I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

My right to an opinion is guaranteed by the US Constitution

Any other retarded questions
You sound ignorant when you give an opinion of something you have no idea about.
Winner of the most ironic post of the thread award.
OK asshat
What is YOUR qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives YOU the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?
People like you need to be arrested for public safety

What do you think gives you the right to silence me?
What gives you the right to silence me? You saying I need to be arrested is your attempt to silence me. Nazi fascist pig
The FBI tip line where I can report morons making home made weapons gives me the right

So,being neutral in this issue, I have a question. If "assault rifles" are banned because only the military should have them, and all magazines over 10 rounds were banned....does this mean that the police agencies should be forced to comply with the law? After all, they are not military organizations.

Transparency: I'm ex-law enforcement, so you should be able to figure out my answer to the question.
/—-/ If you are former law enforcement then you of all people should know there is no such thing as an assault weapon and any weapon can be used to assault someone. And thank you for your service.

You sound ignorant when you give an opinion of something you have no idea about.
OK asshat
What is YOUR qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives YOU the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

What gives you the right to silence me? You saying I need to be arrested is your attempt to silence me. Nazi fascist pig
The FBI tip line where I can report morons making home made weapons gives me the right

If you are not prohibited from owning a firearm, it is perfectly legal to make one on your own. If you mean bombs, and weapons of mass destruction, then no that is illegal, but not guns.

OK asshat

If you are not prohibited from owning a firearm, it is perfectly legal to make one on your own. If you mean bombs, and weapons of mass destruction, then no that is illegal, but not guns.
Actually that depends upon what is done with the home made weapon.......

The FBI and or ATF do check such things

Says the fool who believes that he mills quality firearms but does not have the laser guided templates nor does he know how to rifle a bore
they have been boring rifles for 200 yrs in a fucking barn you ignorant kunt,,,
but then again why would you when you can go buy one already made to spec,,,

and that laser template is for mass production not for quality ,,

you are one ignorant moron
How do you rifle your bore...…………

This is not about them, it's about you

You still haven't answered

Easy, you buy a button rifling tool assembly for 50 bucks from Brownells.
And that creates a quality gun

Lol

Is it fun to be too poor to afford a quality weapon?

I built a home defense AR Pistol for about $450. Pretty good quality. I had the tools to machine the lower (which didn't take much) and it came together nicely.

Didn't need to have a background check or go through an FFL. Just built it.

It was tragically lost in a boating accident on the Sabine River near Deweyville, across from Starks, LA. Gone forever.

:banana:

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Sorry, man, your need to compensate isn't worth the 33K gun deaths and 70K gun injuries we have every year.

Let me know when you actually join a well-regulated militia.
Those deaths and injuries aren’t from semi automatic weaponry and 100k when our population is 330mil is a tiny pittance.

Says the fool who believes that he mills quality firearms but does not have the laser guided templates nor does he know how to rifle a bore

Lol

I built a home defense AR Pistol for about $450. Pretty good quality. I had the tools to machine the lower (which didn't take much) and it came together nicely.

It was tragically lost in a boating accident on the Sabine River near Deweyville, across from Starks, LA. Gone forever.

So this unregistered gun dissapeared

Excellent, this is what the FBI investigates. Was a permit needed for having this pistol on the boat? Do fools think if they make a gun that all gun laws may not apply?

Hmmm, do you lose many automatic pistols champ

You stick your foot in your mouth often

Last edited:

Lol

So this unregistered gun dissapeared

Excellent, this is what the FBI investigates. Was a permit needed for having this pistol on the boat? Do fools think if they make a gun that all gun laws may not apply?

Hmmm, do you lose many automatic pistols champ

You stick your foot in your mouth often

Got quiet.......

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

She was only reading facts? Regardless of bias, facts are facts?

Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?

On the flip side, more people are killed with a fist than with a rifle.

Not by one puncher. One shooter can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security present. No thanks.

where?

