I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

So we have many more killers than other countries. People who would normally be fairly harmless are now capable of killing. Many bad guys are weak people, made not weak due to having a gun.

So let's divide America. You can have your side with free everything, abortions for all, no guns allowed, $25 minimum wage blah blah blah

At this point I'd rather see this happen than keep dealing with your corruption, dementia and insanity.
Yeah great idea. You take the south and all the other righty states. See what happens when you have no tax dollars with all your petty wages. Your economy will be tiny.
See what happens when you libfucks who dont work, dont get any food, because those who produce wont give it up to you dickwads. You are such petty petulant little pussies.
Like I said, your economy will be tiny. Good luck.
Without food dumbass you wont be anything....That is how stupid you and the sick bitch was always doing flyovers for those that produce.

The
Yes and some are much more deadly than others. A derringer is good for defense, not so good to commit mass murder.

That's a complete fantasy number. Why such a broad range?
a derringer is a piss poor defense against any current gun from a pistol to a full auto,,
Very, very rarely is a gun even fired in defense. So it is a fine defensive weapon.
FYI a firearm doesn't have to be fired to qualify it for being used.just showing it is considered using it.

The reason I have a pump 12 gauge is mainly for the sound it gives when you rack a round. That alone says just one more step could well be your last in every language at once.
I actually agree. I have two (a Remington 870 and a Winshester). I own them for sport but yea...they are there for home defense if ever needed

I can't imagine why anyone would need an assault rifle to defend their home

Winshester? You even slur your typing when you are drunk, eh Lush?

Jesus christ. One of the knocks on Hillary was that she was TOO muscular in regards to the military you dope

"War Hawk" I know the term you jackass

She's more interested in the Clinton endowment, than national security.
She was a War Hawk because it personally benefited her and the MIC supporting her election
you just gutted your on post (251) you stupid fuck

A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations.
This is a lie - a person who cannot legally own a gun cannot legally own a "ghost gun", and in jurisdictions where registration is required, "ghost guns" must still be registered.

Tell us what a miltary style rifle is?
This:

3631.jpg

I can't imagine why anyone would need an assault rifle to defend their home
Your obvious lack of imagination does not translate into a sound argument for restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms; you are clearly ignorant of the fact that for virtually every circumstance where a shotgun is an appropriate choice for home defense, an AR carbine or pistol in a major pistol caliber is a better choice.

A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations.
This is a lie - a person who cannot legally own a gun cannot legally own a "ghost gun", and in jurisdictions where registration is required, "ghost guns" must still be registered.
M14
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ghost_gun

Jump to United States federal law - A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legally bypass background checks and registration regulations. Under U.S. federal law, the creation and possession of ghost guns is allowed, but a license is required to manufacture firearms for sale or distribution.
Production · ‎Political issues · ‎Legal issues · ‎California state law

Ghost Guns | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

https://lawcenter.giffords.org › policy-areas › hardware-ammunition › gho...

Ghost guns, which include firearms assembled from kits or made with 3D printers, are untraceable by law enforcement and often undetectable by metal detectors ...
What is a ghost gun and are they legal? - Times Union

https://www.timesunion.com › news › article › What-is-a-ghost-gun-and-ar...

Sep 13, 2019 - Here are the answers to common questions about ghost guns, also known as unfinished guns....
Are Homemade Guns Legal to Own and Use? Must They Be ...

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com › resources › homemade-guns-are...

Legal scholars have recognized that the Second Amendment's guarantee of the ... Because ghost guns are untraceable, it is impossible to know how many of ...

Ghost Guns Are Everywhere in California - The Trace

https://www.thetrace.org › 2019/05 › ghost-gun-california-crime

May 17, 2019 - But as they've grown in popularity, criminals have identified ghost guns as a way to get around California's restrictive gun laws. This class of ...

M14
Ghost gun - Wikipedia
Yup.
A person who cannot legally own a gun cannot legally own a "ghost gun", and in jurisdictions where registration is required, "ghost guns" must still be registered.

M14
Ghost gun - Wikipedia
Yup.
A person who cannot legally own a gun cannot legally own a "ghost gun", and in jurisdictions where registration is required, "ghost guns" must still be registered.
Ghost Guns | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

https://lawcenter.giffords.org › policy-areas › hardware-ammunition › gho...

Ghost guns, which include firearms assembled from kits or made with 3D printers, are untraceable by law enforcement and often undetectable by metal detectors ...
What is a ghost gun and are they legal? - Times Union

https://www.timesunion.com › news › article › What-is-a-ghost-gun-and-ar...

Sep 13, 2019 - Here are the answers to common questions about ghost guns, also known as unfinished guns....
Are Homemade Guns Legal to Own and Use? Must They Be ...

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com › resources › homemade-guns-are...

Legal scholars have recognized that the Second Amendment's guarantee of the ... Because ghost guns are untraceable, it is impossible to know how many of ...

Ghost Guns Are Everywhere in California - The Trace

https://www.thetrace.org › 2019/05 › ghost-gun-california-crime

May 17, 2019 - But as they've grown in popularity, criminals have identified ghost guns as a way to get around California's restrictive gun laws. This class of ...

Most murders are with handguns dumbass. Mass murders not.
Unsurprisingly, this is a lie.
Most mass shootings are committed with handguns, and most people killed in mass shootings are killed with handguns.
Dumbass.
you're the brainwashed functional morons who think everyone is lying when maybe they are mistaken. At any rate lately all the big mass shootings are done with AK-47 AR-15 military style models. Which no one needs and are too easily modified to automatic.
... Democrats will be damn happy to ever get background checks, let alone end of sales of military-style weapons. And by the way I suppose many of those handguns are also military style for the nut jobs in your family.

Actually you should wake up
I am very awake and ex military, I know a military weapon when I see one, not be a left wing nutter who listen to the Lame Stream Media.

There is not one 18 year old in the USA who needs an assault weapon unless they are in the military, in which case they are stupid for not going to school

There are no assault weapons sold to the general public. You do realize that the military has schools, right?

Terminal dumbass!

Wrong, if you pay the money and want one bad enough many still get full autos, but the yearly renewal makes it only for the wealthy of gun shops charging to shoot the weapon.

Yo, none for you because admiral rubber duck does not have the cash

Sell your garbage scow aka fishing boat.

Donate what is left of your body to science, I hear the Army is looking for bodies to blow up

Qualified gun instructor...……………...watch him die

Fat+guy+with+AR.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

fail-gun-murica-shot-idiot-leg.gif

Family members I take it? Which one is you?

The one rack pulling 600lbs on Sunday

The only rack you ever pulled was your girlfriend's fake boobs in high school. How much did you pay for the feel?

Actually it's hysterical when the 20 to 30 year old's scratch their heads when I drop the weight and ceiling tiles fall on the other side of the building.

Not as fun as commanding destroyers in the bathtub though

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

And she is absolutely correct. No matter how hard you try and smear her, she is factually correct.

And she leaves out the fact that if a semi auto rifle with large capacity magazines is used there will probably be 20+ dead even if there is armed security there. Yeah, she left that off, strange.

Yeah? So? Weak people can use them better than any other weapon for self defense.

Bad guys can get any weapons they choose because they don't give a shit about whatever law you enact.

Thus, the weak are made defenseless.

So we have many more killers than other countries. People who would normally be fairly harmless are now capable of killing. Many bad guys are weak people, made not weak due to having a gun.

If they are harmless, the remain so. The only people who use these weapons for I'll are hard core criminals and the mentally ill.

Gun bans don't impede them in the slightest.

Forum List

Back