I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

So we have many more killers than other countries. People who would normally be fairly harmless are now capable of killing. Many bad guys are weak people, made not weak due to having a gun.

So let's divide America. You can have your side with free everything, abortions for all, no guns allowed, $25 minimum wage blah blah blah

At this point I'd rather see this happen than keep dealing with your corruption, dementia and insanity.
Yeah great idea. You take the south and all the other righty states. See what happens when you have no tax dollars with all your petty wages. Your economy will be tiny.
See what happens when you libfucks who dont work, dont get any food, because those who produce wont give it up to you dickwads. You are such petty petulant little pussies.
Like I said, your economy will be tiny. Good luck.

You have a point?

Yes....you're a moron

You said......
And now kids are often gunned down at school in a mass shooting. The world has changed. So have the weapons. Semi auto rifles with large capacity magazines were rare when I was a kid. Now they are everywhere and so are mass shootings.

And yet in your stupidity and bias, it never occurred to you that POLICIES that you support CAUSE this. IT'S NOT THE GUNS, STUPID.

Before the rise of your ideals, children carried loaded rifles to school. NO MASS SHOOTINGS.
what changed? The Dawn Of Liberal / Progressive / Democrat Social Policies. That's what changed.
Funny. Most the countries with strong gun control are far more liberal than us. No mass shootings, much lower homicide rates. Your theory has been squashed.

So we have many more killers than other countries. People who would normally be fairly harmless are now capable of killing. Many bad guys are weak people, made not weak due to having a gun.

So let's divide America. You can have your side with free everything, abortions for all, no guns allowed, $25 minimum wage blah blah blah

At this point I'd rather see this happen than keep dealing with your corruption, dementia and insanity.
Who will bail you out of hurricane season? Its amazing anyone actually thinks dividing up is a good idea.

Funny. Most the countries with strong gun control are far more liberal than us. No mass shootings, much lower homicide rates. Your theory has been squashed.

The US has balanced the free world for a long time. Even as Europe self destructs.
Now that the Left has got it crumbling, the rise of oppression is set to make a roaring comeback.

And you conveniently forgot Sweden. They have more guns per capita than the US and they have almost no crime. How could that be? GUNS KILL...not people right idiot?

Like it just did in China, Russia and Venezuela.

In these volatile times, you are basically begging to disarm law abiding citizens to save MAYBE a hundred a year.....while simultaneously putting hundreds of millions at risk.

You have NO CLUE what the fuck you are doing or talking about. ZERO clue.

You are NOT as wise as the men who founded this nation even though you FEEL superior to them and everyone else.

Brain357 = Brain DEAD

The US has balanced the free world for a long time.
Now that the Left has got it crumbling, the rise of oppression is set to make a roaring comeback.

Like it just did in China, Russia and Venezuela.

In these volatile times, you are basically begging to disarm law abiding citizens to save MAYBE a hundred a year.....while simultaneously putting hundreds of millions at risk.

You have NO CLUE what the fuck you are doing or talking about. ZERO clue.

You are NOT as wise as the men who founded this nation even though you FEEL superior to them and everyone else.

Brain357 = Brain DEAD
Yeah cause you are going to need your gun for something. That is funny. Sure you will kid. You let our children keep dying for that fantasy. What a hero you are.

What's funny is your stupidity is very easy to expose.
What day you going to need that gun? Tomorrow? A week from today? A year. Lets hear it. I will be here to laugh extra loud at you when that comes and goes.

You realize we have the strongest military in the world right?

Yeah cause you are going to need your gun for something. That is funny. Sure you will kid. You let our children keep dying for that fantasy. What a hero you are.

Children? You care about children?

Hysterical.

Sent your support check to planned parenthood lately?
Oh yes I care about actual living children with parents and families. You know the kind that it ruins families when they are gunned down by some killer you armed. Yes, real living children with teachers and family and friends.... The ones your policy gets gunned down.

What day you going to need that gun? Tomorrow? A week from today? A year. Lets hear it. I will be here to laugh extra loud at you when that comes and goes.

China's military is rising fast.
Had Hillary been elected, we'd be down to about 40,000 soldiers now and a little over beer money for military budget. The rest would be in the Clinton Foundation.

Besides, the reason to have weapons is deterrence you fool.

