I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Sorry, man, your need to compensate isn't worth the 33K gun deaths and 70K gun injuries we have every year.

Let me know when you actually join a well-regulated militia.
I don't give a fuck about someone who kills themselves because they did something stupid I will not allow the idiots to have any effect on MY RIGHTS. So when you throw in suicides I cheer it one less idiot in the world.

My right to an opinion is guaranteed by the US Constitution

Any other retarded questions
You sound ignorant when you give an opinion of something you have no idea about.
Says the fool who believes that he mills quality firearms but does not have the laser guided templates nor does he know how to rifle a bore
they have been boring rifles for 200 yrs in a fucking barn you ignorant kunt,,,
but then again why would you when you can go buy one already made to spec,,,

and that laser template is for mass production not for quality ,,

you are one ignorant moron
How do you rifle your bore...…………

This is not about them, it's about you

You still haven't answered

Easy, you buy a button rifling tool assembly for 50 bucks from Brownells.
And that creates a quality gun

Lol

Is it fun to be too poor to afford a quality weapon?

Orlando shooter killed 50 and injured 50 and the place had armed security. One shooter.
Ban Moslems
Vegas shooter killed more.

The muslim in Nice, France killed more than the Vegas shooter....using a rental truck...

Vegas shooter? 58

Muslim in France with the rental Truck.....86 killed, 435 injured
And a rental truck is very limited. Barriers can be added to any event to stop it. Not so easy with mass shooters.

Wrong.......you can't put barriers everywhere.......rental trucks are deadlier than guns in mass attacks.

no they aren't
Why do you want to disarm people that could protect those children?
Because gun control works, lots of guns doesn't. Hence why other countries don't have school shootings regularly.
Because gun control works? Chicago will argue that it does not.
Chicago guns come from areas with weak gun laws. And yes it works, when was the last school shooting in the UK? I'll wait.
No they don't that's another moms myth
You don't waste time with facts do you?
Most Guns in Chicago Crimes Come From Out of State: Report

Wrong, most guns come from Illinois.......and explain how it is that Chicago has more gun crime than the states where those guns come from....how is that? You doofus.

You sound ignorant when you give an opinion of something you have no idea about.
Says the fool who believes that he mills quality firearms but does not have the laser guided templates nor does he know how to rifle a bore

Or you just buy the barrel already rifled.
Then you are not making the gun. Any gunsmith would laugh at you

Qualified gun instructor...……………...watch him die

What is YOUR qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives YOU the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

Winner of the most ironic post of the thread award.

Winner of the pseudo intellectual most moronic post of the thread.

Says the fool who thinks buying parts makes them a gunsmith

Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours and don't regularly suffer mass shootings. Their police also are not gunned down weekly, nor do they suffer hundreds of accidental shooting deaths each year.

Those countries had low gun murder rates before they banned guns.....so gun control had nothing to do with their gun murder rates.....

And you still can't explain how it is that as more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate and violent crime rate keeps going down...

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2019 by John R. Lott :: SSRN

Abstract

Despite the expectations of many after the 2016 elections the number of concealed handgun permits has increased for the third year in a row. In 2019, the number of concealed handgun permits soared to now over 18.66 million – a 304% increase since 2007. About an 8% growth over the number of permits since 2018. Unlike surveys that may be affected by people’s unwillingness to answer some personal questions, concealed handgun permit data is the only really “hard data” that we have on gun ownership across the United States. Still, an even larger number of people carry because in 16 states people don’t need a permit to carry.
Among the findings of our report:
■ Last year, the number of permit holders continued to grow by about 1.4 million. Despite 16 states where a permit isn’t required and expectations that permits were primarily driven by fears of Democratic presidencies, the growth in permits has continued at a similar pace after the November 2016 election.
■ 7.3% of American adults have permits. Outside the restrictive states of California and New York, about 8.75% of the adult population has a permit.
■ In thirteen states, more than 10% of adults have permits, down from just fifteen last year. The three states that now fell below 10% are now all Constitutional Carry states – Arkansas, Oklahoma, and West Virginia, where people no longer need a permit to carry in their states. South Carolina was the one state that had been below 10% that was now above it.
■ Alabama has the highest rate — 26.3%. Indiana is second with 17.9%, and South Dakota, another Constitutional Carry state, saw its percent decline to 16.02%.
■ Four states now have over 1 million permit holders: Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Florida is the first state with over has over 2 million permits.
■ Sixteen states have adopted constitutional carry, meaning that a permit is no longer required. Some people in these states still choose to obtain permits so that they can carry in other states that have reciprocity agreements with their states. However, because of these constitutional carry states, the nationwide growth in permits does not paint a full picture of the overall increase in concealed carry.

