I Will Be At the Trump Rally Tomorrow.

Uncle tom / Ben parrots the teabagger talking point number 12

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg
You hate him because he is black, you racist nig$er.

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg
So I also hate my family you dumb cracka, Bring back herman 9.99 cain that your crackas loved last time as he danced for you crackas
Another well respected black man. Obama doesn't have enough integrity to wipe his ass.

Just for the record, I like Ben Carson. In his field, he has done some awesome things. My respect to him. I don't think, however, that he is presidential material.

Actually I pity morons like you, always reaching for the one GOP candidate that won't fuck your world up once elected and thus far, lets see who HASN'T FIT THAT BILL...UHMMMMM

interesting...you unconsciously acknowledge that the politicians in place (that would be BOTH parties) have "fuck(ed) your world up"...good point. That's why we don't want any more career politicians in power.

Wish I could go..it's only a few hours from here...work, though...somebody has to finance these 3rd world peasants and the rest of the welfare crowd...a day of reckoning approaches, though.

I believe it is. and I'm loving every minuet of it. and part of that is because of Eight miserable years of Obama and his NASTY ass party. Starting off the IRS targeting groups of people, the BLM under Obama taking 200 armed federal agents onto ONE ranchers land, stole a almost a Trillion dollars from us and called it a; Stimulus
and the big ONE to top all that off. Forcing that pos called OscamCare on our backs...

Wish I could go..it's only a few hours from here...work, though...somebody has to finance these 3rd world peasants and the rest of the welfare crowd...a day of reckoning approaches, though.

I believe it is. and I'm loving every minuet of it. and part of that is because of Eight miserable years of Obama and his NASTY ass party. Starting off the IRS targeting groups of people, the BLM under Obama taking 200 armed federal agents onto ONE ranchers land, stole a almost a Trillion dollars from us and called it a; Stimulus
and the big ONE to top all that off. Forcing that pos called OscamCare on our backs...

All three branches of gvt are irredeemably corrupt and the system is failing us.
if we can't bring the government to heel this time it could be too late to do it within the system.

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg
So I also hate my family you dumb cracka, Bring back herman 9.99 cain that your crackas loved last time as he danced for you crackas
Another well respected black man. Obama doesn't have enough integrity to wipe his ass.

Just for the record, I like Ben Carson. In his field, he has done some awesome things. My respect to him. I don't think, however, that he is presidential material.
I have to disagree, he is a very smart man, with common sense. I think he would find the best people in their field to give him the best advice to deal with the things he lacks experience in. That is very important, Obama hired left leaning radicals that lacked experience. Except in community organizing. They only react to social issues.

Trump in Alabama seems fitting. He and Judge Roy can exchange numbers and become besties.

You people on the left are insufferable human beings. You are nasty when you win and even more nasty when you are LOSING. Are you born that way? or is it acquired when you become a cult member of the nasty Democrat party? just curious
Awww! You're sweet.

Bush did not delete emails. The emails were mislabeled, according to the National Security Archives and all emails were there.
Trump predicts Hillary could get 'up to 20 years in prison' for deleting more than 30,000 emails – and a federal law that she voted for backs him up!
11118641_465731016924531_5084707641421437054_n.jpg
Bush never went to jail for deleting emails. Do you "not recall" that?

I love hypocracy. GOP are so funny.

Oh by the way only a fool thinks hillary going to the big house. Maybe the white house.

So... Anyone else going to Mobile?

Roll Tide!!!
All idiots at trump rallies.
Yeah...all the smart ones are at hillary rallies.
:cuckoo:

poor little dems. they just help but hate on everything and everyone. they are jealous that NONE of their old fogies is as hot as Trump is.
Too bad he'll never be nominated. Did you hear all the late night shows making fun of him? How much will his immigration plan cost? 25 trillion dollars? And he won't raise your taxes? LOL

Bush did not delete emails. The emails were mislabeled, according to the National Security Archives and all emails were there.
Trump predicts Hillary could get 'up to 20 years in prison' for deleting more than 30,000 emails – and a federal law that she voted for backs him up!

Oh by the way only a fool thinks hillary going to the big house. Maybe the white house.
You have a link verifying what you say?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/03/10/flashback-when-millions-of-lost-bush-white-hous/202820

And it was much more than just deleting emails. It was playing partisan politics with our US Attorneys Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roll Tide!!!

poor little dems. they just help but hate on everything and everyone. they are jealous that NONE of their old fogies is as hot as Trump is.
Too bad he'll never be nominated. Did you hear all the late night shows making fun of him? How much will his immigration plan cost? 25 trillion dollars? And he won't raise your taxes? LOL

late night television shows are your cultural references and how you divine who will win a presidency?

wow...that's pretty funny..

Roll Tide!!!

late night television shows are your cultural references and how you divine who will win a presidency?

Best news show on tv was the Daily Show.

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

And it was much more than just deleting emails. It was playing partisan politics with our US Attorneys Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
jesus h christ...BUSH again?...you do realize he (STILL) isn't the president now... the desperation is palpable...

So your logic is that if some other politician you don't like did something wrong in the past, it sets a precedent and allows the politicians you DO like to do the same thing?

Oh well..we can't do anything about that now...but we can do something about putting a stop to this kind of stuff..AND to career politicians.

Best news show on tv was the Daily Show.

that says a lot about your intellect.

Interesting nothing damaging came out of them...

22 Million E-Mails Missing From Bush White House Found

Technicians have found 22 million e-mails that were believed to have been lost during President George W. Bush’s administration, according to the Associated Press.
The discovery was announced Monday by the National Security Archive and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, or CREW, which filed lawsuits against the Executive Office of the President, or EOP, over the e-mails in 2007...

The newly discovered e-mails were apparently mislabeled and were recently uncovered by contractors hired by the White House. The e-mails will eventually be made available to the public, after they are archived through the National Archives and Records Administration

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

Checking into hotel now. I wonder how early I should get to the stadium...?

Yeah... I got lucky enough to have some paid vacation time coming. So even though I'm missing work; I'm still getting paid like a boss!

Forum List

Back