime.

It is quite obvious, at least to the very few of US that are actually paying attention, what Trump is doing here.

It is quite amazing, in the worst way, what the GOP has become; a party of brain dead Nazis that suck the on penis of GOP fascism.

That's funny coming from someone that is a commie whose ideology has been responsible for the killing of over 160 million unarmed people (and that's a conservative estimate. You and your ilk are the fascists you claim to be against....so bite me, bitch.

You didn't realize it was a joke either? sarcasm is pretty easy to recognize on Live TV, so does this truely reflect on the intelligence of elected Democrats? or their medication levels? lets hope to god not!

I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.
Russia would have been better off with Hillary as president then Trump. Hillary would have continued to dismantle the military and that in itself would have benefited Russia. The military also lost efficiency in some ways due to SJW agendas as training was reduced. Russia is forced to spend more money on weapons systems now. The invasion of Western Europe by immigrants worked for them. Now some Western Euro nations are starting to question that agenda.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections?
what goes around comes around......

Foreign people and countries are forbidden from giving anything of value to campaigns in this country,
impossible to police , as globalists proliferate our politics, there is always something of value to content with.....

Her emails were being intercepted by not only the Russians, but the Chinese, as well as several unknown hackers.

then they'd be all over the 'net

~S~

So let's see you debunk ...have at it. So far you haven't exposed anything. You spew bombast and call names a lot...but other than that...

Yea...nothin

fuckin troll

There is no proof that Russian operatives at the direction of Putin hacked the poorly secured private server that the Hildebeast used to stay off of the Dot.Gov secured servers as she negotiated sweet "Cash for diplomacy concessions. Hell, Russian oligarchs greased her palm with some hefty donations as it pertains to Uranium One. The DNC server download of e-mails was an inside job bt Seth Rich. The download speed required to procure such incriminating e-mails would have set off the firewall and alerted the IT professionals within minutes...but? There was a Trojan horse by the name of Seth Rich.

Leftards LOVE to scream "OUR 17 INTEL AGENCIES SAY IT WAS THE ROOSKIES!!!" but they took the word of a DNC friendly IT firm while never turning over said server to forensic experts of said 17 intel agencies....but "move along....nothing to see here" so says Lush.

So, with that being said and that being the unadulterated truth? I laugh at your contentions that I am a "troll". I kick your little troll ass with amazing ease and I upset you greatly.....that is why you sent me a private message telling me that you were "sick" of me busting on you and exposing your bullshit. Join the crowd of other little commie fucks that have gotten a well-deserved cyber kick in the ass. Sucks to be you, Lush......

(snicker)

Shame Trump isn't as wise as the OP. This is a powerful lesson for all of us. If you've committed a great offense, especially something like collusion with the Russians to overthrow Hillary Clinton and the Obama era, don't tell everyone you've done it on national TV.

My God, change your fucking tampon already. The damn server was already off line when Trump said that. So tell the class genius, how could Russia hack it?

MSNBC and the Huffingpuffington Post!!!! GAME OVER!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duh, there's video for the mentally challenged.

Katy Tur, she of the gender confused father and one disgustingly ugly klunt??? She wasn't just hit with the ugly stick.....someone beat her with the entire tree!

upload_2019-3-5_1-51-36.jpeg
upload_2019-3-5_1-51-36.jpeg

Forum List

Back