And over the last 26 years.....

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

why are you giving killers guns???

lets not forget you can kill 20+ bad guys with an AR,,,thats true equality,,,
And they are much more used to kill 20+ innocent people, often children.
no they aren't
Why do you want to disarm people that could protect those children?
Because gun control works, lots of guns doesn't. Hence why other countries don't have school shootings regularly.
Because gun control works? Chicago will argue that it does not.
Chicago guns come from areas with weak gun laws. And yes it works, when was the last school shooting in the UK? I'll wait.

They had one school shooting before they banned guns.......and none of their gun control laws have stopped school shooters......they have managed through dumb luck to stop the attempted school shootings after they banned guns, you moron.

Teenage boys planned to 'kill everyone' at Yorkshire school in Columbine-style gun and bomb massacre, court hears

Two teenage boys planned to “kill everyone” at their Yorkshireschool in a Columbine-style massacre using bombs and guns, a court has heard.

---------------------------

.4/6/18

Doctor found with stash of guns and NHS hitlist jailed

A former doctor has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for stockpiling guns with the intent to endanger life.

Martin Watt was found with three submachine guns, two pistols and 1,500 live cartridges at a property in Cumbernauld, Scotland, last year.

The 62-year-old had lost his job at Monklands hospital in North Lanarkshire in 2012 after disciplinary hearings. His marriage broke down around the same time, the high court in Glasgow was told.

Watt had compiled a list of names and addresses of some colleagues involved in the disciplinary process, which the judge, Valerie Stacey, said Watt had referred to as an assassination list.
=======

Here is the updat, the original is below..

Yep.....this 19 year old got bombs and a glock 19 and 94 rounds of 9mm ammo on the dark web in Britain in order to murder people at the University he used to attend..........

I guess their gun control laws stopped him...right? Or was it pure, dumb luck.....?

-------------

British teen sentenced to life for planned school attack

Despite some of the tightest gun control on the planet, a British man was able to acquire a handgun, extended mags and explosives as part of a plot to attack his former school.

Liam Lyburd, 19, of Newcastle upon Tyne, was sentenced to life imprisonment this week on eight charges of possessing weapons with intent to endanger life.

As noted by the BBC, Lyburd gathered a cache that included a Glock 19, three 33-round magazines, 94 hollow-point bullets, CS gas, five pipe bombs and two other improvised explosive devices despite the country’s long history of civilian arms control.

According to court documents, Lyburd planned to use the weapons in an attack on Newcastle College, from which he had been expelled two years prior for poor attendance. He was arrested last November after two Northumbria Police constables visited him at his home on a tip from an individual who encountered threats and disturbing pictures posted by Lyburd online.

Despite a defense that portrayed the reclusive man as living in a fantasy world, Lyburd was found guilty in July.

The internet-savvy teen obtained the Glock and other items through Evolution Marketplace, a successor to the Silk Road, a long-time “dark web” site in which users could buy and sell everything from illegal narcotics to munitions using Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

In court, Lyburd testified that buying the Glock was so easy it was “like buying a bar of chocolate.”

He obtained funds for his purchases through a complex extortion scheme in which he used online malware to infect computers, which he in turn held for ransom from their owners.

====Teenage boy 'took shotgun to school after being bullied for being fat'

15-year-old boy arrested for taking shotgun and ammunition into school did it because he was being bullied for being too fat, fellow pupils said.

=======

'Gunman' walks into Liverpool nursery school as children were playing inside

Police have sealed off a children's nursery in Liverpool amid reports a gunman walked into the building while youngsters were inside.

Officers were called to Childs Play Nursery in Wavertree, Merseyside, at around 8am this morning.

