I went to jail tonight and i need advice

Paranoid much? Our nation has always had local police agencies and sheriff departments. Local law enforcement is restricted to the political subdision which is under civilian control (a mayor or city manager) with authority to enforce state law and municipal codes. Suggesting a federal agency or the military will engage a citizen who violates such laws or codes is nothing more than the rants of a troll, a paranoid troll at that.

whats this all about then Wry?......this is with the US.Military.....

LAPD in 'joint military training' exercises in downtown L.A. - The Daily Breeze

I don't know, nor do you. I don't believe the miliatry is planning on invading LA or any major city in the United States. If I had to guess, I'd suspect Tehran might be on the mind of some members of the military leadership.

Tehran, iran - Google Search

Any agency wanting to engage in training in an urban or even rural setting will coordinate with local law enforcement. It's not just a courtesy, it's common sense to do so.

Speaking of the military, isn't it time you enlisted, assfucker??

Not enough information to make an intelligent comment. Seems to me like there may be some facts missing...

I sense we aren't hearing "the rest of the story". Most police agencies tell you to turn it down and if they have to come back they issue a summons. If you resist or you are suspected of a crime unrelated to the noise you go to jail. Get a lawyer and quit whining.

Grandpa does seem to not want to take personal reposibility.

I wonder what party he leans towards?

The entertainment value is obvious. What might be missed, though, is how many of our "conservative" friends here were not telling Grampa to take personal responsibility for his actions. It was Liberals telling him that.

Very revealing.

Yeah, it proves you liberals are dishonest pieces of shit. If someone like professor Gates recanted the same story, all you morons would be crying about police brutality, but when someone you know that is a conservate is involved, you judge him as harshly as possible.

and it proves how full of shit you are. If Professor Gates told this exact story, you would say he should be punished and for him to shut the fuck up and take personal responsibility.

I sense we aren't hearing "the rest of the story". Most police agencies tell you to turn it down and if they have to come back they issue a summons. If you resist or you are suspected of a crime unrelated to the noise you go to jail. Get a lawyer and quit whining.

What in your eyes constitutes responsibility? Groveling? I played the game now I will pay the price. What more do you want?

Wonder what party indeed

If only someone would invent headphones, Gramps could have prevented any of this from happening.

Would not have happened.

Have you ever had that neighbor from hell? I have. It's the bastard next door being a complete and utter prick.

And then life becomes hell on earth.

The entertainment value is obvious. What might be missed, though, is how many of our "conservative" friends here were not telling Grampa to take personal responsibility for his actions. It was Liberals telling him that.

Very revealing.

Yeah, it proves you liberals are dishonest pieces of shit. If someone like professor Gates recanted the same story, all you morons would be crying about police brutality, but when someone you know that is a conservate is involved, you judge him as harshly as possible.

and it proves how full of shit you are. If Professor Gates told this exact story, you would say he should be punished and for him to shut the fuck up and take personal responsibility.

Professor Gates is an asswipe.

Ask any continental or island black. He's crazy and racist.

If only someone would invent headphones, Gramps could have prevented any of this from happening.

Would not have happened.

Have you ever had that neighbor from hell? I have. It's the bastard next door being a complete and utter prick.

We nearly wound up in court over me tying my picket fence I built last year into his at the corner of our property.

The guy is a fucking jerk. However it is my stereo that got me where I am not his.

Call Obama and tell him the police acted stupidly then request a beer summit

Or better yet, say there are WMD's in Iran (this time) and invade that damn country.

Don't worry - sawed-off

That'll happen soon.

King Obama will declare war from some fucking golf course soon and Liberals will be drafted. About time those turd-suckers did something of value, i.e. cannon fodder on the Tehran front.

That's a tough call.
He has an entitlement mentality when it comes to the law. Now, if the object of his mentality was food, shelter, and/or money, I'd say he was a dyed-in-the-wool liberal.
But that's not the case.
Tough call.........:confused:.

Would not have happened.

We nearly wound up in court over me tying my picket fence I built last year into his at the corner of our property.

The guy is a fucking jerk. However it is my stereo that got me where I am not his.

Like I posted earlier, all cities and towns have a noise ordnance that people have to follow.

What would help you out a great deal is to find out what TIME the noise ordnance goes into effect, because before then? You can blast your stereo as loud as you want.

Most of them tend to be around dark.

And, if you don't know what time it is, why not? You stated this was your 5th ticket.

Seems the solution is pretty simple actually.

Would not have happened.

Like I posted earlier, all cities and towns have a noise ordnance that people have to follow.

What would help you out a great deal is to find out what TIME the noise ordnance goes into effect, because before then? You can blast your stereo as loud as you want.

And, if you don't know what time it is, why not? You stated this was your 5th ticket.

I mentioned a couple times that noise ordinances kick in at midnight on the weekends. This occurred before midnight. The stereo isn't the issue. I was wrong and it was addressed. Their behavior to me is odd. 5 guys for a stereo complaint is ridiculous. The last time I was ticketed was for my daughters party and they simply mailed me the ticket. Closing the door is no crime in my book. Yea, he says his foot was in it. He's right it was cause he stuck it there after he saw what I was doing.

Let me be clear. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE NOISE COMPLAINT.

I do however have a problem with being thrown in jail so someone can stroke their fucking ego in my home. The radio was off before the damn door was even opened.

I mentioned a couple times that noise ordinances kick in at midnight on the weekends. This occurred before midnight. The stereo isn't the issue. I was wrong and it was addressed. Their behavior to me is odd. 5 guys for a stereo complaint is ridiculous. The last time I was ticketed was for my daughters party and they simply mailed me the ticket. Closing the door is no crime in my book. Yea, he says his foot was in it. He's right it was cause he stuck it there after he saw what I was doing.

I do however have a problem with being thrown in jail so someone can stroke their fucking ego in my home. The radio was off before the damn door was even opened.

So the cop stuck his foot in the door "after he saw what I was doing" to quote you.

What was it that made the cop stick his foot in the door? Were you smoking pot?

I mentioned a couple times that noise ordinances kick in at midnight on the weekends.
This occurred before midnight. The stereo isn't the issue. I was wrong and it was addressed. Their behavior to me is odd. 5 guys for a stereo complaint is ridiculous. The last time I was ticketed was for my daughters party and they simply mailed me the ticket. Closing the door is no crime in my book. Yea, he says his foot was in it. He's right it was cause he stuck it there after he saw what I was doing.

Link?

It also depends on how high the db measures, no?

Paranoid much? Our nation has always had local police agencies and sheriff departments. Local law enforcement is restricted to the political subdision which is under civilian control (a mayor or city manager) with authority to enforce state law and municipal codes. Suggesting a federal agency or the military will engage a citizen who violates such laws or codes is nothing more than the rants of a troll, a paranoid troll at that.

whats this all about then Wry?......this is with the US.Military.....

LAPD in 'joint military training' exercises in downtown L.A. - The Daily Breeze

I don't know, nor do you. I don't believe the miliatry is planning on invading LA or any major city in the United States. If I had to guess, I'd suspect Tehran might be on the mind of some members of the military leadership.

Tehran, iran - Google Search

Any agency wanting to engage in training in an urban or even rural setting will coordinate with local law enforcement. It's not just a courtesy, it's common sense to do so.

no one said they were planning on invading anywhere.....the local papers are saying they are getting ready for Civilian unrest.....

Forum List

Back