I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

You cannot demonstrate either of these statements to be true.
I can if they were made at home because automatic pistols were not legally allowed
You cannot cite the statues to this effect.
Nor can you cite the statute that makes AR pistols illegal in most places.
I do not need provide you with anything. The law is clear all automatic weapons must be numbered and legally purchased and registered.

In your dementia you believe that you can avoid the law by making or having a gun made

PS. Tell us more
An Ar 15 pistol is not necessarily an automatic weapon, Moron
No one knows that though if the weapon is made by an unlicensed maker in secret

That is not correct.
You CAN make your own fully automatic firearm by law, and that can never change.
All you have to do is tell the BATF ahead of time, and pay the $200 stamp tax.
Think about it for a second.
The government does not make its own machineguns.
They are researched and made by private companies.
Therefore private individuals must have this right.
All the federal government can do is license and regulate those who make firearms for sale.
It can not regulate individuals, who can pretty much do what they want, as long as they follow the paperwork and pay the minor fees.

That is not correct.
You CAN make your own fully automatic firearm by law, and that can never change.
All the federal government can do is license and regulate those who make firearms for sale.
It can not regulate individuals, who can pretty much do what they want, as long as they follow the paperwork and pay the minor fees.
This is WAY too much for her to process.

I can if they were made at home because automatic pistols were not legally allowed
I do not need provide you with anything. The law is clear all automatic weapons must be numbered and legally purchased and registered.

In your dementia you believe that you can avoid the law by making or having a gun made

PS. Tell us more

That is not correct.
Only if you made it before the ban date which requires a time machine

PS. Tell us more

Federal law allows people who are not prohibited from owning firearms to manufacture them for personal use

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...1ca5a6-95c9-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html
So you believe that you are allowed to make your own full auto m4

Need your address to check this
Where did I say that?

I don't waste my time building guns I buy what I want.

But the fact is it is not illegal for anyone who can legally own a firearm to manufacture one for personal use

But since you know nothing about gun laws I will tell you that the manufacture of fully automatic firearms for public use is illegal

What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know.
Look simpleton it is being said here that making weapons at home is legal. The fact is that making many if not most weapons at home is illegal

Making weapons at home is and has to always be completely legal under federal law.
The most the BATF can do is require you to pay extra if it is full automatic machinegun.

However, state and local laws can be more strict.

Making a firearm at home is no different under the law, than a large company developing new weapons for the military.
The only difference is the license is required in order to start selling them.

What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.
Look simpleton it is being said here that making weapons at home is legal. The fact is that making many if not most weapons at home is illegal

Making weapons at home is and has to always be completely legal under federal law.
The most the BATF can do is require you to pay extra if it is full automatic machinegun.

Making a firearm at home is no different under the law, than a large company developing new weapons for the military.
So you can make a stinger missile and launcher
Or a 5000 round per minute gatling

Why would anyone when no home maker will ever succeed at making a better gun than a reputable maker

Oh. It doesn't.
Your argument is that the law depends on me.
It does not kid. Take your meds
Oh. It doesn't.

AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime
This is a lie.
Then name someone who makes ar pistols at home without a licence
Anyone who can legally own a firearm can manufacture a firearm for personal use.

Therefore in any state that allows legal ownership of an AR pistol allows people to make one for personal use.

Even in many states where the AR 15 is banned the Ar 15 pistol is perfectly legal to own and carry

Oh. It doesn't.

Why would anyone when no home maker will ever succeed at making a better gun than a reputable maker
A hand cranked Gatling gun isn't a machine gun

Oh. It doesn't.

Kid are you saying that you know of a hand cranked 5000 round per minute gun

Lol must be fun being 9

Oh. It doesn't.

Kid are you saying that you know of a hand cranked 5000 round per minute gun

Lol must be fun being 9

Here we go again

An electrically driven Gatling gun is considered an automatic weapon and it is illegal to manufacture automatic weapons for civilian use.

How many times do you have to be told to lift the toilet seat before you take a piss?

Oh. It doesn't.
Your argument is that the law depends on me.
It does not kid. Take your meds
Oh. It doesn't.
Why exactly would someone make an ar pistol when they could buy one and not lose their fingers in the explosion

Forum List

Back