She was only reading facts? Regardless of bias, facts are facts?
Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?
On the flip side, more people are killed with a fist than with a rifle.
Not by one puncher. One shooter can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security present. No thanks.
Fact is, rifles are the least firearm used to kill with
handguns, vehicles, Bats Knives hands fist and feet followed by rifles.
See our worst mass killings. Almost all semi auto rifles. Why do you want to make single killers so dangerous?
where, name one mass killing that fits your post.

Lol

Words from the clueless.

Did your hand heal yet

Again words from the clueless

Lol

Words from the clueless.

Did your hand heal yet

So how many home made weapons are in your arsenal..

A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations.
This is a lie - a person who cannot legally own a gun cannot legally own a "ghost gun", and in jurisdictions where registration is required, "ghost guns" must still be registered.
M14
Ghost gun - Wikipedia
Yup.
A person who cannot legally own a gun cannot legally own a "ghost gun", and in jurisdictions where registration is required, "ghost guns" must still be registered.
Ghost Guns | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/hardware-ammunition/ghost-guns/
Regardless of how many times you repeat yourself, two facts will not change
- A person who cannot legally own a gun cannot legally own a "ghost gun"
- In jurisdictions where registration is required, "ghost guns" must still be registered.

Most murders are with handguns dumbass. Mass murders not.
Unsurprisingly, this is a lie.
Most mass shootings are committed with handguns, and most people killed in mass shootings are killed with handguns.
Dumbass.
you're the brainwashed functional morons who think everyone is lying when maybe they are mistaken.
Oh, I see - you spoke form ignorance.
My apologies.
Why do you talk about things you know nothing about?

Lol

Words from the clueless.

Did your hand heal yet

I have a 2x4 with 10 penny nails in one end

Does that count?

I have a baseball bat cut down to 18 in. Does that count?

I have a pair of home made eskrima sticks. Does that count?

Lol

Words from the clueless.

Did your hand heal yet

Does that count?

All depends how they are used and or what threats you make on the internet. They could also be used as evidence of mental instability.

Keep bragging fool

And she doesn't mention how deadly semi-auto rifles are when used. Our most deadly mass shootings use these weapons. Few examples of these being needed for defense, many examples of them being used to gun down innocents.
Her mother example shows why our homicide rate is so high. Almost anyone can quickly and easily get the ability to kill many.

1% or less of all murders occur in mass shootings.
Rifles of any kind account for about 2% of all murders
More than 99.997% of people who own semiautomatic rifles don't use them to commit murder

On average, per year, fewer than 7 people are murdered with an AR15 in a mass shooting.
This is literally, the 2nd least likely way to be murdered, and among the least likely ways someone in America can die.

Anti-gun loons: SEE! BAN THEM!! BAN THEM NOW!!!

Words from the clueless.
Did your hand heal yet

Does that count?

All depends how they are used and or what threats you make on the internet. They could also be used as evidence of mental instability.

Keep bragging fool
so you agree an assault weapon can be anything correct? so banning an assault weapon is what then? banning everything that exists? too funny.

You tell yourself that kid. You could not balance a see saw for your life

Have fun when the gun blows off your hand

how would you know anything about me???

your just mad because I showed what a dumb kunt you are

That piece of shit lathe is $2600 on Amazon, without the $20000 of templates you would need to work it.

Where is the laser cutter by the way?
Where do you get your computr laser guided templates for your homemade weapons

you do know those guns and many more were made before those machines were invented dont you??

I would guess not

and your template thing is only for CNC not standard machine work,,,those are called plans or layouts and those are readily available for free,,,and where is a laser used to make a gun???

How many home made guns make 1 mile plus shots

Home made guns prior to the Colt 1872 are still made by autistic people
The maximum effective range of an AR with a 16 in a barrel is around 650 yards.

A 55 grain .223 has a maximum effective range of 200 yards. A 75 grain 250-300 yards. A 62 grain shot was measured at 300 FPS at 200 yards, the very bottom of effective.

5.56 has more pressure, but not double.

Forum List

Back