I Will Be At the Trump Rally Tomorrow.

Anyone else liking Trump more and more?

And remember, unlike Obama, he's actually accomplished things in his life, like successfully running businesses and earning him billions in profits.

What companies has Obama run and made money with? That's right, Obama never worked a private sector job in his life, much less owned a business that was profitable.

what has the majority of these Politicians running ever owned or run a business.
Jeb Bush and Walker were a Governor. which I think are better at being President then just some Senator who made sucking off us taxpayers a Career. I personally don't care for Jeb. but I do like Walker and I'm really liking Cruz.

Oh I'm not saying its a necessary quality to be a good president, but I think its a damn good quality to have as one, don't you think so to? Ted Cruz doesn't stand a chance and nobody wants another Bush in the white house.

Last edited:
Oh I'm not saying its a necessary quality to be a good president, but I think its a damn good quality to have as one, don't you think so to?

I'm actually enjoying the hell out of Trump. he's got both parties running scared. I do like his Straight forward talking. NOT talking DOWN on us with stupid stuff like how they are: going to stop the seas rising and heal thy planet...He even looks like a LIAR in the video

that why I liked Sarah Palin on top the fact she was a Governor and MY Governor when I lived in Alaska.

so for now: go TRUMP

Trump in Alabama seems fitting. He and Judge Roy can exchange numbers and Thisbesties.

You people on the left are insufferable human beings. You are nasty when you win and even more nasty when you are LOSING. Are you born that way? or is it acquired when you become a cult member of the nasty Democrat party? just curious

This coming from a man, who's party has spent the last 8 years disrespecting a black man in the white house, pot meet a old friend, called kettle or better still toilet paper, meet my ****
We are against what he is doing to a once great country. Has nothing to do with race. I am supporting Carson, a black man that will restore our greatness back. You for Carson or are you a racist hick?.

Trump in Alabama seems fitting. He and Judge Roy can exchange numbers and Thisbesties.

You people on the left are insufferable human beings. You are nasty when you win and even more nasty when you are LOSING. Are you born that way? or is it acquired when you become a cult member of the nasty Democrat party? just curious

This coming from a man, who's party has spent the last 8 years disrespecting a black man in the white house, pot meet a old friend, called kettle or better still toilet paper, meet my ****
We are against what he is doing to a once great country. Has nothing to do with race. I am supporting Carson, a black man that will restore our greatness back. You for Carson or are you a racist hick?.
Carson = OREO

Carson = OREO
Guno= racist nig$er

Carson = OREO
Guno= racist nig$er
So you are just another garden variety cracker voting for Uncle tom ben Carson

10427678_747203448706045_7095832093798716796_n.jpg

Yes Uncle Ben is the acceptable Negro for the crackers

Carson = OREO
Guno= racist nig$er

Very easy to flush you crackers out of the wood pile

The Trump event on Friday had to be moved to a football stadium. The crowd got too big.

well we know the clowns won't be there. they are stuck sucking up to a bunch of old white loser fogies from the Democrat party....

GO TRUMP

Carson = OREO
Guno= racist nig$er
So you are just another garden variety cracker voting for Uncle tom ben Carson

10427678_747203448706045_7095832093798716796_n.jpg

Yes Uncle Ben is the acceptable Negro for the crackers
He is a man with common sense, something you haven't got a clue about. Liberals should support Carson because his mother was on welfare, but raised a son that became successful. Over came welfare, your disapproval of him shows how you want to keep minorities on welfare for a vote. Carson is a black man that Obama wishes he could be. Now thank me again for your welfare check, and you can thank Carson also.

Forum List

Back