🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was VERY sick for about five days...........

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
SO sick that I had to go back into the hospital for complications from diabetes. I spent close to four days recovering in a local hospital. I got home late last night, a little after 10 PM. I was so exhausted I went straight to bed, and I slept roughly 12 hours. Although I DID have to get up every couple hours to pee. So anyway, it's nice to be back on here.

Glad to see that you're on the mend, please continue your recovery and get plenty of rest and lots of liquids.
Thanks, Meister. I REALLY slipped up and went WAY overboard with the carbs. I quit drinking alcohol completely, over two weeks ago, but I forget to be careful with my eating.

Hey man, we both think one another are crazy but when it comes to health stuff, I'm happy to hear that and you would be too if I'd gone through anything similar. *Take care and easy on the carbs.

*I'm trying to do the same - Low carb is THE best way to lose weight and I got 15 pandemic pounds to ditch. ;)

i take it type 1? i have trouble with carbs and my sweet tooth...cant drink anymore at all...my body reacts by vomiting

you need to get it together..test test test...too many die in their sleep

as i eat sugar bombs now...(grapes)

Hey man, we both think one another are crazy but when it comes to health stuff, I'm happy to hear that and you would be too if I'd gone through anything similar. *Take care and easy on the carbs.

*I'm trying to do the same - Low carb is THE best way to lose weight and I got 15 pandemic pounds to ditch. ;)
Thanks, Doc. I DO appreciate it.

i take it type 1? i have trouble with carbs and my sweet tooth...cant drink anymore at all...my body reacts by vomiting

you need to get it together..test test test...too many die in their sleep

as i eat sugar bombs now...(grapes)
No, I have Type 2, I didn't develop diabetes until around 7 months ago, just before my 59th birthday.

Despite our past disagreements I only wish you the very best and swift recovery.

We're about the same age and all I can say is getting older is a bitch.

One day you're minding your own business and an hour later you're in the hospital.

SO sick that I had to go back into the hospital for complications from diabetes. I spent close to four days recovering in a local hospital. I got home late last night, a little after 10 PM. I was so exhausted I went straight to bed, and I slept roughly 12 hours. Although I DID have to get up every couple hours to pee. So anyway, it's nice to be back on here.
Take yer meds and stay away from the bad stuff.

Glad to see that you're on the mend, please continue your recovery and get plenty of rest and lots of liquids.
Thanks, Meister. I REALLY slipped up and went WAY overboard with the carbs. I quit drinking alcohol completely, over two weeks ago, but I forget to be careful with my eating.
My third wife is trying to die by the bottle also she's fifty.

Forum List

Back