🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I was wrong about voter fraud: Apparently it happens.

Troll thread for obvious purposes. The real issue is BALLOT FRAUD, and there is no way to prove or disprove it other than by the highly improbable absentee voting statistics of the last election. Opposition to voter verification is like opposition to auditing a business transaction: Only the wrongdoers are afraid of the results.
Why would it be highly improbable during an epidemic?

I think I answered your challenge perfectly in kind which explains your lame response.
You didn't even realize that the post wasn't a "challenge", it was a reminder notice. You still dont know what the hell I said/meant. Forget it.

Let's see if bodecea catches on (Post 44)

I proved it 1000 times over in this forum, with so many posts, links, sublinks, sub-sublinks, that it would take a week to read all of it.
If it’s so easy to prove then why no court wins? Answer: cuz you got shit. If Meadows isn’t prosecuted for voting fraud he didn’t commit it. It’s early yet for him though.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
If it’s so easy to prove then why no court wins? Answer: cuz you got shit. If Meadows isn’t prosecuted for voting fraud he didn’t commit it. It’s early yet for him though.
Look t the ignorant liberal, victim of liberal OMISSION media, who has to ask why no court wins. Of course he doesn't know why. His media never breathed a word of the answer to that, so he goes on & on never knowing, just like all the other liberal OMISSION media victims in this forum.

EARTH TO CG: IT'S BEEN PROVEN 10,000 times over with signed affidavits and in-person testimonies in dozens of state legislature hearings. CNN & MSNBC kept you neatly sheltered from them too apparently. No court wins because the courts never reviewed the cases. Never saw them. Never heard them. March 2022, and you don't know that ? Better start watching Newsmax.

Look t the ignorant liberal, victim of liberal OMISSION media, who has to ask why no court wins. Of course he doesn't know why. His media never breathed a word of the answer to that, so he goes on & on never knowing, just like all the other liberal OMISSION media victims in this forum.

EARTH TO CG: IT'S BEEN PROVEN 10,000 times over with signed affidavits and in-person testimonies in dozens of state legislature hearings. CNN & MSNBC kept you neatly sheltered from them too apparently. No court wins because the courts never reviewed the cases. Never saw them. Never heard them. March 2022, and you don't know that ? Better start watching Newsmax.
Show me the court case.

Time for us to be even meaner, more dishonest and more ruthless.
Well, you can do that poster 'JustQuit', but........but maybe first, and more ethically, and more responsibly American --- you may wish to get a valid diploma from a state certified high-school. Then read more good journalism from credible sources, read less Alex Jones and Gateway Pundit, and watch PBS rather than Rudy Guiliani, PillowBoy and Tucker Carlson. Check with Politifact, Snopes, and FactCheck.Org more regularly.

In short, poster 'JustQuit' just be a better you.
THAT.....could go a long way towards advancing your credibility and gravitas.
Trust me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here in Wisconsin we have nursing homes where 100 percent of the residents voted. Guess who they voted for.
I don't know who they voted for.
Who?
How do you know?
What was the mix? .....meaning, how many votes did each candidate get?
How do you know that?
Is each nursing home set up as a distinct precinct that would be counted separately?
You have offered the forum and intersting insight poster Woodznutz, with a rather startling assertion and an implication. Accordingly, it now falls upon you to explain yourself, and prove your assertion.

Those aren't my rules.
It is the way it works in the adult world of responsible citizens.
I know you know that.
------------------------------------------------------------------

You can literally steal grandmas ballot and vote for whoever you want and its impossible for anyone to know that it wasnt grandmas vote.
So, a bunch of inattentive grandmas is what the American quadrennial rite of electing a new President comes down to?
Absent minded grandmas?
Color me skeptical, good poster Godboy.

Not ALL grandmas are inattentive.
A lot of grandmas.....a whole friggin' lot of 'em......actually work in the polling stations on election day. I know, I've worked at precincts with 'em on election days. In fact, I'd venture to say that of the women in the polling stations I've worked at....near 100% of the female staffers were grandmas.

I mention that, because poster Godboy I think your pool of fraud-facilitating grandmas is a pretty small pool. Likely too small to have any effect on any election except maybe for, oh say, a County Drain Commissioner election here or there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most States did it just fine, with nearly zero (Fraud).

Poster Winco is right.
And others agree with him.
For example:

• DTrump's own appointed overseer of the 2020 Election said it was a clean election ...google Christopher Krebbs.
  • DTrump's own hand-picked Attorney General said the DOJ had not found ---" voter fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," ....google William Barr.
  • DTrump's (and his Campaign Committe, and the RNC's) own hand-picked election auditors, Cyber Ninjas, found no substantive fraud. What they did find were more votes going to Don Trump than he actually legally recieved.

So, while some here may disagree with poster Winco....he does have the numbers on his side.

Last edited:
Um.. doesn’t anyone think this vote by Trumps Chef of Staff is bullshit? Not a single condemnation? Not one?
They are the the "BIG LIE." They are the "VOTER FRAUD." They are the "SORE LOSERS." They are the party trying to prevent minorities from voting. "FUCKING CHEATERS" is what they are.

Mail in ballots are the easiest way to commit voter fraud. You can literally steal grandmas ballot and vote for whoever you want and its impossible for anyone to know that it wasnt grandmas vote. Why would you encourage that?

Great, so how many people got caught voting twice because someone stole their ballot?

Fraud has been proven in WI. and GA. That the authorities will not act on it is more proof it happened. Your lie has failed.

So now we can't trust the authorities either??

the authorites can't be trusted ... the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

Forum List

Back