🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was only joking about asking Russia for the emails.................

So everything could be a joke:
  • Meeting North Korea
  • Fake News
  • His comments on John McCain
  • NATO
The whole thing is a joke... When is going to be funny?

I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.
Russia would have been better off with Hillary as president then Trump. Hillary would have continued to dismantle the military and that in itself would have benefited Russia. The military also lost efficiency in some ways due to SJW agendas as training was reduced. Russia is forced to spend more money on weapons systems now. The invasion of Western Europe by immigrants worked for them. Now some Western Euro nations are starting to question that agenda.

He could increase spending all he likes but it means dick when you surrender anyway...

Trump looses to all the dictators he has met so far... Putin, Kim, Xi... They have wrapped around their finger... It is embarrassing to watch..

I say the US security agencies won't forget Trump... Two seconds out of office they are going to pull out something on him. They won't make it up, it will be just something they are holding back which will get him court and not in the Senate... I could say Trump could be the first President to serve time...

I personally don't give a shit if the russians did hack the DNC at Trump's direction. I HOPE HE PAID THEM TO DO IT, it makes NO DIFFERENCE since the hack EXPOSED DEMOCROOK CRIMINAL ACTIVITY to manipulate the primary in favor of hitlery.

Why do you think (I realize the OP is incapable of thinking) the DNC refused to had over their computers to federal investigators? The info may have gotten past their operatives like Stroke and his whore Page.

That's pretty much my sentiment. If Russia did something to cause this country to have more freedom and liberty, then God bless their pointy little heads.

So, both of you are cool with a foreign country messing with our elections? By the way Pete, if a candidate, or a campaign actually paid a foreign country to hack the DNC, that would be a severe violation of our laws, and would also invalidate the past election.
Russia would have been better off with Hillary as president then Trump. Hillary would have continued to dismantle the military and that in itself would have benefited Russia. The military also lost efficiency in some ways due to SJW agendas as training was reduced. Russia is forced to spend more money on weapons systems now. The invasion of Western Europe by immigrants worked for them. Now some Western Euro nations are starting to question that agenda.

He could increase spending all he likes but it means dick when you surrender anyway...

Trump looses to all the dictators he has met so far... Putin, Kim, Xi... They have wrapped around their finger... It is embarrassing to watch..

I say the US security agencies won't forget Trump... Two seconds out of office they are going to pull out something on him. They won't make it up, it will be just something they are holding back which will get him court and not in the Senate... I could say Trump could be the first President to serve time...

LMAO!!! "Trump looses"!!!!! What a "pundit" you are, Teddy.......seems that you (sic) "loose" again!!!

(snicker)

LMAO!!! "Trump looses"!!!!! What a "pundit" you are, Teddy.......seems that you (sic) "loose" again!!!

(snicker)

He believes Kim??????

Kim is a second rate gangster and Trump believes them over agencies who have lost members in defence of the US.... He is an embarrassment...

Dale you can't see this cause you have to have give totally devotion to Trump... You have lost the ability to think anything outside the collective...

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

Of course, Hillary's loss is no laughing matter. :laughing0301:
I'm not a Democrat but the biggest joke in the world now is trump. Unless if you have low standards of course...take a look.

How ironic: The Democrat's entire case against Trump is based on one single joke he made in public. Obviously they were either too stupid to get it, or they have no sense of humor.

I'm not a Democrat but the biggest joke in the world now is trump. Unless if you have low standards of course...take a look.

Holy shit, that video is pure psycho.

He is an international joke.

Indeed it is, tRumPutin being tRumPutin. A sick son of a bitch!

Well, for the longest, Trump repeatedly made appeals to Russia for Hillary's e-mails that went missing. He even said he was serious about it in a television interview.

Now that Mueller, and possibly the Democrats are taking this seriously, at CPAC over the weekend, Trump is now saying that he was joking when he asked Russia to find the emails.

So, which is it, was he being serious on the campaign trail, or was he joking? He said he was serious, but now says he was joking.

Wonder if he was joking about building a wall as well?