The man, who is believed to have been carrying what looked like a firearm, walked into the nursery and approached another man.

He then left with a second man on the back of a motorbike.

Children among 10 people in hospital after mass shooting in Manchester

Ten people, including two children, were taken to hospital after a shooting at a street party in the Moss Side area of Manchester.

Armed police officers rushed to the scene on a residential street at 2.30am on Sunday, where a party was being held following a Caribbean Carnival at a nearby park.

Qualified gun instructor...……………...watch him die

What is YOUR qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives YOU the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

OK asshat

People like you need to be arrested for public safety

What do you think gives you the right to silence me?

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

And she doesn't mention how deadly semi-auto rifles are when used. Our most deadly mass shootings use these weapons. Few examples of these being needed for defense, many examples of them being used to gun down innocents.

Her mother example shows why our homicide rate is so high. Almost anyone can quickly and easily get the ability to kill many.

1% or less of all murders occur in mass shootings.

Rifles of any kind account for about 2% of all murders

More than 99.997% of people who own semiautomatic rifles don't use them to commit murder

Last edited:

Lol

Words from the clueless.

a gun is useless if its not deadly,,,
THATS THE WHOLE POINT TO A GUN

500K- 3 million people are saved by guns every yr,,,
Yes and some are much more deadly than others. A derringer is good for defense, not so good to commit mass murder.

That's a complete fantasy number. Why such a broad range?
a derringer is a piss poor defense against any current gun from a pistol to a full auto,,
Very, very rarely is a gun even fired in defense. So it is a fine defensive weapon.
FYI a firearm doesn't have to be fired to qualify it for being used.just showing it is considered using it.
Most your gun lobby studies count telling someone you have a gun. But since they are so rarely ever even fired, a derringer is a fine defensive weapon.

That just illustrates the incredible restraint exercised by civilians who legally own and carry guns.

OK asshat
People like you need to be arrested for public safety

What do you think gives you the right to silence me?
What gives you the right to silence me? You saying I need to be arrested is your attempt to silence me. Nazi fascist pig

the argument that "bad guys will break the law so why have laws" is about as stupid as you can get.

Logically if you believe that...we should have no laws
It's no more stupid than the argument that everyone is a criminal in waiting

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

And she is absolutely correct. No matter how hard you try and smear her, she is factually correct.

And she leaves out the fact that if a semi auto rifle with large capacity magazines is used there will probably be 20+ dead even if there is armed security there. Yeah, she left that off, strange.

Yeah? So? Weak people can use them better than any other weapon for self defense.

Bad guys can get any weapons they choose because they don't give a shit about whatever law you enact.

Thus, the weak are made defenseless.

So we have many more killers than other countries. People who would normally be fairly harmless are now capable of killing. Many bad guys are weak people, made not weak due to having a gun.

Less than .003% of the population will use a gun to commit murder

You have a point?

Yes....you're a moron

You said......
And now kids are often gunned down at school in a mass shooting. The world has changed. So have the weapons. Semi auto rifles with large capacity magazines were rare when I was a kid. Now they are everywhere and so are mass shootings.

And yet in your stupidity and bias, it never occurred to you that POLICIES that you support CAUSE this. IT'S NOT THE GUNS, STUPID.

Before the rise of your ideals, children carried loaded rifles to school. NO MASS SHOOTINGS.
what changed? The Dawn Of Liberal / Progressive / Democrat Social Policies. That's what changed.
Funny. Most the countries with strong gun control are far more liberal than us. No mass shootings, much lower homicide rates. Your theory has been squashed.
Most don't have the same Constitutional protections either.

In All those European countries you love so much you can be thrown in jail for speaking your mind

Yeah cause you are going to need your gun for something. That is funny. Sure you will kid. You let our children keep dying for that fantasy. What a hero you are.

Children? You care about children?

Hysterical.

Sent your support check to planned parenthood lately?
Oh yes I care about actual living children with parents and families. You know the kind that it ruins families when they are gunned down by some killer you armed. Yes, real living children with teachers and family and friends.... The ones your policy gets gunned down.

And I'm never going to kill a child with any of my guns.

I am not responsible for the bad acts of another person

Lol

Words from the clueless.

Did your hand heal yet

Forum List

Back