I went to court this morning...

And despite jillian's sneers...people don't typically get attorneys when they go in for TRAFFIC tickets.

They aren't even crimes...

Really? Since when. I have ALWAYS used an attorney when I went to court. Granted, I didn’t pay for an attorney for simple traffic violations, a public defender is more than adequate for such a case. But I still used them as I simply am not familiar with proper etiquette, process and really anything that I need to do in order to come out of the case on top.

it seems somehow the law is afraid of me opening my mouth or something. unreal.

no one is afraid of you.

get it? maybe that type of delusion is why you are unable to convince anyone of your pov

oh...and ...

anyone who represents himself in court has a fool for a client and an ass for an attorney.
Legal Dictionary | Law.com

You really don't have much of a choice in Traffic Court, it costs more for a lawyer than you pay in fines.

Public Defender.

Heck just showing up gets you a win half the time.

I've won cases against debt collectors just because they didn't bother showing up. And I was planning to negotiate a payment plan. Needless to say clients are happy when you save then thousands of dollars

Btw I don't have a problem representing myself in minor things. I have traffic court next month. Already worked out a deal with the officer.

It's amazing what you can do if you stick up for yourself, show up, and know when to shut up

That last part is the one that I think most people have trouble with. :D

Forum List

Back