Trump: Call for Russia to hack Clinton's emails was a joke

President Trump asserted Saturday his notorious call during the 2016 presidential election for Russia to find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails was made in jest and not intended to be taken seriously.

“With the fake news, if you tell a joke, if you’re sarcastic, if you’re having fun with the audience, if you’re on live television with millions of people and 25,000 people in an arena, and if you say something like, ‘Russia, please if you can, get us Hillary Clinton’s emails. Please, Russia, please. Please, get us the emails, please,’” Trump said during a wide-ranging speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, as chants of “Lock her up” broke out among the crowd.

“So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun. Then, that fake CNN and others say, ‘He asked Russia to go get the emails. Horrible,’” Trump said.

I’m sure he will be laughing all the way to his prison cell.

If Mahatma Gandhi has been on Twitter they’d have dismissed him as a “satirical character” too, and he would never have invented India.

Well, for the longest, Trump repeatedly made appeals to Russia for Hillary's e-mails that went missing. He even said he was serious about it in a television interview.

Now that Mueller, and possibly the Democrats are taking this seriously, at CPAC over the weekend, Trump is now saying that he was joking when he asked Russia to find the emails.

So, which is it, was he being serious on the campaign trail, or was he joking? He said he was serious, but now says he was joking.

President Trump asserted Saturday his notorious call during the 2016 presidential election for Russia to find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails was made in jest and not intended to be taken seriously.

“With the fake news, if you tell a joke, if you’re sarcastic, if you’re having fun with the audience, if you’re on live television with millions of people and 25,000 people in an arena, and if you say something like, ‘Russia, please if you can, get us Hillary Clinton’s emails. Please, Russia, please. Please, get us the emails, please,’” Trump said during a wide-ranging speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, as chants of “Lock her up” broke out among the crowd.

“So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun. Then, that fake CNN and others say, ‘He asked Russia to go get the emails. Horrible,’” Trump said.

Trump, in this specific example (among many others) is paying homage to Adolf Hitler, Goebbels, and the Nazi regime.

It is quite obvious, at least to the very few of US that are actually paying attention, what Trump is doing here.

It is quite amazing, in the worst way, what the GOP has become; a party of brain dead Nazis that suck the on penis of GOP fascism.

That's funny coming from someone that is a commie
whose ideology has been responsible for the killing of over 160 million unarmed people (and that's a conservative estimate. You and your ilk are the fascists you claim to be against....so bite me, bitch.

Commie? TrumPutin is a Russian. A Russian Nazi. :26:

:piss2: "so bite me, bitch?" No thanks; I sure Trump has already done that for you.

Last edited:

(snicker)

He believes Kim??????

Kim is a second rate gangster and Trump believes them over agencies who have lost members in defence of the US.... He is an embarrassment...

Dale you can't see this cause you have to have give totally devotion to Trump... You have lost the ability to think anything outside the collective...

Teddy, I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic. I corrected my legal status and opted out of my employment as a de-facto employee of USA.INC per the UCC. I no longer identify as a U.S citizen and no longer "contract" with this corporate entity lamely disguised as a governmental body that pledged my labor as surety against their debt.

With that being said? I was beyond grateful that Trump defeated the Hildebeast and as slim as the chance may be? He and the "white hats" that prevented the Hildebeast from stealing the election was one of the greatest nights of my life. The whine, derision and utter hatred spewed by those of your ilk has been most gratifying.

At the VERY least, Trump has proven:

A: There is a shadow government.
B: There is a deep state faction that does the dirty work of said "shadow government"
C: The lamestream media is complicit in pushing their propaganda.'

You "loose" (sic) yet again, dumb ass........

For A, B, & C have you got actual proof...

Who is a member of the shadow government?
How do you join?
Is there a membership fee or join process?
How did they select there leader?
Who is their leader?

How does the deep state faction receive their orders?
How do the deep state faction get paid?
Why doesn't Trump just fire the deep state?
IF Trump doesn't fire them, is he in fact deep state him self?
I'll take Politics for Dummies FOR $1,000 Alex:

They use texts, and emails, and burner phones and disposable devices, and build secret servers that people like Obama Bin Lying Lie about Using.

