I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

Just pointing out the imbessile that bragged that he made an automatic pistol without serial numbers then says he lost it.....

Or he sold it illegally.....

I wonder how many he sold and lost?
what difference in the grand scheme of things do you think it makes? Why do you question him? accept it and move on. why look a fool in front of us all?
I am not the fool bragging that they make AR pistols then lose them.......

Play on
so what, why does it bother you? you still look the fool.
The fools are kids making guns because either they are too poor to afford a quality weapon or they need unregistered unnumbered weapons

Is it tip line time
the fools are the ones who think they can stop a kid from making a gun. please tell me how you'd do that?
The fact remains that anyone making their own guns and bragging about it on the internet is retarded. Or is making guns restricted for sale legal in your demented mind

Lol an imbessile bragged that he made an ar pistol then lost it on a boat. Now is there a law that lost guns must be reported?

What if the lost weapon kills someone

Hmmmm
yep, so what? why does it matter to you? do you think people don't make their own guns? LOL.
Why did it matter to the man who turned in nikolas Cruz before he slaughtered a school

U proud of what you will never really be
as I stated in a previous email watch out for the quicksand, it seems you found some. I have no fking idea what you're babbling about. You can thank Obammmy for that fk's actions. It was known. dude, you're slipping off the rails.
Should I start using chalk again to tighten my grip?

Nice blame Obama because the FBI failed miserably at their job...

As always
his record was expunged because of obammy implemented policies. the fk with the fbi. the reason that dude got a gun was due to the obammy policy. you can look it up, but if you're lazy I'll be happy to post the link to the policy.
The reason he had guns is because of the NRA

Lol

what difference in the grand scheme of things do you think it makes? Why do you question him? accept it and move on. why look a fool in front of us all?

Play on
The fools are kids making guns because either they are too poor to afford a quality weapon or they need unregistered unnumbered weapons

Is it tip line time
the fools are the ones who think they can stop a kid from making a gun. please tell me how you'd do that?
The fact remains that anyone making their own guns and bragging about it on the internet is retarded. Or is making guns restricted for sale legal in your demented mind
again, so what? I don't get your beef at all. he's pointing out it can be done and there isn't anything the government can do about it. so what? it's either true or not. which is it?

Play on

Is it tip line time
again, so what? I don't get your beef at all. he's pointing out it can be done and there isn't anything the government can do about it. so what? it's either true or not. which is it?
AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime. Bragging that one did this is the mark of a delusional psychopath

yep, so what? why does it matter to you? do you think people don't make their own guns? LOL.
Why did it matter to the man who turned in nikolas Cruz before he slaughtered a school

as I stated in a previous email watch out for the quicksand, it seems you found some. I have no fking idea what you're babbling about. You can thank Obammmy for that fk's actions. It was known. dude, you're slipping off the rails.

As always
his record was expunged because of obammy implemented policies. the fk with the fbi. the reason that dude got a gun was due to the obammy policy. you can look it up, but if you're lazy I'll be happy to post the link to the policy.

Lol
they sold him the guns? hmmmmmm the background check didn't pull up his mental condition because obammy had it expunged. so it was obammy. sorry.

Remember Meadow Pollack

https://nypost.com/2019/09/08/parkl...e-if-district-hadnt-enabled-deranged-student/

Is it tip line time
AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime. Bragging that one did this is the mark of a delusional psychopath
it is? post the statute.

As always

Lol
they sold him the guns? hmmmmmm the background check didn't pull up his mental condition because obammy had it expunged. so it was obammy. sorry.

Remember Meadow Pollack

https://nypost.com/2019/09/08/parkl...e-if-district-hadnt-enabled-deranged-student/
He bragged on the internet, just like morons are doing here. He was identified by name and reported to the FBI who continued eating their donuts

Is it tip line time
it is? post the statute.
Actually you post the statute that allows you to make automatic unregistered non serial numbered weapons at home....

Are you an FBI agent? Because you are really special stoopud

As always

Lol

Remember Meadow Pollack

He bragged on the internet, just like morons are doing here. He was identified by name and reported to the FBI who continued eating their donuts
not exactly true, but why post facts. post the facts, tell meadow's father your revelation. Cause he's the one warning parents about obammy's sick policy that cost him his daughter's life. go ahead, tell him. say it here and I'll post it to Joe Pags who can then share with Meadow's father. he's on his show frequently.

As always

Lol

Remember Meadow Pollack

not exactly true, but why post facts. post the facts, tell meadow's father your revelation. Cause he's the one warning parents about obammy's sick policy that cost him his daughter's life. go ahead, tell him. say it here and I'll post it to Joe Pags who can then share with Meadow's father. he's on his show frequently.
Actually Obama would have banned the weapon he used

The fact is that the FBI had a credible tip, and a proper unusually spelled name and because they valued their donuts more that doing their job children were slaughtered as more cops listened from outside.

You proud of what you will never be

Lol

Remember Meadow Pollack

Actually Obama would have banned the weapon he used

The fact is that the FBI had a credible tip, and a proper unusually spelled name and because they valued their donuts more that doing their job children were slaughtered as more cops listened from outside.

You proud of what you will never be
how would he have banned the gun, preytel how he would have done that.

Again words from the clueless
So how many home made weapons are in your arsenal..

I have a 2x4 with 10 penny nails in one end

Does that count?

I have a baseball bat cut down to 18 in. Does that count?

I have a pair of home made eskrima sticks. Does that count?
All depends how they are used and or what threats you make on the internet. They could also be used as evidence of mental instability.

Keep bragging fool

Not bragging, Idiot.

just illustrating the extent of your unhingedness.

Practicing martial arts with weapons is a centuries old practice in case you didn't know that
Which martial art teaches bragging that you need 2 by 4s with nails to be a man?

Be specific

You are too stupid to realize that learning to defend yourself from a person swinging a 2x4 with nails in it at your head requires practicing with a 2x4 with nails in it aren't you?

And I tend to concentrate on Krav Maga which teaches you that anything can be a weapon even a pen.

So how many home made weapons are in your arsenal..

Does that count?

All depends how they are used and or what threats you make on the internet. They could also be used as evidence of mental instability.

Keep bragging fool

Not bragging, Idiot.

Practicing martial arts with weapons is a centuries old practice in case you didn't know that
Which martial art teaches bragging that you need 2 by 4s with nails to be a man?

Be specific

You are too stupid to realize that learning to defend yourself from a person swinging a 2x4 with nails in it at your head requires practicing with a 2x4 with nails in it aren't you?

And I tend to concentrate on Krav Maga which teaches you that anything can be a weapon even a pen.
You have never done this, because the person swinging the board was not trying to hurt you, it's a ritual dance folly.

My last fight was over in 15 seconds, might have been over in 8 seconds but I dragged the fools face in the dirt before I let him up and he just walked away, it was comical...

Does that count?

Keep bragging fool

Not bragging, Idiot.

Be specific

You have never done this, because the person swinging the board was not trying to hurt you, it's a ritual dance folly.

My last fight was over in 15 seconds, might have been over in 8 seconds but I dragged the fools face in the dirt before I let him up and he just walked away, it was comical...

Who is bragging now?

And you have no clue what I have or haven't done because if you knew anything about Krav Maga you would know there is no dancing and it's all business.

Forum List

Back