I will be so glad when I can dump my Tag and Website

And so will at least one Mod. Yes, us Republicans that have been against Rump have done things that the Dems would never have done. And we have gotten more results than the Dems ever could have accomplished. But we are also embarrassed at a level that the Dems never were. It's a shame that the Dems weren't embarrassed in 2015 and 2016 on their choice and ran a decent candidate. That put us 4 years behind. In a way, it helped us to note the sickness in our own party. So we give ourselves 4 years to lessen the sickness.

Okay, all you GOPers, help me never have to display this type of tag ever again.

(before some Party of the Rumper screams, Where's your Cite", my tag IS my cite)
What policies of Joe Biden did you vote for?

You go it wrong once again. I didn't vote FOR any of Bidens policies either real or imagined. I voted against Rump. Much like some Democrats didn't vote for any of Rumps policies but voted against Hillary. You can stop playing politics now. The Fat Lady is walking quickly to the center of the stage and already warmed up.
Oh i see, you voted because you are full of HATE.....And you guys think this will make the US a better place?

If you knew my background, you would know it was a labor of love.

And so will at least one Mod. Yes, us Republicans that have been against Rump have done things that the Dems would never have done. And we have gotten more results than the Dems ever could have accomplished. But we are also embarrassed at a level that the Dems never were. It's a shame that the Dems weren't embarrassed in 2015 and 2016 on their choice and ran a decent candidate. That put us 4 years behind. In a way, it helped us to note the sickness in our own party. So we give ourselves 4 years to lessen the sickness.

Okay, all you GOPers, help me never have to display this type of tag ever again.

(before some Party of the Rumper screams, Where's your Cite", my tag IS my cite)
Seriously? You claim to be a Republican???

You go it wrong once again. I didn't vote FOR any of Bidens policies either real or imagined. I voted against Rump. Much like some Democrats didn't vote for any of Rumps policies but voted against Hillary. You can stop playing politics now. The Fat Lady is walking quickly to the center of the stage and already warmed up.

There were quite a few people who voted for Trump in 2016, who because of his crappy leadership decided to vote against him in 2020. A lot of them cited his lousy handling of the pandemic.

If that's so, then why did he get more votes this time, than he did in 2016?

Doesn't matter if he got more votes this year than he did in 2016, Trump wasn't running against himself, he was running against Biden. And, Biden got a hell of a lot more votes than Trump, which is why Biden is going to be president.

And yeah, a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 decided to vote against him and elect Biden this year.

Your idea of "a hell of a lot" and my idea appear to be difference. Joe Biden is in no ways leading by the "landslide" that was predicted by the media. In fact, he only squeaked by. Granted, there were states like California where Biden won bigly, but look at New York: 55.71% Biden to 42,95% Trump.

If you look at the states where Biden won, the majority of them were close. By the same token, if you look at the states where Trump won, the margins were far greater.

In addition to that, we still retained the Senate and actually picked up some seats in the House.

Not quite "a hell of a lot", was it? I'd even go so far as to say we've defeated the radical left fringe element of the Democrat Party. Their insane idea of the "Green new Deal" as well as other idiocy, ain't gonna happen now without control of the Senate.

As Alonzo Mourning said, "A win is a Win no matter how you look at it". Even an ugly win is a win. Rump is going to a really Fugly win right now but he's failing that. The problem is, when you fail an ugly win, you just get bad looks. But when you fail in a really Fugly Win you demonize yourself.

There were quite a few people who voted for Trump in 2016, who because of his crappy leadership decided to vote against him in 2020. A lot of them cited his lousy handling of the pandemic.

Doesn't matter if he got more votes this year than he did in 2016, Trump wasn't running against himself, he was running against Biden. And, Biden got a hell of a lot more votes than Trump, which is why Biden is going to be president.

And yeah, a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 decided to vote against him and elect Biden this year.

Your idea of "a hell of a lot" and my idea appear to be difference. Joe Biden is in no ways leading by the "landslide" that was predicted by the media. In fact, he only squeaked by. Granted, there were states like California where Biden won bigly, but look at New York: 55.71% Biden to 42,95% Trump.

If you look at the states where Biden won, the majority of them were close. By the same token, if you look at the states where Trump won, the margins were far greater.

In addition to that, we still retained the Senate and actually picked up some seats in the House.

