I Will Be At the Trump Rally Tomorrow.

The Trump event on Friday had to be moved to a football stadium. The crowd got too big.

I SAW THAT. Oh yeah...

snip:
Breaking: Trump’s Friday Rally Moved to FOOTBALL STADIUM – Tens of Thousands Expected

Jim Hoft Aug 20th, 2015 9:41 am

The Donald Trump rally in Alabama was moved to the Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Alabama. Tens of thousands of conservative supporters are expected at the rally.

Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Alabama has a seating capacity of 33,471.

WKRG reported:

all of it here:
Breaking: Trump's Friday Rally Moved to FOOTBALL STADIUM - Tens of Thousands Expected - The Gateway Pundit

hey Vastator. come back and let us know how it was. Interested in hearing about it.

thanks
Will do. I'll try to post some pictures.

Awesome. Look forward to it..:2up:

Are you inviting trump to your trailer park?
I don't think we have trailer parks in Mountain Brook?...

the Guano is someone that should be Ignored. They have nothing but hate to dish out for the members on this board. try the Ignore function that's available

You people on the left are insufferable human beings. You are nasty when you win and even more nasty when you are LOSING. Are you born that way? or is it acquired when you become a cult member of the nasty Democrat party? just curious

This coming from a man, who's party has spent the last 8 years disrespecting a black man in the white house, pot meet a old friend, called kettle or better still toilet paper, meet my ****
We are against what he is doing to a once great country. Has nothing to do with race. I am supporting Carson, a black man that will restore our greatness back. You for Carson or are you a racist hick?.
Carson = OREO
Guno= racist nig$er

Very easy to flush you crackers out of the wood pile
Why because I tell the truth?

Uncle tom / Ben parrots the teabagger talking point number 12

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg
You hate him because he is black, you racist nig$er.

You rightwing crackers will be dead sooner then later , naturally of course :bye1:
Without all the laws on the books to protect one from himself, you would already be dead. Natural selection.
The demographics are ticking away tic tic tic good by cross groveling cracka
Uncle Tom
a black person who acts in a way so as to come across as trying to please or gain approval of the white-dominated establishment. Example of folks in the recent past accused of "Uncle Tom" behavior are Condoleezza Rice, Herman Cain, Allen West, , Ben Carson:ack-1:

Last edited:

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg
So I also hate my family you dumb cracka, Bring back herman 9.99 cain that your crackas loved last time as he danced for you crackas
Another well respected black man. Obama doesn't have enough integrity to wipe his ass.

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg

You rightwing crackers will be dead sooner then later , naturally of course :bye1:
Without all the laws on the books to protect one from himself, you would already be dead. Natural selection.
If Trump wins I hope he ends cradle to grave welfare. Could we say goodbye nigga, nigga guno!

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg

If Trump wins I hope he ends cradle to grave welfare. Could we say goodbye nigga, nigga guno!
:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back