They launder money to purchase Kremlin Propaganda to rig an election for themselves and corrupt friends so when they are caught they can bleach bit and delete any evidence and cover up the paper trail which leads back to The Podesta Group. Then they have The FBI give the entire Podesta Group and it's board of directors made up of Russian Nationals Immunity. Then charge the man who worked for The Podesta Group in the Urkraine with The Crimes Tony Podesta and The Podesta Group committed, and then deny him the right to Subpoena evidence, to call witnesses from the very people he worked for who took The Ukrainian Money he was accused of taking and actually committed the crimes he is being framed for

They hire criminal Pakistani Hackers to break in to Congressional Files to find dirt on their political rivals and give these hackers Administrative Rights to the entire DNC Domain and Servers. Then when caught, instead of firing them, they move them directly in to Clinton's Campaign to do more dirty "computing" work. Then they deny that these Pakistani Hackers who were fans of Bernie Sanders and saw how he got screwed ever gave Seth Rich The Podesta Emails.

They accuse Russia of "hacking the election" but Ignore Julian Assange's statements that Seth Rich with the help of Kim.com uploaded the Podesta Emails to Wikileaks to Rat out The Democrat Party and The DNC and Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama rigging The Primaries for Clinton. Then they refuse to put Assange under oath even when he offers to testify, and refuse to extradite him despite the fact we have an extradition treaty with Ecuador.

They hire British-Russian Spies like Skirpal and Steele to be their couriers and contacts in Russia with Putin, then delete everything, when questioned about it, even despite Federal Court Orders to preserve such data

They indict 13 Fake Russians with some sorta crime the Public is never given the details on, then never ask Russia to Extradite them so they can testify about such things despite the fact we have an extradition agreement with Russia.

They slow walk and or heavily redact other information, or pretend it is "Lost Forever" only to have an IG find "Lost Forever" text messages within just 24 hours, then they obstruct investigations in to FBI and DOJ corruption, by launching Counter Investigations based on Democrat Purchased Propaganda from Putin, destroy 17 electronic devices with a hammer when they said they only had one.

They put criminals in Mueller's so called Investigative team that have to be fired because they are under criminal investigation for corrupt acts they committed in Obama's DOJ and FBI. Over half of Mueller's team has to be fired, and coincidentally this represents the entire Obama DOJ and FBI upper echelon leadership.

They lie to Congress and The FBI without ever getting charged, or so much as a slap on the wrist.

They Grant immunity to an entire campaign and staff, interview them and never record a single thing, and write exoneration statements months before even a single witness is interviewed, and then let them off the hook for being too stupid to know they were criminals committing felony crimes.

Then they slap their political opponents with Trumped up Process Crimes that they themselves generated in the course of the Fake Investigations because they have nothing else.

The DemNazi Party launches 17 Investigations in to every aspect of President Trump's life, based on Hillary said "Russia, Russia, Russia" and spend $100 million of The Taxpayer's money on a witch hunt, which nets nothing but petty process crimes, sensational kangaroo court public interviews of convicted perjurers timed to counter positive accomplishments of President Trump.

And even when all The Investigations and Investigators conclude THAT There was No Russian Collusion, they return like a dog returns to his vomit and start whining again about Trump's tax returns and Jared Kushner being a Dirty Jew.

Answer: What is an "Insurance Policy"?

Next Question:

Dsmy0mNU8AExLbs.jpg

Last edited:

The asshole sure didn't sound like he was joking and of course it was just coincidence that within 24 hours Russia acted

I can’t believe you idiots are still whining about that comment. Most here know what he was saying.

:laugh:
these are the same who get asshurt when you say things like "you can keep your doctor" or "you mean, like with a cloth"

they don't care if it makes sense, they have to have something they can say back or "they lose".

quite 2 year old in nature.

Trump, in this specific example (among many others) is paying homage to Adolf Hitler, Goebbels, and the Nazi regime.

It is quite obvious, at least to the very few of US that are actually paying attention, what Trump is doing here.

It is quite amazing, in the worst way, what the GOP has become; a party of brain dead Nazis that suck the on penis of GOP fascism.

