I wasn't aware Hillary Clinton is a comedian.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Since her laughable attempt to come off as being younger than the 100 years old she is, and trying to make people think she's "with it" by announcing her candidacy on Twitter, Hillary today "re-launched" her campaign today by actually speaking - imagine that!

What was most laughable was her saying we need smaller, simpler government. If ever there was a textbook example of an oxymoron, Democrats and smaller, simpler government are it.

Hey Hillary, back your talk and make the IRS obsolete and go with a national sales tax! Oh...wait...wait...wait, no Democrat would ever make the thugocracy known as the IRS obsolete; the Democrat party needs it to harass, bully and intimidate their political opposition.

Since her laughable attempt to come off as being younger than the 100 years old she is, and trying to make people think she's "with it" by announcing her candidacy on Twitter, Hillary today "re-launched" her campaign today by actually speaking - imagine that!

What was most laughable was her saying we need smaller, simpler government. If ever there was a textbook example of an oxymoron, Democrats and smaller, simpler government are it.

Hey Hillary, back your talk and make the IRS obsolete and go with a national sales tax! Oh...wait...wait...wait, no Democrat would ever make the thugocracy known as the IRS obsolete; the Democrat party needs it to harass, bully and intimidate their political opposition.
It's even funnier that republicans will go to their graves demanding smaller government, and then balloon it every chance they get.

It's even funnier that republicans will go to their graves demanding smaller government, and then balloon it every chance they get.
Your right, but I believe if Ben Carson becomes president. I think that would change.

Your right, but I believe if Ben Carson becomes president. I think that would change.
Maybe but Carson has absolutely zero chance.

Carson as of now has my vote and support. I liked him several years ago. He isn't a politician, and he has common sense. Something that hasn't been in the Whitehouse in a while.

Carson as of now has my vote and support. I liked him several years ago. He isn't a politician, and he has common sense. Something that hasn't been in the Whitehouse in a while.

Rand Paul and Ben Carson are the only 2 Republicans I will vote for if one of them wins the Republican nomination. If neither of them win, I'm voting for the party I'm registered with, Libertarian. I'm done holding my nose at the stench of voting for the "lesser of two evils", evil is still evil. Outside of Paul and Carson, the other GOP candidates are just the lesser of two evils in comparison to the Democrats.

Hillary and Obama have never made a spontaneously funny comment. it always has to be written ahead of time, i will never understand why they laff at them at appearances. its like when "The Fonz" made a joke, and if u didnt laff, u get an asswhoopin.

Forum List

Back