🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was only joking about asking Russia for the emails.................

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

Of course, Hillary's loss is no laughing matter. :laughing0301:

When he said it on the campaign trail, and when he said it again in his interviews, he was not joking, he was dead serious.

He is now claiming it's a joke, but we know it wasn't.

And no...............that isn't what the entire case is built on, it's just another lie from Trump.

Well did Russia ever give him that 30,000 missing emails of Hillary's?
They started their hacking within 24 hours of the Trump ah's" joke"

and morons believe that was because Czar Don gave them the go-ahead.

LMAO!!! "Trump looses"!!!!! What a "pundit" you are, Teddy.......seems that you (sic) "loose" again!!!

(snicker)

He believes Kim??????

Kim is a second rate gangster and Trump believes them over agencies who have lost members in defence of the US.... He is an embarrassment...

Dale you can't see this cause you have to have give totally devotion to Trump... You have lost the ability to think anything outside the collective...

Teddy, I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic. I corrected my legal status and opted out of my employment as a de-facto employee of USA.INC per the UCC. I no longer identify as a U.S citizen and no longer "contract" with this corporate entity lamely disguised as a governmental body that pledged my labor as surety against their debt.

With that being said? I was beyond grateful that Trump defeated the Hildebeast and as slim as the chance may be? He and the "white hats" that prevented the Hildebeast from stealing the election was one of the greatest nights of my life. The whine, derision and utter hatred spewed by those of your ilk has been most gratifying.

At the VERY least, Trump has proven:

A: There is a shadow government.
B: There is a deep state faction that does the dirty work of said "shadow government"
C: The lamestream media is complicit in pushing their propaganda.'

You "loose" (sic) yet again, dumb ass........

For A, B, & C have you got actual proof...

Who is a member of the shadow government?
How do you join?
Is there a membership fee or join process?
How did they select there leader?
Who is their leader?

How does the deep state faction receive their orders?
How do the deep state faction get paid?
Why doesn't Trump just fire the deep state?
IF Trump doesn't fire them, is he in fact deep state him self?

The shadow government came into being when enough demcrats stayed behind to hold a quorum to pass the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. It is made up of the 13 families that have shares in the Federal Reserve. The Deep state swamp rats are a compartmentalized organization that carries out the orders of the shadow government. The Church Committee hearings revealed the CIA's "Operation Mockingbird" program where they infiltrated what media that wasn't under control of the banking oligarchs when they bought up the most influential newspapers back in the 1920s.

What I know and have researched for years as it pertains to your other questions are too brutal for you to handle and even more so, it would tax the limited ability you have for digesting unpleasant facts.

In other words, you are one of the moron millions that cling to the left versus right paradigm. I would have better luck teaching Boolean algebra to someone with Downs Syndrome.

Note also that THE IRS was formed around the same time and both THE IRS and FEDERAL RESERVE are Unconstitutional, and were both give UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASSET FORFEITURE POWERS.

THE FED AND IRS WORKED HAND IN HAND SEIZING COMMUNITY BANKS, FARMS, HOMES AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN HARD ASSETS, GOLD, SILVER, TREASURY NOTES AND PROPERTY, TOOK POSSESSION OF COMPANIES, EQUIPMENT IN WHAT COULD ONLY BE CALLED AN ECONOMIC COUP THAT THEY THEMSELVES LAUNCHED.

Yes, The Federal Reserve caused The Great Depression, and along with The IRS confiscated the wealth of this country, and transformed our economy from a cash hard asset economy, to a Debt Credit economy with all the DEBTS being owed to THE IRS and FEDERAL RESERVE, placing All Americans under Eternals Indentured Economic Servitude.

Every time you look at a Federal Reserve Note you are looking at Treason.

Every time you spend a Federal Reserve Note you are purchasing your own bondage.

