I Was Wondering About Trump's Opinion on "Brexit".....

Why would anyone even bother asking Trump about this? If the British want to leave the EU, then they can leave the EU. If they want to stay they can stay. Personally, I care not.

Why would anyone even bother asking Trump about this? If the British want to leave the EU, then they can leave the EU. If they want to stay they can stay. Personally, I care not.

Well....that is the kind of thinking that results in a guy like Trump becoming the nominee of a major party.

Nice work.

Well....that is the kind of thinking that results in a guy like Trump becoming the nominee of a major party.

Nice work.

Oh, you think I support Trump? Apparently you haven't been paying attention.

Nice work.

Oh, you think I support Trump? Apparently you haven't been paying attention.

Did I say that?

Hadn't heard him asked about it. And...then....this popped up.

Sam Stein on Twitter

It is fucking perfect. The guy loves not to know.

It IS perfect. It should be on his hat.
In fact we should print it there while he's sleep... uh, while he's up all night twittering whines, and not tell him, like a "kick me" sign hung on the back.

Stein's link isn't coming up for me. What's he saying about the Donald?

Here TD -- the part highlighted yellow:

CljwYtkWkAA8NLd.jpg:large

Doncha love the way he gets a question about foreign policy and the first thing he says is "well you know I own this, I own that, golf golf golf, amazing phemonemanl bigly stuff and that proves I have a big cock..."

"I don't think anybody should listen to me" is a dangerous thing for a politician to say.

It's really none of our business what they decide. I think Trump understands that. But in my opinion, the NWO Global Elites are not gonna allow the People to decide this. I seriously doubt Great Britain will be leaving the EU. Just like the Scotland Vote, this one will be rigged for sure. Bet on that.

If they leave, it will have widescale economic effects outside of the UK.

Poor poor Sheeple. They actually believe the NWO Global Elites are gonna let the People decide this. I assure, they're not gonna leave this up to the lowly 'peasants.' This vote will be rigged just like the Scotland Independence Vote was. I would be absolutely shocked if the 'Leave Vote' wins.

If they leave, it will have widescale economic effects outside of the UK.

Either way, we'll be fine. We're not so delicate that it will really matter much to our lives. And I'm not inclined to have any demands or expectations about the way a sovereign foreign nation handles it's own affairs, anymore than I would indulge other nations telling us what our gun laws would be.

Nice work.
And being under a criminal investigation by the FBI must be a criteria for becoming a nominee for a major party as well.

Nice work.
And being under a criminal investigation by the FBI must be a criteria for becoming a nominee for a major party as well.

You deflect with retard-like precision. Ya dumb shit.

Nice work.

one considers themselves weak when they must resort to insults.

Irrelevant. The NWO Globalist Elites will not allow the People to decide such things. Great Britain is not leaving the EU. It won't be allowed to happen. You heard it here first. Bet on it.

Nice work.

You deflected rather than address the subject. That is weak. And..I know you are unable to do better.

Not having on opinion on a subject like Brexit while claiming to be knowledgeable on trade....is an awesome inconsistency. Your guy doesn't know anything about Brexit. You don't care. Weak. Believe me.

Nice work.

You deflected rather than address the subject. That is weak. And..I know you are unable to do better.

Not having on opinion on a subject like Brexit while claiming to be knowledgeable on trade....is an awesome inconsistency. Your guy doesn't know anything about Brexit. You don't care. Weak. Believe me.
as I said....when one resorts to insults, one feels weak in their position.

Nice work.

as I said....when one resorts to insults, one feels weak in their position.

Yeah..you said that. And it is clearly bullshit. My position is clearly superior in this case. You deflect from the subject like a weakling....you get insulted. Try harder.

Forum List

Back