🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was only joking about asking Russia for the emails.................

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

Of course, Hillary's loss is no laughing matter. :laughing0301:

When he said it on the campaign trail, and when he said it again in his interviews, he was not joking, he was dead serious.

He is now claiming it's a joke, but we know it wasn't.

And no...............that isn't what the entire case is built on, it's just another lie from Trump.

Well did Russia ever give him that 30,000 missing emails of Hillary's?
They started their hacking within 24 hours of the Trump ah's" joke"
links please.

been through this many times and have found information to say this is bullshit to the core. but you keep saying it cause you don't give a fuck about the truth, just hurt trump and people who don't hate him like you do.

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

When he said it on the campaign trail, and when he said it again in his interviews, he was not joking, he was dead serious.

And no...............that isn't what the entire case is built on, it's just another lie from Trump.

Only one lying is you. I was watching when he said it. He said it in the context that the Russians had probably already hacked Clinton's server so they had the information. He joked that they should find it and give it to the press.

Two things:

1. YOU should STOP paying your taxes to the IRS

2. YOU should STOP using FRNs

You're welcome :26:
Think Trump stopped paying taxes and he became president Think I'll try that

you think Trump stopped paying taxes?

Even Maddow knows better than that
And just why do you think he's not showing them ?? Hope the House can get hold of them so even a partisan like you will see what a crook he is and how Russia was helping him

And just why do you think he's not showing them ??

His choice.

there is not, and never has been, a requirement to show taxes.

Maddow tried a 'gotcha', and got her fingers burned.

Shady business practices MAY show up, but that would not be a reason to impeach, would it?

Russia was helping him what?

He couldn't even get their help to build his hotel.
You have a $50 million condo for me ,,,,,Like trump had for his buddy Putin?

trying to grease the way for the hotel to be built.

Did the hotel get built?

They started their hacking within 24 hours of the Trump ah's" joke"

and morons believe that was because Czar Don gave them the go-ahead.
And bigger morons believe the vile shithead in our WH has clean hands
I haven't believed a sitting president has had clean hands since Ike.

Ike = clean hands? :21: You're kidding, right?

I was in single digits in those days.
(Turned 10 after he left office)

HIs hands were cleaner than any that followed him.

You previously inferred Ike had clean hands; now you are moving the goal post. Duly noted

Ike in no way had clean hands; For starters Ike signed off on Operation AJAX (1953), the first United States covert action to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime.

The US and the world are still dealing with the fallout from that shit.

and morons believe that was because Czar Don gave them the go-ahead.

You previously inferred Ike had clean hands; now you are moving the goal post. Duly noted

Ike in no way had clean hands; For starters Ike signed off on Operation AJAX, the first United States covert action to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime.

I haven't studied Ike, the way you have as a partisan democrat.

as I stated, I was under 10 years of age when he left office, and not involved in Politics.

can you name ANY president since his time that has clean hands?

Well, for the longest, Trump repeatedly made appeals to Russia for Hillary's e-mails that went missing. He even said he was serious about it in a television interview.

Now that Mueller, and possibly the Democrats are taking this seriously, at CPAC over the weekend, Trump is now saying that he was joking when he asked Russia to find the emails.

So, which is it, was he being serious on the campaign trail, or was he joking? He said he was serious, but now says he was joking.

Wonder if he was joking about building a wall as well?

Trump: Call for Russia to hack Clinton's emails was a joke

President Trump asserted Saturday his notorious call during the 2016 presidential election for Russia to find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails was made in jest and not intended to be taken seriously.

“With the fake news, if you tell a joke, if you’re sarcastic, if you’re having fun with the audience, if you’re on live television with millions of people and 25,000 people in an arena, and if you say something like, ‘Russia, please if you can, get us Hillary Clinton’s emails. Please, Russia, please. Please, get us the emails, please,’” Trump said during a wide-ranging speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, as chants of “Lock her up” broke out among the crowd.

“So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun. Then, that fake CNN and others say, ‘He asked Russia to go get the emails. Horrible,’” Trump said.
well he was joking. did you listen to the punch line? He said nothing wrong. not sure your point here. BTW, he was referring to emails off of a server that had been confiscated and turned off. so there is no way to hack something that isn't on line. Do you know that or are you really that stupid. Hey IT man, my PC won't work, IT man, is your power cord plugged in? doh!!!!!

Ike in no way had clean hands; For starters Ike signed off on Operation AJAX, the first United States covert action to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime.

as I stated, I was under 10 years of age when he left office, and not involved in Politics.

Ike's choice to sign off on that clusterfvck had nothing to do with partisan politics, IMO.

Did I mention a goddamn fvcking thing about Democrat/Republican? NO, I did not.

Oh; that was you.

You are fvcking worthless. First you move the goal post, play dumbass, then you make something political that isn't political.

How the fvck did you get to be a mod?

