I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

Why do they need to vote? own property? enter into a binding agreement? Why are they allowed to move out on there own?
Real 18 year olds go to beer parties, go surfing and play ball

We do a lot of surfing on the beachfront of Indiana.
So you are friends with Frannie?

You both are morons. I am not friends with morons.
You can go fuck yourself bitch
So sexy

Who would notice me bringing two bags into the hotel, waiting two hours and bring two more, waiting another two hours and bringing two more, etc?
I believe he had 18 rifles and ammo.

I can load 6-7 AR-15s in one of my pieces of luggage that I paid 10 bucks for!
that's about 70 to 80 pounds

Wrong dumbass! An AR-15 weights about 6.5 pounds, so that would be less than 50 pounds.
AR15's can vary in weight anywhere from 6.5 lbs to 12 lbs,
And cost $299 to 58,000

And she doesn't mention how deadly semi-auto rifles are when used. Our most deadly mass shootings use these weapons. Few examples of these being needed for defense, many examples of them being used to gun down innocents.

Her mother example shows why our homicide rate is so high. Almost anyone can quickly and easily get the ability to kill many.
a gun is useless if its not deadly,,,
THATS THE WHOLE POINT TO A GUN

500K- 3 million people are saved by guns every yr,,,
Yes and some are much more deadly than others. A derringer is good for defense, not so good to commit mass murder.

That's a complete fantasy number. Why such a broad range?
a derringer is a piss poor defense against any current gun from a pistol to a full auto,,
Very, very rarely is a gun even fired in defense. So it is a fine defensive weapon.
but a 9mm is far better,,,
Why? A gun is very rarely fired. One gun is hardly better than any other gun given the statistics.

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

And she is absolutely correct. No matter how hard you try and smear her, she is factually correct.

And she leaves out the fact that if a semi auto rifle with large capacity magazines is used there will probably be 20+ dead even if there is armed security there. Yeah, she left that off, strange.

Yeah? So? Weak people can use them better than any other weapon for self defense.

Bad guys can get any weapons they choose because they don't give a shit about whatever law you enact.

Thus, the weak are made defenseless.

the argument that "bad guys will break the law so why have laws" is about as stupid as you can get.

Logically if you believe that...we should have no laws

The
And she doesn't mention how deadly semi-auto rifles are when used. Our most deadly mass shootings use these weapons. Few examples of these being needed for defense, many examples of them being used to gun down innocents.

Her mother example shows why our homicide rate is so high. Almost anyone can quickly and easily get the ability to kill many.
a gun is useless if its not deadly,,,
THATS THE WHOLE POINT TO A GUN

500K- 3 million people are saved by guns every yr,,,
Yes and some are much more deadly than others. A derringer is good for defense, not so good to commit mass murder.

That's a complete fantasy number. Why such a broad range?
a derringer is a piss poor defense against any current gun from a pistol to a full auto,,
Very, very rarely is a gun even fired in defense. So it is a fine defensive weapon.
FYI a firearm doesn't have to be fired to qualify it for being used.just showing it is considered using it.

The reason I have a pump 12 gauge is mainly for the sound it gives when you rack a round. That alone says just one more step could well be your last in every language at once.

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

And she is absolutely correct. No matter how hard you try and smear her, she is factually correct.

And she leaves out the fact that if a semi auto rifle with large capacity magazines is used there will probably be 20+ dead even if there is armed security there. Yeah, she left that off, strange.

Yeah? So? Weak people can use them better than any other weapon for self defense.

Bad guys can get any weapons they choose because they don't give a shit about whatever law you enact.

Thus, the weak are made defenseless.

So we have many more killers than other countries. People who would normally be fairly harmless are now capable of killing. Many bad guys are weak people, made not weak due to having a gun.

Yet another thread that only proves we need a wall dividing America.
We ARE NOT ONE PEOPLE anymore.

We are at least TWO totally different nations with totally different values, goals and ideals.
The longer we keep trying to force those two entirely incompatible groups into one basket the worse it will get.

You can't live with them and they can't live with you.

DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA NOW !!!!!

What is your qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?
Qualified gun instructor...……………...watch him die

What is YOUR qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives YOU the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

My right to an opinion is guaranteed by the US Constitution

Any other retarded questions

You sound ignorant when you give an opinion of something you have no idea about.

Says the fool who believes that he mills quality firearms but does not have the laser guided templates nor does he know how to rifle a bore

they have been boring rifles for 200 yrs in a fucking barn you ignorant kunt,,,
but then again why would you when you can go buy one already made to spec,,,

and that laser template is for mass production not for quality ,,

you are one ignorant moron

We are at least TWO totally different nations with totally different values, goals and ideals.
The longer we keep trying to force those two entirely incompatible groups into one basket the worse it will get.

That is funny. And yet I'm friends with many gun nut people. The fact of the matter is even you paranoid gun nut people are very unlikely to ever use your guns for anything other than target shooting or hunting. The divide really isn't so big. You just are all so paranoid.

I can live with them as long as they leave me alone,,,its leftist trying to make people live their lives as leftist tell them too,,,the rest of us just want to be left alone to live our lives,,,

So we have many more killers than other countries. People who would normally be fairly harmless are now capable of killing. Many bad guys are weak people, made not weak due to having a gun.

So let's divide America. You can have your side with free everything, abortions for all, no guns allowed, $25 minimum wage blah blah blah

At this point I'd rather see this happen than keep dealing with your corruption, dementia and insanity.

I can live with them as long as they leave me alone,,,its leftist trying to make people live their lives as leftist tell them too,,,the rest of us just want to be left alone to live our lives,,,
Except when it comes to abortion right? Both sides try to bend others to their beliefs. But it's ok, I like both sides just the same. The good people of this country are all well intentioned.

So let's divide America. You can have your side with free everything, abortions for all, no guns allowed, $25 minimum wage blah blah blah

At this point I'd rather see this happen than keep dealing with your corruption, dementia and insanity.
Yeah great idea. You take the south and all the other righty states. See what happens when you have no tax dollars with all your petty wages. Your economy will be tiny.

Except when it comes to abortion right? Both sides try to bend others to their beliefs. But it's ok, I like both sides just the same. The good people of this country are all well intentioned.

Riiiiight.....
And yet just a few minutes ago you said this.......

Riiiiight.....
And yet just a few minutes ago you said this.......

You have a point?

Yeah great idea. You take the south and all the other righty states. See what happens when you have no tax dollars with all your petty wages. Your economy will be tiny.
See what happens when you libfucks who dont work, dont get any food, because those who produce wont give it up to you dickwads. You are such petty petulant little pussies.

You have a point?

Yes....you're a moron

You said......
And now kids are often gunned down at school in a mass shooting. The world has changed. So have the weapons. Semi auto rifles with large capacity magazines were rare when I was a kid. Now they are everywhere and so are mass shootings.

And yet in your stupidity and bias, it never occurred to you that POLICIES that you support CAUSE this. IT'S NOT THE GUNS, STUPID.

Before the rise of your ideals, children carried loaded rifles to school. NO MASS SHOOTINGS.
what changed? The Dawn Of Liberal / Progressive / Democrat Social Policies. That's what changed.

Forum List

Back