I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

And she doesn't mention how deadly semi-auto rifles are when used. Our most deadly mass shootings use these weapons. Few examples of these being needed for defense, many examples of them being used to gun down innocents.
Her mother example shows why our homicide rate is so high. Almost anyone can quickly and easily get the ability to kill many.

1% or less of all murders occur in mass shootings.
Rifles of any kind account for about 2% of all murders
More than 99.997% of people who own semiautomatic rifles don't use them to commit murder

On average, per year, fewer than 7 people are murdered with an AR15 in a mass shooting.
This is literally, the 2nd least likely way to be murdered, and among the least likely ways someone in America can die.

Anti-gun loons: SEE! BAN THEM!! BAN THEM NOW!!!

Lawyer: SUV driver 'completely overcharged' in Woodfield Mall case

I am very awake and ex military, I know a military weapon when I see one, not be a left wing nutter who listen to the Lame Stream Media.

There is not one 18 year old in the USA who needs an assault weapon unless they are in the military, in which case they are stupid for not going to school

There are no assault weapons sold to the general public. You do realize that the military has schools, right?

Terminal dumbass!

Wrong, if you pay the money and want one bad enough many still get full autos, but the yearly renewal makes it only for the wealthy of gun shops charging to shoot the weapon.

Yo, none for you because admiral rubber duck does not have the cash

Sell your garbage scow aka fishing boat.

Donate what is left of your body to science, I hear the Army is looking for bodies to blow up

Stop global warming, be the first to set a precedent.

th2A0YDSTL.jpg

Words from the clueless.
Did your hand heal yet
Again words from the clueless
So how many home made weapons are in your arsenal..

I have a 2x4 with 10 penny nails in one end

Does that count?

I have a baseball bat cut down to 18 in. Does that count?

I have a pair of home made eskrima sticks. Does that count?
All depends how they are used and or what threats you make on the internet. They could also be used as evidence of mental instability.

Keep bragging fool

Not bragging, Idiot.

just illustrating the extent of your unhingedness.

Practicing martial arts with weapons is a centuries old practice in case you didn't know that

Did your hand heal yet

Does that count?

All depends how they are used and or what threats you make on the internet. They could also be used as evidence of mental instability.

Keep bragging fool
so you agree an assault weapon can be anything correct? so banning an assault weapon is what then? banning everything that exists? too funny.
I never mentioned assault weapons. That said try eating tide pods.

Does that count?

Keep bragging fool
so you agree an assault weapon can be anything correct? so banning an assault weapon is what then? banning everything that exists? too funny.
you implied it with your post. it seems it was you doing the threatening on the board, to be clear.

Did your hand heal yet

Does that count?

Keep bragging fool

Not bragging, Idiot.

Practicing martial arts with weapons is a centuries old practice in case you didn't know that
Which martial art teaches bragging that you need 2 by 4s with nails to be a man?

Be specific

Does that count?

Keep bragging fool
you implied it with your post. it seems it was you doing the threatening on the board, to be clear.
Just pointing out the imbessile that bragged that he made an automatic pistol without serial numbers then says he lost it.....

Or he sold it illegally.....

I wonder how many he sold and lost?

Does that count?

Keep bragging fool

Not bragging, Idiot.

Which martial art teaches bragging that you need 2 by 4s with nails to be a man?

Be specific
that post said that? hmmmm I don't think so, again, the limited access you have in here affects your response, his comment was referring to home made assault weapons as I tried to tell you. but you went way down another road. watch out for quicksand on your road.

Does that count?

Keep bragging fool
Just pointing out the imbessile that bragged that he made an automatic pistol without serial numbers then says he lost it.....

what difference in the grand scheme of things do you think it makes? Why do you question him? accept it and move on. why look a fool in front of us all?

Does that count?

Keep bragging fool

Not bragging, Idiot.

Be specific
that post said that? hmmmm I don't think so, again, the limited access you have in here affects your response, his comment was referring to home made assault weapons as I tried to tell you. but you went way down another road. watch out for quicksand on your road.
Lol an imbessile bragged that he made an ar pistol then lost it on a boat. Now is there a law that lost guns must be reported?

What if the lost weapon kills someone

Hmmmm

Does that count?

Keep bragging fool

Not bragging, Idiot.

Be specific
Lol an imbessile bragged that he made an ar pistol then lost it on a boat. Now is there a law that lost guns must be reported?

Hmmmm
yep, so what? why does it matter to you? do you think people don't make their own guns? LOL.

Keep bragging fool

what difference in the grand scheme of things do you think it makes? Why do you question him? accept it and move on. why look a fool in front of us all?
I am not the fool bragging that they make AR pistols then lose them.......

Play on

Play on
so what, why does it bother you? you still look the fool.

Keep bragging fool

Not bragging, Idiot.

Be specific

Hmmmm
yep, so what? why does it matter to you? do you think people don't make their own guns? LOL.
Why did it matter to the man who turned in nikolas Cruz before he slaughtered a school

U proud of what you will never really be

Play on
The fools are kids making guns because either they are too poor to afford a quality weapon or they need unregistered unnumbered weapons

Is it tip line time

Not bragging, Idiot.

Be specific

Hmmmm
Why did it matter to the man who turned in nikolas Cruz before he slaughtered a school

as I stated in a previous email watch out for the quicksand, it seems you found some. I have no fking idea what you're babbling about. You can thank Obammmy for that fk's actions. It was known. dude, you're slipping off the rails.

Play on
The fools are kids making guns because either they are too poor to afford a quality weapon or they need unregistered unnumbered weapons

Is it tip line time
the fools are the ones who think they can stop a kid from making a gun. please tell me how you'd do that?

Be specific

Hmmmm

as I stated in a previous email watch out for the quicksand, it seems you found some. I have no fking idea what you're babbling about. You can thank Obammmy for that fk's actions. It was known. dude, you're slipping off the rails.
Should I start using chalk again to tighten my grip?

Nice blame Obama because the FBI failed miserably at their job...

As always

Hmmmm

Should I start using chalk again to tighten my grip?

Nice blame Obama because the FBI failed miserably at their job...

As always
his record was expunged because of obammy implemented policies. the fk with the fbi. the reason that dude got a gun was due to the obammy policy. you can look it up, but if you're lazy I'll be happy to post the link to the policy.

Forum List

Back