Not quite "a hell of a lot", was it? I'd even go so far as to say we've defeated the radical left fringe element of the Democrat Party. Their insane idea of the "Green new Deal" as well as other idiocy, ain't gonna happen now without control of the Senate.

As Alonzo Mourning said, "A win is a Win no matter how you look at it". Even an ugly win is a win. Rump is going to a really Fugly win right now but he's failing that. The problem is, when you fail an ugly win, you just get bad looks. But when you fail in a really Fugly Win you demonize yourself.

That made absolutely no sense at all. You do know that the Supreme Court just ruled against Pennsylvania, don't you? You people don't realize this, but Donald Trump is not just going to roll over and accept the Democrats corrupting a presidential election.

I hope you get your wish, Daryl Hunt. But even without Trump the Trumpster cult is not going away. There are others waiting in the wings. The party may pick a Nikki Haley next time to represent it. Or a Tucker Carlson or a Tom Cotton. I don’t claim to know much about all that.

I’m no Democrat either, so I know how you may feel, trying to keep your integrity without a home at present. All I can say is keep doing your best to hold onto your own beliefs, ask questions, keep fighting the barbarians and the retards inside and outside the gates.

Trumpster fanatics come in all varieties, but they are basically all psychologically weak, stupid & gullible, extremely nihilistic or ideologues or religious obsessives. Those Republicans who just used Trump, knowing what he was, to get something they badly wanted — tax shelters, Supreme Court justices, a more nationalist / protectionist line, a harder line on crime or immigration, cultural conservatives, they are different sorts. They can all fit in a Nikki Haley type party, no problem. But what do you do with the hardcore Trumpsters? What does the country do with them?

Last edited:

That made absolutely no sense at all. You do know that the Supreme Court just ruled against Pennsylvania, don't you? You people don't realize this, but Donald Trump is not just going to roll over and accept the Democrats corrupting a presidential election.

And what was that ruling? Once again, you tossed something out there just to cloud the issue. In know what that ruling is. I also know the state law about party observers and the state law does NOT disagree with the State Court ruling. If any polling place is in error then it should be corrected. But what the Republican Party wants is for their out of district representatives to have unfettered access to the polling and counting areas which is clearly outside the State Laws and the Lawsuit.

And what was that ruling? Once again, you tossed something out there just to cloud the issue. In know what that ruling is. I also know the state law about party observers and the state law does NOT disagree with the State Court ruling. If any polling place is in error then it should be corrected. But what the Republican Party wants is for their out of district representatives to have unfettered access to the polling and counting areas which is clearly outside the State Laws and the Lawsuit.

US Supreme Court Justice Alito has ordered any ballots received after 8 PM on Election Day in Pennsylvania be segregated and secured and counted separately...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lvania-segregated-secured-counted-separately/

US Supreme Court Justice Alito has ordered any ballots received after 8 PM on Election Day in Pennsylvania be segregated and secured and counted separately...

BREAKING: Justice Alito Orders Any Ballots Received After 8pm on Election Day in Pennsylvania be Segregated and Secured - Counted Separately
Which was already the policy ordered by the Governor of PA. So, big win how exactly?

BREAKING: Justice Alito Orders Any Ballots Received After 8pm on Election Day in Pennsylvania be Segregated and Secured - Counted Separately
Which was already the policy ordered by the Governor of PA. So, big win how exactly?

They weren't observing the policy mandated by the Governor. Do you realize what might happen if they choose to ignore a SC ruling? Let me lay it out for you:

Imagine this scenario: The spoliation of all the votes, the PA Sec. of State, the DA, and others who helped get prison terms for 8 million violations of the Voting Rights Act, and the PA legislature gets to pick the electors.

Not very pretty, is it? :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Trump simply went a bridge too far.

Despite more than half of Americans reporting that they were doing better economically under Trump, they gave him the boot anyway. That has never happened.

Despite not making any new wars, you made sure he was removed.

And even though he signed a historic peace treaty, one John Kerry swore up and down could never happen with Israel and her Arab neighbors, you miss the old policy of throwing gas on the Middle East and lighting a match.

Well, enjoy.

The only thing the ME agreement did was make something being done in private open to the public. Rump had very little to do with it. It was beneficial to the two ME countries economically.
Did I miss saying enjoy paying higher taxes and increased energy taxes as well?

