I Will Be At the Trump Rally Tomorrow.

Bush did not delete emails. The emails were mislabeled, according to the National Security Archives and all emails were there.
Trump predicts Hillary could get 'up to 20 years in prison' for deleting more than 30,000 emails – and a federal law that she voted for backs him up!
11118641_465731016924531_5084707641421437054_n.jpg
Bush never went to jail for deleting emails. Do you "not recall" that?

I love hypocracy. GOP are so funny.

Oh by the way only a fool thinks hillary going to the big house. Maybe the white house.
You have a link verifying what you say?

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

And it was much more than just deleting emails. It was playing partisan politics with our US Attorneys Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
jesus h christ...BUSH again?...you do realize he (STILL) isn't the president now... the desperation is palpable...

So your logic is that if some other politician you don't like did something wrong in the past, it sets a precedent and allows the politicians you DO like to do the same thing?

Oh well..we can't do anything about that now...but we can do something about putting a stop to this kind of stuff..AND to career politicians.
No, but when you didn't punish Bush or listen to us back then, you can eat a dick trying to use it now. Bye bitch.

Bush did not delete emails. The emails were mislabeled, according to the National Security Archives and all emails were there.
Trump predicts Hillary could get 'up to 20 years in prison' for deleting more than 30,000 emails – and a federal law that she voted for backs him up!
11118641_465731016924531_5084707641421437054_n.jpg

Oh by the way only a fool thinks hillary going to the big house. Maybe the white house.

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

And it was much more than just deleting emails. It was playing partisan politics with our US Attorneys Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
jesus h christ...BUSH again?...you do realize he (STILL) isn't the president now... the desperation is palpable...

So your logic is that if some other politician you don't like did something wrong in the past, it sets a precedent and allows the politicians you DO like to do the same thing?

Oh well..we can't do anything about that now...but we can do something about putting a stop to this kind of stuff..AND to career politicians.
No, but when you didn't punish Bush or listen to us back then, you can eat a dick trying to use it now. Bye bitch.

LMAO...I made you look ridiculous and you (predictably) come back with name calling and vulgar language...
You guys know you've peaked and can feel the winds starting to change...now you're bitter and angry....
enjoy.

Yeah...all the smart ones are at hillary rallies.
:cuckoo:

poor little dems. they just help but hate on everything and everyone. they are jealous that NONE of their old fogies is as hot as Trump is.
Too bad he'll never be nominated. Did you hear all the late night shows making fun of him? How much will his immigration plan cost? 25 trillion dollars? And he won't raise your taxes? LOL

late night television shows are your cultural references and how you divine who will win a presidency?

wow...that's pretty funny..
Best news show on tv was the Daily Show.

that says a lot about your intellect.
How much intellect do you think shows up to Trump rallies or Tea Bag parties? Just wait till after the weekend when they interview all the fools that attend. Clearly they don't understand politics if they think Trump would be a good president. I thought maybe you were going for fun or goofs, not because you take him seriously.

LMAO...I made you look ridiculous and you (predictably) come back with name calling and vulgar language...
You guys know you've peaked and can feel the winds starting to change...now you're bitter and angry....
enjoy.
Why? Because you have a new Ross Perot or Ron Paul? First get Trump nominated then ask me if I'm nervous.

enjoy.
Ignore the vulgarity and names I called you then **** and address the fact you didn't care when Bush did it. Now you care? Of course you do now because now it was Hillary that did it. I see.

poor little dems. they just help but hate on everything and everyone. they are jealous that NONE of their old fogies is as hot as Trump is.
Too bad he'll never be nominated. Did you hear all the late night shows making fun of him? How much will his immigration plan cost? 25 trillion dollars? And he won't raise your taxes? LOL

late night television shows are your cultural references and how you divine who will win a presidency?

How much intellect do you think shows up to Trump rallies or Tea Bag parties? Just wait till after the weekend when they interview all the fools that attend. Clearly they don't understand politics if they think Trump would be a good president. I thought maybe you were going for fun or goofs, not because you take him seriously.

partisan hack...

enjoy.
Ignore the vulgarity and names I called you then **** and address the fact you didn't care when Bush did it. Now you care? Of course you do now because now it was Hillary that did it. I see.