Federal Reserve Notes are private bank notes and instruments of debt, and you, your children, your grandchildren, your home, and all that you own, and all your earnings past present and future are the collateral for that debt. They can confiscate all that you own, and all that you are at will, without due process at any time. You are bought and sold daily on Wall Street, and in Washington DC. Slavery was never abolished, it went underground, evolved, and became a lien on your life.

Two things:

1. YOU should STOP paying your taxes to the IRS

2. YOU should STOP using FRNs

You're welcome :26:

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

When he said it on the campaign trail, and when he said it again in his interviews, he was not joking, he was dead serious.

And no...............that isn't what the entire case is built on, it's just another lie from Trump.

And bigger morons believe the vile shithead in our WH has clean hands

He believes Kim??????

Kim is a second rate gangster and Trump believes them over agencies who have lost members in defence of the US.... He is an embarrassment...

Dale you can't see this cause you have to have give totally devotion to Trump... You have lost the ability to think anything outside the collective...

Teddy, I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic. I corrected my legal status and opted out of my employment as a de-facto employee of USA.INC per the UCC. I no longer identify as a U.S citizen and no longer "contract" with this corporate entity lamely disguised as a governmental body that pledged my labor as surety against their debt.

With that being said? I was beyond grateful that Trump defeated the Hildebeast and as slim as the chance may be? He and the "white hats" that prevented the Hildebeast from stealing the election was one of the greatest nights of my life. The whine, derision and utter hatred spewed by those of your ilk has been most gratifying.

B: There is a deep state faction that does the dirty work of said "shadow government"

How do you join?
Who is their leader?

The shadow government came into being when enough demcrats stayed behind to hold a quorum to pass the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. It is made up of the 13 families that have shares in the Federal Reserve. The Deep state swamp rats are a compartmentalized organization that carries out the orders of the shadow government. The Church Committee hearings revealed the CIA's "Operation Mockingbird" program where they infiltrated what media that wasn't under control of the banking oligarchs when they bought up the most influential newspapers back in the 1920s.

What I know and have researched for years as it pertains to your other questions are too brutal for you to handle and even more so, it would tax the limited ability you have for digesting unpleasant facts.

In other words, you are one of the moron millions that cling to the left versus right paradigm. I would have better luck teaching Boolean algebra to someone with Downs Syndrome.

Note also that THE IRS was formed around the same time and both THE IRS and FEDERAL RESERVE are Unconstitutional, and were both give UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASSET FORFEITURE POWERS.

THE FED AND IRS WORKED HAND IN HAND SEIZING COMMUNITY BANKS, FARMS, HOMES AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN HARD ASSETS, GOLD, SILVER, TREASURY NOTES AND PROPERTY, TOOK POSSESSION OF COMPANIES, EQUIPMENT IN WHAT COULD ONLY BE CALLED AN ECONOMIC COUP THAT THEY THEMSELVES LAUNCHED.

Yes, The Federal Reserve caused The Great Depression, and along with The IRS confiscated the wealth of this country, and transformed our economy from a cash hard asset economy, to a Debt Credit economy with all the DEBTS being owed to THE IRS and FEDERAL RESERVE, placing All Americans under Eternals Indentured Economic Servitude.

Every time you spend a Federal Reserve Note you are purchasing your own bondage.

Federal Reserve Notes are private bank notes and instruments of debt, and you, your children, your grandchildren, your home, and all that you own, and all your earnings past present and future are the collateral for that debt. They can confiscate all that you own, and all that you are at will, without due process at any time. You are bought and sold daily on Wall Street, and in Washington DC. Slavery was never abolished, it went underground, evolved, and became a lien on your life.

Two things:

Think Trump stopped paying taxes and he became president Think I'll try that

I haven't believed a sitting president has had clean hands since Ike.

How do you join?
Who is their leader?

Two things:

you think Trump stopped paying taxes?

Even Maddow knows better than that

Well, for the longest, Trump repeatedly made appeals to Russia for Hillary's e-mails that went missing. He even said he was serious about it in a television interview.

