🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was VERY sick for about five days...........

Glad to see that you're on the mend, please continue your recovery and get plenty of rest and lots of liquids.
Thanks, Meister. I REALLY slipped up and went WAY overboard with the carbs. I quit drinking alcohol completely, over two weeks ago, but I forget to be careful with my eating.
My third wife is trying to die by the bottle also she's fifty.
Sorry to hear that. I wish her and YOU good luck. Alcohol has screwed ME up in the past.

Glad to see that you're on the mend, please continue your recovery and get plenty of rest and lots of liquids.
Thanks, Meister. I REALLY slipped up and went WAY overboard with the carbs. I quit drinking alcohol completely, over two weeks ago, but I forget to be careful with my eating.
My third wife is trying to die by the bottle also she's fifty.
Sorry to hear that. I wish her and YOU good luck. Alcohol has screwed ME up in the past.
Her idea of luck is getting the keg of booze instead of the 1.75 litre...I stopped trying to save a drowning human when you can't get them out of the ocean of booze. Her recovery is her business..

i take it type 1? i have trouble with carbs and my sweet tooth...cant drink anymore at all...my body reacts by vomiting

you need to get it together..test test test...too many die in their sleep

as i eat sugar bombs now...(grapes)
No, I have Type 2, I didn't develop diabetes until around 7 months ago, just before my 59th birthday.

Man!!
Type 2 must suck really bad!! Get well soon!! ......and stop eating donuts fer Christ Sake!!!
I've got type 1 and I generally keep it under control with a daily injection and a couple pills.
The thing that gets me is how unpredictable it is.
I can eat the same damn thing for a couple of days and my sugar can be 98 one day and 170 the next.

SO sick that I had to go back into the hospital for complications from diabetes. I spent close to four days recovering in a local hospital. I got home late last night, a little after 10 PM. I was so exhausted I went straight to bed, and I slept roughly 12 hours. Although I DID have to get up every couple hours to pee. So anyway, it's nice to be back on here.
Complications from defending pedophilia is a bitch

SO sick that I had to go back into the hospital for complications from diabetes. I spent close to four days recovering in a local hospital. I got home late last night, a little after 10 PM. I was so exhausted I went straight to bed, and I slept roughly 12 hours. Although I DID have to get up every couple hours to pee. So anyway, it's nice to be back on here.
Prayers up Mr bluzman. I take cinnamon capsules as diabetes runs in both sides of my family. I was on the margin until starting cinnamon. Another supplement is bitter melon. The doctor has not seen another anomaly in blood sugar since. What I've read is that bitter melon supplements can kick type ones blood sugar to normal. Bestwishes.

Welcome back to the living dude. I'm about the same age and have type 2 also. So far, metformin keeps it under control. We need you for the fight down the stretch.

Forum List

Back