Ike's choice to sign off on that clusterfvck had nothing to do with partisan politics, IMO.

Oh; that was you.

You are fvcking worthless. First you move the goal post, play dumbass, then you make something political that isn't political.

I offered Putin a $50 million condo apartment.

Oh; that was you.

:itsok::itsok: there there kid

Wow, you people are really that stupid. Ok then. You keep believing whatever you want.
Problem Andy is Trump says shit Republicans ask what color?

Some Republicans. More idiotic Democraps have been supporting AOC's Green New Deal, lets ban aircraft and rebuild every building in the country, then those who mindlessly support Trump. Ben Shapiro has been critical of Trump from the very start. Ann Coulter, and numerous others have been critical of Trump when called for.

The difference is, we're not critical, when he isn't saying anything wrong. You guys are. Just because you freak out and start defending MS13, when Trump says they are animals, is not a negative on Republicans supporting Trump. It's a negative on Democraps defending serial murderers and rapists.

When Trump actually says something seriously that is crazy, we don't defend it.

When will you guys stop defending Ilhan Omar who calls for the end of the Israel? Never? Then you don't have moral leg to stand on. When will you stop defending Bill Clinton, a serial womanizer and credible rapists? Never? Then spare me your claim against Trump.

Either practice what you preach or shut up.

No one who saw the remark when first made (in one of those stupid "debates") thought it was a serious request or proposal. It was a joke, mocking the Justice and State Departments for allowing HRC to destroy years worth of emails from right under their noses.

And for those paying attention, the e-mails produced by WikiLeaks were NOT the same emails as the ones destroyed by HRC - which remain destroyed.

If it was such a joke, then why did he repeat it in television interviews as serious?

Do you have a link to these interviews?
Personally I dont care if he was serious or not,exposing hillary as the criminal she is is a good thing.

Wow, you people are really that stupid. Ok then. You keep believing whatever you want.

Some Republicans. More idiotic Democraps have been supporting AOC's Green New Deal, lets ban aircraft and rebuild every building in the country, then those who mindlessly support Trump. Ben Shapiro has been critical of Trump from the very start. Ann Coulter, and numerous others have been critical of Trump when called for.

The difference is, we're not critical, when he isn't saying anything wrong. You guys are. Just because you freak out and start defending MS13, when Trump says they are animals, is not a negative on Republicans supporting Trump. It's a negative on Democraps defending serial murderers and rapists.

When will you guys stop defending Ilhan Omar who calls for the end of the Israel? Never? Then you don't have moral leg to stand on. When will you stop defending Bill Clinton, a serial womanizer and credible rapists? Never? Then spare me your claim against Trump.

Defend Clinton?? How far you want to go back ? Try 50 years ....And Trumps hands aren't just dirty they;re filthy And defending the call to end Israel ?? That's 100% bullshit

Defend Clinton?? How far you want to go back ? Try 50 years ....And Trumps hands aren't just dirty they;re filthy And defending the call to end Israel ?? That's 100% bullshit

No it's not. Ilhan Omar has been a rabid anti-jew hater for ages.

And unlike Trump, this isn't something from years ago. This is right now, in office.

Clinton did what he did..... IN OFFICE. There is no question about it. Just read the Starr Report. Clinton was conducting himself worse than Trump, and not decades in the past, but while he was actually a sitting president of the US.

Trump is garbage, no doubt. but all that garbage was from years in the past. He didn't rape Stormy Daniels. Clinton did rape Broadrick. Trump paid people to avoid embarrassment. Clinton paid people to avoid Prison.

Again, until you start practicing what you preach, you have zero moral ground to stand on.

Walk the walk, before you start talking the talk. Then I'll give a crap about your whiny cry session over Trump.

I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

Something a bitch would say....

you do know the difference between "Hope" and "want" correct?
I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.

wait if a candidate was found out not to be born on US soil, would of invalidate a past election, show us the laws where paying a foreign source to hack would invalidate an election?

Well, we already knew that Romney and Cruz wasn't born on US soil, didn't stop you dick suckers from wanting them to be president...

Oh, I guess you are trying to still imply Obama wasn't born here....again, trump lovers are pathetic...

Last edited:

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.

wait if a candidate was found out not to be born on US soil, would of invalidate a past election, show us the laws where paying a foreign source to hack would invalidate an election?

Well, we already knew that Romney and Cruz wasn't born on US soil, didn't stop you dick suckers for wanting them to be president...

Oh, I guess you are trying to still imply Obama wasn't born here....again, trump lovers are pathetic...

Well, we already knew that Romney and Cruz wasn't born on US soil, didn't stop you dick suckers for wanting them to be president...

Romney wasn't born on US soil?

Where was he born?

as to Cruz, he achieved citizenship the same way Obama did

Romney wasn't born on US soil?

Where was he born?

as to Cruz, he achieved citizenship the same way Obama did

Ted Cruz has a fake birth certificate too? I learn something new on here every day.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back