I hated bush's guts....

swing and a miss...strike three... now run along scooter before you embarass yourself further...

enjoy.

I hated bush's guts....

swing and a miss...strike three... now run along scooter before you embarass yourself further...
Sure now you say that but you probably defended him for 8 years. And if you didn't then you are the exception, not the norm.

But notice now every Republicans swears they didn't like or vote for Bush. Fucking liars.

Trump in Alabama seems fitting. He and Judge Roy can exchange numbers and become besties.

You people on the left are insufferable human beings. You are nasty when you win and even more nasty when you are LOSING. Are you born that way? or is it acquired when you become a cult member of the nasty Democrat party? just curious

I'm all for Trump. Not because I like him, but because I think there are 16 clowns on the bus who are scared to death of him. They are stumbling all over themselves, you can practically see their peed pants from here.

It's the best entertainment since "Breaking Bad".

Gates open at 5:00! It's gonna be hot as Hell, or raining. Maybe both...

enjoy.

I hated bush's guts....

Sure now you say that but you probably defended him for 8 years. And if you didn't then you are the exception, not the norm.

But notice now every Republicans swears they didn't like or vote for Bush. Fucking liars.

Son...you live in a fantasy world..

You invent hypothetical scenarios peopled with figments of your imagination doing and saying imaginary things that you made up in your own mind to achieve fantasy results that you invented out of thin air.

partisan hack...
Way too many of them and sadly they get to vote.

partisan hack...
Way too many of them and sadly they get to vote.
Of course you think only people who agree with you are smart enough to vote.

I want everyone to vote. There is no right or wrong vote. If you don't like the guy you voted for you can always vote for someone else in 4 years. If a dumb American votes for the wrong candidate and they don't like the results they can vote for someone else the next time. You vote based on how you think the candidate or party is doing. So I'm all for everyone voting. I don't care if they vote for Trump or a tea bagger. As long as they vote i'm happy. An involved citizen is always a more informed citizen.

You don't want the masses to vote because you must want to protect the status quo.

It's why Republicans love midterms. Low voter turn out.

Uncle tom / Ben parrots the teabagger talking point number 12

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg
You hate him because he is black, you racist nig$er.
Uncle tom / Ben parrots the teabagger talking point number 12

B6ZAxHLCUAAuuoD.jpg
So I also hate my family you dumb cracka, Bring back herman 9.99 cain that your crackas loved last time as he danced for you crackas
Another well respected black man. Obama doesn't have enough integrity to wipe his ass.

Just for the record, I like Ben Carson. In his field, he has done some awesome things. My respect to him. I don't think, however, that he is presidential material.
I have to disagree, he is a very smart man, with common sense. I think he would find the best people in their field to give him the best advice to deal with the things he lacks experience in. That is very important, Obama hired left leaning radicals that lacked experience. Except in community organizing. They only react to social issues.

Look at that woman he put in charge of getting his OinsuranceScam up and running. Look at the dingbat running the EPA, Tyrants in the BLM. The majority of them were HIS Cronies like Hillary, Kerry, and Many of his appointments in these agencies were just as Incompetent as he was and just as thuggish nasty.

So I also hate my family you dumb cracka, Bring back herman 9.99 cain that your crackas loved last time as he danced for you crackas
Another well respected black man. Obama doesn't have enough integrity to wipe his ass.

Just for the record, I like Ben Carson. In his field, he has done some awesome things. My respect to him. I don't think, however, that he is presidential material.
I have to disagree, he is a very smart man, with common sense. I think he would find the best people in their field to give him the best advice to deal with the things he lacks experience in. That is very important, Obama hired left leaning radicals that lacked experience. Except in community organizing. They only react to social issues.

Look at that woman he put in charge of getting his OinsuranceScam up and running. Look at the dingbat running the EPA, Tyrants in the BLM. The majority of them were HIS Cronies like Hillary, Kerry, and Many of his appointments in these agencies were just as Incompetent as he was and just as thuggish nasty.
Don't see you whining about getting SSI and food stamps, you should be singing praises to Your president, Obama

Forum List

Back