🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was only joking about asking Russia for the emails.................

you do know the difference between "Hope" and "want" correct?
I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.

wait if a candidate was found out not to be born on US soil, would of invalidate a past election, show us the laws where paying a foreign source to hack would invalidate an election?

Well, we already knew that Romney and Cruz wasn't born on US soil, didn't stop you dick suckers for wanting them to be president...

Oh, I guess you are trying to still imply Obama wasn't born here....again, trump lovers are pathetic...

Well, we already knew that Romney and Cruz wasn't born on US soil, didn't stop you dick suckers for wanting them to be president...

Romney wasn't born on US soil?

Where was he born?

as to Cruz, he achieved citizenship the same way Obama did

Willard Mitt Romney was born on March 12, 1947, at Harper University Hospital in Detroit, Michigan

I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.

wait if a candidate was found out not to be born on US soil, would of invalidate a past election, show us the laws where paying a foreign source to hack would invalidate an election?

Oh, I guess you are trying to still imply Obama wasn't born here....again, trump lovers are pathetic...

Where was he born?

No, he didn't achieve it the same way Obama did....Obama was born in the US....Cruz was born in Canada......

Romney was born in mexico -- but since you racist idiots are just that, racist idiots -- not only did you not bring that part up, but yo dumb ass didn't even know where he was born....His whiteness was all you needed to prove he is a citizen...So I ask you....demand to see his birth certificate

Where was he born?

Ted Cruz has a fake birth certificate too? I learn something new on here every day.

:laugh:

No

One parent was a US citizen, making him one at birth

Where was he born?

No, he didn't achieve it the same way Obama did....Obama was born in the US....Cruz was born in Canada......

Romney was born in mexico -- but since you racist idiots are just that, racist idiots -- not only did you not bring that part up, but yo dumb ass didn't even know where he was born....His whiteness was all you needed to prove he is a citizen...So I ask you....demand to see his birth certificate

Romney's FATHER was born in Mexico. Mitt was born in Detroit.

Where was he born?

Mitt Romney was born in mexico -- but since you racist idiots are just that, racist idiots -- not only did you not bring that part up, but yo dumb ass didn't even know where he was born....His whiteness was all you needed to prove he is a citizen

Bud, I knew he was born in Michigan, and his father was born in Mexico.

Read my previous post about Cruz

Where was he born?

Mitt Romney was born in mexico -- but since you racist idiots are just that, racist idiots -- not only did you not bring that part up, but yo dumb ass didn't even know where he was born....His whiteness was all you needed to prove he is a citizen

Bud, I knew he was born in Michigan, and his father was born in Mexico.

Read my previous post about Cruz
He is born in Detroit because why?

Did he prove it to you?

His father is from Mexico.....

When did you see Romney's long form birth certificate?

See how quickly you are willing to concede the white guy is a US citizen

Where was he born?

Obama's father was born in Kenya, Obama was born in Honolulu?

See how that works?

Oh yea, one them proved he was born in the US......and it wasn't the white guy

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

Of course, Hillary's loss is no laughing matter. :laughing0301:
Even Trump supporters who never previously claimed it was a joke are now saying it was a joke because their Lord now said so.

Where was he born?

See how that works?

I never questioned Obama's citizenship. I never questioned Romney's citizenship. I'm not a dumbass. Wish you could say the same you racist troll.

Where was he born?

See how that works?

I never questioned Obama's citizenship. I never questioned Romney's citizenship. I'm not a dumbass. Wish you could say the same you racist troll.
Lol @ I never questioned Obama's citizenship...

First of all, I don't believe shit that comes out of a trump supporter's mouth....

Second, you not questioning his birth doesnt mean shit to me since you blindly follow the racist who made his political career off of claiming Obama wasn't born here.....

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

Of course, Hillary's loss is no laughing matter. :laughing0301:
Even Trump supporters who never previously claimed it was a joke are now saying it was a joke because their Lord now said so.

I'll let you in on a little secret here: We all knew it was a joke when he said it.

Where was he born?

See how that works?

First of all, I don't believe shit that comes out of a trump supporter's mouth....

Second, you not questioning his birth doesnt mean shit to me since you blindly follow the racist who made his political career off of claiming Obama wasn't born here.....

You've used the words "racist" and white" in your last three or four posts.

Kinda weird and creepy for a white guy like yourself, don't you think?

See how that works?

Only creepy to the hit dog who feels some type of way about the words "white" and "racist" -- perhaps you should stop being one

See how that works?

Only creepy to the hit dog who feels some type of way about the words "white" and "racist" -- perhaps you should stop being one

Perhaps you should try to quit being so obsessed by race, yourself. It's only natural when black people stand up for themselves but when white folks like yourself go about screaming "Racist!! Racist!!", it's just pathetic, stupid, and patronizing.

You seem to be afflicted with the obsessive urge to convince the rest of the world that you are in no way a "racist." Between you and me, that's an unhealthy way to have to go through life: Feeling as if your own whiteness is a curse to you and you've somehow done something wrong.

How I pity you. Don't you know that the hardcore downtown brothers and sisters are laughing at you behind your back? Believe me, it's true. Most black folks view white liberals who are eaten up with white guilt, as "curiosities".

See how that works?

See how that works?

Perhaps you should try to quit being so obsessed by race, yourself. It's only natural when black people stand up for themselves but when white folks like yourself go about screaming "Racist!! Racist!!", it's just pathetic, stupid, and patronizing.

You seem to be afflicted with the obsessive urge to convince the rest of the world that you are in no way a "racist." Between you and me, that's an unhealthy way to have to go through life: Feeling as if your own whiteness is a curse to you and you've somehow done something wrong.

How I pity you. Don't you know that the hardcore downtown brothers and sisters are laughing at you behind your back? Believe me, it's true. Most black folks view white liberals who are eaten up with white guilt, as "curiosities".
Where is Trump's long form birth certificate?

Or is his whiteness enough?

You can dance around your bullshit all you like...but you worship a person who only became politically relevant the minute he hopped on a racist conspiracy...and no amount of deflection will change that....

That's funny coming from someone that is a commie whose ideology has been responsible for the killing of over 160 million unarmed people (and that's a conservative estimate. You and your ilk are the fascists you claim to be against....so bite me, bitch.

Yea there's a worthwhile post huh snowflake?

Some major "debunking" in that one

I'll let you in on a little secret here: We all knew it was a joke when he said it.

Being tickled by something (that is blatantly unamerican) is not the same as it being a joke

Forum List

Back