My, my, you should be proud. No doubt, they will have run away deficits along with those increased taxes.

That's how it always plays out. For every one dollar in taxes, they spend $10. That way not only will your taxes go up, your dollar will be worth much less.
:itsok:
You lose

They weren't observing the policy mandated by the Governor.
And how is that a ruling against PA? How will it impact the results?

I hope you get your wish, Daryl Hunt. But even without Trump the Trumpster cult is not going away. There are others waiting in the wings. The party may pick a Nikki Haley next time to represent them. Or a Tucker Carlson or a Tom Cotton. I don’t claim to know much about all that.

I’m no Democrat either, so I know how you may feel, trying to keep your integrity without a home at present. All I can say is keep doing your best to hold onto your own beliefs, ask questions, keep fighting the barbarians and the retards inside and outside the gates.

Trumpster fanatics come in all varieties, but they are basically all psychologically weak, stupid & gullible, extremely nihilistic or ideologues or religious obsessives. Those Republicans who just used Trump, knowing what he was, to get something they badly wanted — tax shelters, Supreme Court justices, a more nationalist / protectionist line, a harder line on crime or immigration, cultural conservatives, they are different sorts. They can all fit in a Nikki Haley type party, no problem. But what do you do with the hardcore Trumpsters? What does the country do with them?

Glad you brought up Haley. Until she jumped on the Rump Train, many of us would have supported her. But when she started repeating the same crap that spewed out of Rump lips, she lost that support. But I still think when the kooolade wears off, Haley might still be a good choice. She's demonstated through her actions as SC Governor and her time in the UN that she has all the personal attributes that Rump lacks. I don't know how she is going to handle this. Will she call an "Oops" or operate like it never happened.

As for the Cutl45 Hardcore Party of the Rumpers, there isn't anything you can do with them. They have always been there long before Rump came along. Before, we didn't allow them to operate at a national level. It may go back to the old way of handling them where they just don't matter. They go back to being the Drunk Uncle at the Thanksgiving Dinner.

It's not the Supreme Court. It's the State Supreme Court. Be specific. And the State Election Laws were upheld by that ruling. Since it became a matter of how many feet the Observers were to be kept away from the counters (they just moved the barriers to the minimum distance) that was in question, it becomes moot. But the part where the Lawsuit is trying to allow out of precinct observers into that area will NEVER be allowed. The Court Ruling has already been complied with. This is just another Rump attempt at stealing the election. You failed.

Yes, us Republicans
Yeah.
I quit reading your nonsense after that blatant lie. :eusa_hand:

For those of you that wish to follow the final times of this Election, you can follow the 24 hour coverage by ABCnews on dumbrump.com. It's not Foxnews, CNN, MSNBCnews or any of the more questionable news sources. It's ABCnews that seems to be more centered.

They distinction you claim is purely imaginary. You obviously voted for that senile douchebag Biden.

Funny that. Trump got more votes then Hillary did in 2016. He also got more votes then 44 did.

Trump didn't get more votes than Biden did this election.

Phony...

Funny that. Trump got more votes then Hillary did in 2016. He also got more votes then 44 did.

Trump didn't get more votes than Biden did this election.

He did get more legal votes though.

I hope you get your wish, Daryl Hunt. But even without Trump the Trumpster cult is not going away. There are others waiting in the wings. The party may pick a Nikki Haley next time to represent them. Or a Tucker Carlson or a Tom Cotton. I don’t claim to know much about all that.

Glad you brought up Haley. Until she jumped on the Rump Train, many of us would have supported her. But when she started repeating the same crap that spewed out of Rump lips, she lost that support. But I still think when the kooolade wears off, Haley might still be a good choice. She's demonstated through her actions as SC Governor and her time in the UN that she has all the personal attributes that Rump lacks. I don't know how she is going to handle this. Will she call an "Oops" or operate like it never happened.

As for the Cutl45 Hardcore Party of the Rumpers, there isn't anything you can do with them. They have always been there long before Rump came along. Before, we didn't allow them to operate at a national level. It may go back to the old way of handling them where they just don't matter. They go back to being the Drunk Uncle at the Thanksgiving Dinner.
By the way, why do you have President Trump so much?

Forum List

Back