That's funny coming from someone that is a commie
whose ideology has been responsible for the killing of over 160 million unarmed people (and that's a conservative estimate. You and your ilk are the fascists you claim to be against....so bite me, bitch.

Commie? TrumPutin is a Russian. A Russian Nazi. :26:

:piss2: "so bite me, bitch?" No thanks; I sure Trump has already done that for you.

caddo boy SEZ????? "I just know that ol Trump and Putin conspired to deny me my de-MOCK-racy when they revealed the cheating ways of my beloved DNC was trying to undermine our de-MOCK-racy election system and that was cheating!!!! Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!"

(snicker)

When he said it on the campaign trail, and when he said it again in his interviews, he was not joking, he was dead serious.

He is now claiming it's a joke, but we know it wasn't.

And no...............that isn't what the entire case is built on, it's just another lie from Trump.

Well did Russia ever give him that 30,000 missing emails of Hillary's?
They started their hacking within 24 hours of the Trump ah's" joke"

(snicker)

He believes Kim??????

Teddy, I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic. I corrected my legal status and opted out of my employment as a de-facto employee of USA.INC per the UCC. I no longer identify as a U.S citizen and no longer "contract" with this corporate entity lamely disguised as a governmental body that pledged my labor as surety against their debt.

With that being said? I was beyond grateful that Trump defeated the Hildebeast and as slim as the chance may be? He and the "white hats" that prevented the Hildebeast from stealing the election was one of the greatest nights of my life. The whine, derision and utter hatred spewed by those of your ilk has been most gratifying.

At the VERY least, Trump has proven:

A: There is a shadow government.
B: There is a deep state faction that does the dirty work of said "shadow government"
C: The lamestream media is complicit in pushing their propaganda.'

You "loose" (sic) yet again, dumb ass........

For A, B, & C have you got actual proof...

Who is a member of the shadow government?
How do you join?
Is there a membership fee or join process?
How did they select there leader?
Who is their leader?

How does the deep state faction receive their orders?
How do the deep state faction get paid?
Why doesn't Trump just fire the deep state?
IF Trump doesn't fire them, is he in fact deep state him self?

The shadow government came into being when enough demcrats stayed behind to hold a quorum to pass the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. It is made up of the 13 families that have shares in the Federal Reserve. The Deep state swamp rats are a compartmentalized organization that carries out the orders of the shadow government. The Church Committee hearings revealed the CIA's "Operation Mockingbird" program where they infiltrated what media that wasn't under control of the banking oligarchs when they bought up the most influential newspapers back in the 1920s.

What I know and have researched for years as it pertains to your other questions are too brutal for you to handle and even more so, it would tax the limited ability you have for digesting unpleasant facts.

In other words, you are one of the moron millions that cling to the left versus right paradigm. I would have better luck teaching Boolean algebra to someone with Downs Syndrome.

Note also that THE IRS was formed around the same time and both THE IRS and FEDERAL RESERVE are Unconstitutional, and were both give UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASSET FORFEITURE POWERS.

THE FED AND IRS WORKED HAND IN HAND SEIZING COMMUNITY BANKS, FARMS, HOMES AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN HARD ASSETS, GOLD, SILVER, TREASURY NOTES AND PROPERTY, TOOK POSSESSION OF COMPANIES, EQUIPMENT IN WHAT COULD ONLY BE CALLED AN ECONOMIC COUP THAT THEY THEMSELVES LAUNCHED.

Yes, The Federal Reserve caused The Great Depression, and along with The IRS confiscated the wealth of this country, and transformed our economy from a cash hard asset economy, to a Debt Credit economy with all the DEBTS being owed to THE IRS and FEDERAL RESERVE, placing All Americans under Eternals Indentured Economic Servitude.

Every time you look at a Federal Reserve Note you are looking at Treason. Every time you spend a Federal Reserve Note you are purchasing your own bondage. They are private bank notes and instruments of debt, and you, your children, your home, and all that you own, and all your earnings past present and future are the collateral for that debt at which they can confiscate at will, without due process at any time.
GOD BLESS AMERICA ,,,and keep her safe from the dotards

Forum List

Back