I went to jail tonight and i need advice

Most cops are pieces of shit (at least where I'm from)...

Lake County Illinois doesn't acknowledge the BILL OF RIGHTS... Cops around here will fuck you up and they act like the SS or Gestapo...

Totally unchained lying lunatics that will justify their actions with blatant lies..

Fuck them and fuck the police..

I used to be an law abiding upstanding citizen who always beleived the police till this.

They tazed him to death. No reason. They tazed this poor man to death. This case will unhinge you.

so did you see a lawyer or what?

I made a few calls. Is no particular hurry as the court date is over a month away. Started a new remodel today so the next couple days will be hectic.

Make sure you have those nanny cams up my friend. If you are going to fight back you better get ready.

It's this overwhelming feeling like the 60's again.

This is weird.

so did you see a lawyer or what?

I made a few calls. Is no particular hurry as the court date is over a month away. Started a new remodel today so the next couple days will be hectic.

Make sure you have those nanny cams up my friend. If you are going to fight back you better get ready.

This is weird.

Yeah, damn those baby boomers and their fucking noise ordinances.

This is weird.

Yeah, damn those baby boomers and their fucking noise ordinances.

:lol:

Hey YOU dang kids! Git off my LAWN!

After 24 pages I've noticed a slight trend.

Granted, my music was too loud and for that I will pay but my "civil disobedience" by sitting in my chair in my own home and refusing to speak is apparently frowned upon while that of ows or anti war protesters that actually disrupt others in public is supported.

I am surprised.

I get the silly name calling because I'm of one ideological thought but the sheer level of hate stuns me.
LOL! Civil disobedience my ass.

You (or your brother) let the cops in. Deal with it.

Agreed. It's like you lose all Constitutional Rights as soon as you let them in your door. Keep it locked. Let them break in. Do not resist. Try not to let them set you up for a Taz or Mace. It can kill you. Let them Arrest you, Document Everything you can and Sue them until they are singing Soprano, looking for day labor at the Home Depot.

Most cops are pieces of shit (at least where I'm from)...

Lake County Illinois doesn't acknowledge the BILL OF RIGHTS... Cops around here will fuck you up and they act like the SS or Gestapo...

Totally unchained lying lunatics that will justify their actions with blatant lies..

Fuck them and fuck the police..

I used to be an law abiding upstanding citizen who always beleived the police till this.

They tazed him to death. No reason. They tazed this poor man to death. This case will unhinge you.

Well it was an act of God I was not in the video, because all 3 cops would be dead..

On that day I was supposed to be there at my parents house, however my uncle got into car accident and busted up his legs pretty bad and I was caring for him....

I'd be dead or imprisoned right now for murder...

Ironically I was caring for the ill.

The Lord works in mysterious ways...

Last edited:
The prevailing wind seems to suggest that cops are not permitted to enforce the law.

Ridiculous posting efforts are ridiculous.

Gramps: you need to take a huge chill pill. Mr. Nick needs a much bigger one. He actually just wrote "all 3 cops would be dead.." and thought enough of that garbage to hit the submit button.

go figure.

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

I would say, going by this post, you were drunk at the time. Might have had something to do with it...

The prevailing wind seems to suggest that cops are not permitted to enforce the law.

Gramps: you need to take a huge chill pill. Mr. Nick needs a much bigger one. He actually just wrote "all 3 cops would be dead.." and thought enough of that garbage to hit the submit button.

go figure.

I don't need to chill.

Fuck the cops...

My family - my father was attacked in the video I posted..

That was my dad.

Last edited:

go figure.

I don't need to chill.

Fuck the cops...

You need to chill big time.

Some cops suck.

Some cops risk their lives to protect others.

Some die in the process.

Enforcing a noise law in the presence of a compelling violation is not worthy of the stupid shit you posted.

I mean Damn, that was fucking stupid.

go figure.

I don't need to chill.

Fuck the cops...

good attitude

go figure.

I don't need to chill.

Fuck the cops...

You need to chill big time.

Some cops suck.

Some cops risk their lives to protect others.

Some die in the process.

Enforcing a noise law in the presence of a compelling violation is not worthy of the stupid shit you posted.

I mean Damn, that was fucking stupid.

Fuck the police....

It has nothing to do with noise violations...

Where I'm from they enjoy beating people into submission - or at least what they want to hear...

Tase first and ask questions later....

Authoritarian fucks......

They don't even understand or acknowledge the 4th and 5th amendment around here..

Fuck off..

Fuck the police....

go figure.
I think his chill pill needs to be in suppository form.

go figure.

I don't need to chill.

Fuck the cops...

good attitude

It's a great attitude...

Forum List

Back