I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

It's called "luggage". Perhaps you have heard of it!
Well when someone has luggage for a months stay but only registered for two nights would bring suspicion

Who would notice me bringing two bags into the hotel, waiting two hours and bring two more, waiting another two hours and bringing two more, etc?
I believe he had 18 rifles and ammo.

I can load 6-7 AR-15s in one of my pieces of luggage that I paid 10 bucks for!
that's about 70 to 80 pounds

Wrong dumbass! An AR-15 weights about 6.5 pounds, so that would be less than 50 pounds.

Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?
why are you giving killers guns???

lets not forget you can kill 20+ bad guys with an AR,,,thats true equality,,,
And they are much more used to kill 20+ innocent people, often children.
no they aren't
Why do you want to disarm people that could protect those children?
Because gun control works, lots of guns doesn't. Hence why other countries don't have school shootings regularly.
Because gun control works? Chicago will argue that it does not.
Chicago guns come from areas with weak gun laws. And yes it works, when was the last school shooting in the UK? I'll wait.

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

And she doesn't mention how deadly semi-auto rifles are when used. Our most deadly mass shootings use these weapons. Few examples of these being needed for defense, many examples of them being used to gun down innocents.

Her mother example shows why our homicide rate is so high. Almost anyone can quickly and easily get the ability to kill many.

more moms demand action blather.

no they aren't
Because gun control works, lots of guns doesn't. Hence why other countries don't have school shootings regularly.
Chicago guns come from areas with weak gun laws. And yes it works, when was the last school shooting in the UK? I'll wait.
No they don't that's another moms myth

Orlando shooter killed 50 and injured 50 and the place had armed security. One shooter.
Ban Moslems
Vegas shooter killed more.

The muslim in Nice, France killed more than the Vegas shooter....using a rental truck...

Vegas shooter? 58

Muslim in France with the rental Truck.....86 killed, 435 injured
And a rental truck is very limited. Barriers can be added to any event to stop it. Not so easy with mass shooters.

no they aren't
So they should make that a gun free zone to? Lol

Well when someone has luggage for a months stay but only registered for two nights would bring suspicion

Who would notice me bringing two bags into the hotel, waiting two hours and bring two more, waiting another two hours and bringing two more, etc?
I believe he had 18 rifles and ammo.

I can load 6-7 AR-15s in one of my pieces of luggage that I paid 10 bucks for!
that's about 70 to 80 pounds

Wrong dumbass! An AR-15 weights about 6.5 pounds, so that would be less than 50 pounds.
AR15's can vary in weight anywhere from 6.5 lbs to 12 lbs,

no they aren't
You don't waste time with facts do you?
Most Guns in Chicago Crimes Come From Out of State: Report

Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours and don't regularly suffer mass shootings. Their police also are not gunned down weekly, nor do they suffer hundreds of accidental shooting deaths each year.

Thats the point. Are they indeed illegal or are the laws illegal? I say the laws are illegal

So you want to make it legal to own machine guns and canons

Oooookay then

According to the constitution, it already is. I put it up earlier, do you see any prohibition in the 2nd against automatic weapons or any constitutional amendment making them illegal ?
Automatic weapons weren't supposedly outlawed until congess supposedly made them so in the 1930s as a result of them doing something else they had no damn business doing which was prohibition.
Again read the second amendment and don't forget that IT and the constitution alone is the supreme law of the land which overcomes all other laws anywhere in our nation. And no judge, sherrif, congressperson, governor or anyone else can say different because they are each and every one of them sworn to up hold it.

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

And she doesn't mention how deadly semi-auto rifles are when used. Our most deadly mass shootings use these weapons. Few examples of these being needed for defense, many examples of them being used to gun down innocents.

Her mother example shows why our homicide rate is so high. Almost anyone can quickly and easily get the ability to kill many.

a gun is useless if its not deadly,,,
THATS THE WHOLE POINT TO A GUN

500K- 3 million people are saved by guns every yr,,,

a gun is useless if its not deadly,,,
THATS THE WHOLE POINT TO A GUN

500K- 3 million people are saved by guns every yr,,,

Yes and some are much more deadly than others. A derringer is good for defense, not so good to commit mass murder.

That's a complete fantasy number. Why such a broad range?

no they aren't
No one is going to cross state line buy a gun in their name and sell it on the street that's illegal
AND YOU HAVE TO BE A RESIDENT OF THE STATE TO BUY A GUN

Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours and don't regularly suffer mass shootings. Their police also are not gunned down weekly, nor do they suffer hundreds of accidental shooting deaths each year.
Tell that to the French

I guess making bombs should be legal because most years they kill few people? Or are they illegal because of the potential to kill many? Semi auto rifles seem to have that potential.

Last edited:
No one is going to cross state line buy a gun in their name and sell it on the street that's illegal
AND YOU HAVE TO BE A RESIDENT OF THE STATE TO BUY A GUN
That's great coming from an internet idiot, but read the study. Sorry, you lose.

I guess making bombs should be legal because most years they kill few people? Or are the illegal because of the potential to kill many? Semi auto rifles seem to have that potential.

When I was a kid we made pipe bombs all the time but we just blew shit up for shits n giggles. We also all had guns, lots of em but we never killed anyone with them and we all knew gun safety. Hell I had a boy scout merit badge for marksmanship. None of it was any big deal.

I guess making bombs should be legal because most years they kill few people? Or are the illegal because of the potential to kill many? Semi auto rifles seem to have that potential.

When I was a kid we made pipe bombs all the time but we just blew shit up for shits n giggles. We also all had guns, lots of em but we never killed anyone with them and we all knew gun safety. Hell I had a boy scout merit badge for marksmanship. None of it was any big deal.
And now kids are often gunned down at school in a mass shooting. The world has changed. So have the weapons. Semi auto rifles with large capacity magazines were rare when I was a kid. Now they are everywhere and so are mass shootings.

Forum List

Back