How often has Russia or China used their nukes?

You define the meaning of "Dull"

The
a gun is useless if its not deadly,,,
THATS THE WHOLE POINT TO A GUN

500K- 3 million people are saved by guns every yr,,,
Yes and some are much more deadly than others. A derringer is good for defense, not so good to commit mass murder.

That's a complete fantasy number. Why such a broad range?
a derringer is a piss poor defense against any current gun from a pistol to a full auto,,
Very, very rarely is a gun even fired in defense. So it is a fine defensive weapon.
FYI a firearm doesn't have to be fired to qualify it for being used.just showing it is considered using it.

The reason I have a pump 12 gauge is mainly for the sound it gives when you rack a round. That alone says just one more step could well be your last in every language at once.
I actually agree. I have two (a Remington 870 and a Winshester). I own them for sport but yea...they are there for home defense if ever needed

I can't imagine why anyone would need an assault rifle to defend their home

Had Hillary been elected, we'd be down to about 40,000 soldiers now and a little over beer money for military budget. The rest would be in the Clinton Foundation.

Jesus christ. One of the knocks on Hillary was that she was TOO muscular in regards to the military you dope

[
I actually agree. I have two (a Remington 870 and a Winshester). I own them for sport but yea...they are there for home defense if ever needed
I can't imagine why anyone would need an assault rifle to defend their home

Imagination not needed.

GOOGLE THIS

Woman uses AR15 to defend home

millions of results.

Please try not to be so uninformed K?

Jesus christ. One of the knocks on Hillary was that she was TOO muscular in regards to the military you dope

"War Hawk" I know the term you jackass

She's more interested in the Clinton endowment, than national security.
She was a War Hawk because it personally benefited her and the MIC supporting her election

Your own guns isn't deterring anything. Our enemies love that we shoot thousands of ourselves each year. They don't have to do anything and we die. Why do you think Russia is buddies with the NRA?

Your own guns isn't deterring anything. Our enemies love that we shoot thousands of ourselves each year. They don't have to do anything and we die. Why do you think Russia is buddies with the NRA?

Gibberish and nonsense. "Russia! Russia! Russia!
Geeez. it's the Democrats that gave russia our Plutonium and cozies up with the ruskies.
Your mind has officially left the thread. (didn't take much, mind you)

And 99% of those shot are leftists shooting each other btw. ;)

I take that back.....
Think my gun isn't deterring anything ?
Come into my home at 3AM......
:113:

Gibberish and nonsense. "Russia! Russia! Russia!
Geeez. it's the Democrats that gave russia our Plutonium and cozies up with the ruskies.
Your mind has officially left the thread. (didn't take much, mind you)

And 99% of those shot are leftists shooting each other btw. ;)

I take that back.....
Think my gun isn't deterring anything ?
Come into my home at 3AM......
:113:
Leftists? Why are homicides so high in the south? Were those leftists in the Walmart in TX? Or the church in TX? How about all those cops that got gunned down in Dallas? Everybody is getting gunned down.

No it's not deterring anything, that is a fantasy. I've never been robbed and I don't have gun signs all over. If it was a deterrent we would have to lowest crime rates in the world. The reality is that many countries with very few guns have much lower crime rates.

And you are a fucking liar also. Most of those Mass shootings have happened with pistols not military style weapons. Dumbass.
Actually you should wake up
I am very awake and ex military, I know a military weapon when I see one, not be a left wing nutter who listen to the Lame Stream Media.

There is not one 18 year old in the USA who needs an assault weapon unless they are in the military, in which case they are stupid for not going to school

There are no assault weapons sold to the general public. You do realize that the military has schools, right?

Terminal dumbass!

Wrong, if you pay the money and want one bad enough many still get full autos, but the yearly renewal makes it only for the wealthy of gun shops charging to shoot the weapon.

Yo, none for you because admiral rubber duck does not have the cash

Sell your garbage scow aka fishing boat.

What is your qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?
Qualified gun instructor...……………...watch him die

Fat+guy+with+AR.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

fail-gun-murica-shot-idiot-leg.gif

Family members I take it? Which one is you?

The one rack pulling 600lbs on Sunday

The only rack you ever pulled was your girlfriend's fake boobs in high school. How much did you pay for the feel?

Forum List

Back