I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

I have a 2x4 with 10 penny nails in one end

Does that count?

I have a baseball bat cut down to 18 in. Does that count?

I have a pair of home made eskrima sticks. Does that count?
All depends how they are used and or what threats you make on the internet. They could also be used as evidence of mental instability.

Keep bragging fool
so you agree an assault weapon can be anything correct? so banning an assault weapon is what then? banning everything that exists? too funny.
I never mentioned assault weapons. That said try eating tide pods.
you implied it with your post. it seems it was you doing the threatening on the board, to be clear.
Just pointing out the imbessile that bragged that he made an automatic pistol without serial numbers then says he lost it.....

Or he sold it illegally.....

I wonder how many he sold and lost?
Just pointing out the imbessile that bragged that he made an automatic pistol without serial numbers then says he lost it.....
An automatic? As in, full-auto? As in, one trigger pull = many rounds fired until trigger is released?

You are an ignoramus.

imbessile
:laughing0301:
The irony is blinding. (imbecile)

Lol an imbessile bragged that he made an ar pistol then lost it on a boat. Now is there a law that lost guns must be reported?

What if the lost weapon kills someone

Hmmmm
imbessile
:laughing0301:
(imbecile)

lost it on a boat
A popular meme. Not reality.

Now is there a law that lost guns must be reported?
No, but there is also no law requiring one to eat. Just like one must eat to live, one must report a stolen or lost firearm to avoid criminal culpability when the weapon is later used in a crime, which brings us back to the overall point.

Just like all other laws, one cannot prevent criminals from getting weapons via legislation. One cannot prevent crime via legislation.

If you want to stop gun violence or gun crimes, remove all restrictions and watch society go back to its intended state. If everybody is armed, nobody is willing to throw down. That is a fact.

Free people have the right to be armed with sufficient firepower to repel any threat, foreign or domestic.

So, yes. We, the People, should be armed with automatics, even though we are not, like you think....dumbass.

So you believe that you are allowed to make your own full auto m4
Need your address to check this
What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.
When you can cite the statute to this effect, let us know.
Look simpleton it is being said here that making weapons at home is legal. The fact is that making many if not most weapons at home is illegal
Link, our STFU.

I'll do you one better:
Does an individual need a license to make a firearm for personal use? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Why would someone risk losing their fingers or more by using a homemade weapon
Maybe because they like building guns
And once again it is perfectly legal for anyone who can legally own a firearm to manufacture a firearm for personal use.
Never mind the painfully ignorant belief that a an AR lower made at home is inherently unsafe,.
Again only poor slobs use homemade guns

The rest of us choose quality over cheap

What does this have to do with your claim that AR pistols are illegal in most places?
Oh. It doesn't.
Your argument is that the law depends on me.
It does not kid. Take your meds
Oh. It doesn't.
Why exactly would someone make an ar pistol when they could buy one and not lose their fingers in the explosion
Oh. It doesn't.
Other than terrorism
Oh. It doesn't.

Oh. It doesn't.
Look simpleton it is being said here that making weapons at home is legal. The fact is that making many if not most weapons at home is illegal
Link, our STFU.

I'll do you one better:
Does an individual need a license to make a firearm for personal use? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
You need a license to sell one even if you made it.

Look I own stocks on 6 continents why would i not buy a quality weapon

Should i want to be poor and stupid like you

Your argument is that the law depends on me.
It does not kid. Take your meds
Oh. It doesn't.
Why exactly would someone make an ar pistol when they could buy one and not lose their fingers in the explosion
Oh. It doesn't.
Other than terrorism
Oh. It doesn't.
Ar pistols are not wanted anywhere normal people are

Oh. It doesn't.
Link, our STFU.

I'll do you one better:

No, you don't. After a year and a day you may legally sell them.

Further, I will take my homemade gun against any factory piece out there.

Oh. It doesn't.
How does one transport a homemade gun with no serial numbers?

If the police find it on the road would they let someone keep a gun with no traceable numbers?

Not sure but it's a hell of a red flag for criminality

Oh. It doesn't.
Link, our STFU.

I'll do you one better:

No, you don't. After a year and a day you may legally sell them.

Further, I will take my homemade gun against any factory piece out there.
How would anyone know when the mystery gun was made?

Kid you are dumb

Oh. It doesn't.
If the police find it on the road would they let someone keep a gun with no traceable numbers?
Oh. It doesn't.

Oh. It doesn't.
Oh. It doesn't.
Why would a person want a home made ar15 pistol.

Unless you have too many fingers

Oh. It doesn't.
Oh. It doesn't.
Oh. It doesn't.

Oh. It doesn't.
Oh. It doesn't.
Oh. It doesn't.

AR pistols are still illegal in every place I went today, or yesterday

AR pistols are still illegal in every place I went today, or yesterday
Oh. It doesn't.
Ar pistols are illegal in most places, my statement stands as correct.

You seem to have brain damage

so what, why does it bother you? you still look the fool.
The fools are kids making guns because either they are too poor to afford a quality weapon or they need unregistered unnumbered weapons

Is it tip line time
the fools are the ones who think they can stop a kid from making a gun. please tell me how you'd do that?
The fact remains that anyone making their own guns and bragging about it on the internet is retarded. Or is making guns restricted for sale legal in your demented mind
again, so what? I don't get your beef at all. he's pointing out it can be done and there isn't anything the government can do about it. so what? it's either true or not. which is it?
AR pistols are illegal in most places. Making one at home is a crime. Bragging that one did this is the mark of a delusional psychopath

Link?

Forum List

Back