Now that Mueller, and possibly the Democrats are taking this seriously, at CPAC over the weekend, Trump is now saying that he was joking when he asked Russia to find the emails.

So, which is it, was he being serious on the campaign trail, or was he joking? He said he was serious, but now says he was joking.

Wonder if he was joking about building a wall as well?

Trump: Call for Russia to hack Clinton's emails was a joke

President Trump asserted Saturday his notorious call during the 2016 presidential election for Russia to find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails was made in jest and not intended to be taken seriously.

“With the fake news, if you tell a joke, if you’re sarcastic, if you’re having fun with the audience, if you’re on live television with millions of people and 25,000 people in an arena, and if you say something like, ‘Russia, please if you can, get us Hillary Clinton’s emails. Please, Russia, please. Please, get us the emails, please,’” Trump said during a wide-ranging speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, as chants of “Lock her up” broke out among the crowd.

“So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun. Then, that fake CNN and others say, ‘He asked Russia to go get the emails. Horrible,’” Trump said.
Lol
People had every right to see those emails... especially if they damaged Hildabeast.

Ike = clean hands? :21: You're kidding, right?

Ike = clean hands? :21: You're kidding, right?

I was in single digits in those days.
(Turned 10 after he left office)

HIs hands were cleaner than any that followed him.

You dig in the mud you get dirty hands

Definitely cleaner than those of the Hildebeast, Barrypuppet, Bush and Bill "drop trou". Thus far, Trump has shut down the PNAC plan that Barrypuppet continued and the one the Hildebeast was on board with. Funny how the Haiti fiasco has vanished like a fart in the wind and a few billion in donations to help the people there ain't there. THEN, we have the Laura Silsby trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti claiming she needed them to start an orphanage but one big problem was that the kids were not orphaned. Hildebeast got on the horn and got Bill down there to smooth things over. Child trafficking is a very lucrative "high end clientele" business where it's not volume but quality. You can bet your ass that the Clintons have their fingers in that particular pie.

How do you join?
Who is their leader?

Two things:

And just why do you think he's not showing them ?? Hope the House can get hold of them so even a partisan like you will see what a crook he is and how Russia was helping him

He believes Kim??????

How do you join?
Who is their leader?

Two things:

I pay all legal taxes and paper scrip notes are the only thing that is accepted to discharge debt.

You are welcome....

(snicker)

Wow, you people are really that stupid. Ok then. You keep believing whatever you want.

Two things:

And just why do you think he's not showing them ?? Hope the House can get hold of them so even a partisan like you will see what a crook he is and how Russia was helping him

And just why do you think he's not showing them ??

His choice.

there is not, and never has been, a requirement to show taxes.

Maddow tried a 'gotcha', and got her fingers burned.

Shady business practices MAY show up, but that would not be a reason to impeach, would it?

Russia was helping him what?

He couldn't even get their help to build his hotel.

Wow, you people are really that stupid. Ok then. You keep believing whatever you want.
Problem Andy is Trump says shit Republicans ask what color?

Two things:

And just why do you think he's not showing them ??

His choice.

there is not, and never has been, a requirement to show taxes.

Maddow tried a 'gotcha', and got her fingers burned.

Shady business practices MAY show up, but that would not be a reason to impeach, would it?

Russia was helping him what?

He couldn't even get their help to build his hotel.
You have a $50 million condo for me ,,,,,Like trump had for his buddy Putin?

Former White House attorney Ty Cobb on investigations into the White House: “It's never gonna be over…this will go through 2020. And if the President's reelected, it'll go beyond that.”

Former White House attorney Ty Cobb on investigations into the White House: “It's never gonna be over…this will go through 2020. And if the President's reelected, it'll go beyond that.”
And if he's not elected the Southern District of NY will have the pos twisting in the wind

How do you join?
Who is their leader?

Two things:

so you're saying the IRS is not paying attention to trumps taxes.

how convenient to your lies.

Forum List

Back