I will be so glad when I can dump my Tag and Website

Yes, us Republicans
Yeah.
I quit reading your nonsense after that blatant lie. :eusa_hand:

For those of you that wish to follow the final times of this Election, you can follow the 24 hour coverage by ABCnews on dumbrump.com. It's not Foxnews, CNN, MSNBCnews or any of the more questionable news sources. It's ABCnews that seems to be more centered.

Are you high, ABC is no better than any of the other lamestream media.

I know, if that doesn't end the nonsense that Daryl claims to be a Republican. He thinks ABC news is "centered." Centered in the AOC sense

I guess the little pussy has me on iggy, he has yet to respond to any of my posts calling out his lies.

And so will at least one Mod. Yes, us Republicans that have been against Rump have done things that the Dems would never have done. And we have gotten more results than the Dems ever could have accomplished. But we are also embarrassed at a level that the Dems never were. It's a shame that the Dems weren't embarrassed in 2015 and 2016 on their choice and ran a decent candidate. That put us 4 years behind. In a way, it helped us to note the sickness in our own party. So we give ourselves 4 years to lessen the sickness.

Okay, all you GOPers, help me never have to display this type of tag ever again.

(before some Party of the Rumper screams, Where's your Cite", my tag IS my cite)
What policies of Joe Biden did you vote for?

You go it wrong once again. I didn't vote FOR any of Bidens policies either real or imagined. I voted against Rump. Much like some Democrats didn't vote for any of Rumps policies but voted against Hillary. You can stop playing politics now. The Fat Lady is walking quickly to the center of the stage and already warmed up.

There were quite a few people who voted for Trump in 2016, who because of his crappy leadership decided to vote against him in 2020. A lot of them cited his lousy handling of the pandemic.
Funny that. Trump got more votes then Hillary did in 2016. He also got more votes then 44 did.

Trump didn't get more votes than Biden did this election.
He so far has just barely eked out more votes.
But that has nothing to do with the amount of votes compared to Hillary or 44.

He got more votes than Hillary. And 45 got more votes than he did in 2016. Do the math. There were just more voters. So far, Biden has received more than 68 million popular votes. Rump has just over 66 million. Both of those totals are higher than any of any previous election.
Yeah, even the dead people came back to vote for the Crypt Keeper Joe..

In that case, how many dead people came back to life to vote for the Crazy Uncle at the Thanksgiving Dinner?

Yah, except it's a blog. All they did was link a domain name to a blog. The link was done last November when the Domain Name was created. The Blog goes back many years. It's so new that it hasn't even made the grade for fact checking yet. But there are NO background cites backing up any of their claims. And it's definitely an extreme right wing sensationalism site. It fails as a source. Personal opinions aren't news.

You don't even know what "extreme right wing" means. I mean literally, you don't

And so will at least one Mod. Yes, us Republicans that have been against Rump have done things that the Dems would never have done. And we have gotten more results than the Dems ever could have accomplished. But we are also embarrassed at a level that the Dems never were. It's a shame that the Dems weren't embarrassed in 2015 and 2016 on their choice and ran a decent candidate. That put us 4 years behind. In a way, it helped us to note the sickness in our own party. So we give ourselves 4 years to lessen the sickness.

Okay, all you GOPers, help me never have to display this type of tag ever again.

(before some Party of the Rumper screams, Where's your Cite", my tag IS my cite)

You go it wrong once again. I didn't vote FOR any of Bidens policies either real or imagined. I voted against Rump. Much like some Democrats didn't vote for any of Rumps policies but voted against Hillary. You can stop playing politics now. The Fat Lady is walking quickly to the center of the stage and already warmed up.

There were quite a few people who voted for Trump in 2016, who because of his crappy leadership decided to vote against him in 2020. A lot of them cited his lousy handling of the pandemic.
Funny that. Trump got more votes then Hillary did in 2016. He also got more votes then 44 did.

Has everything to do with it. Keep spinning.
Lol if you say so because you are some kind of expert on elections?

Yes, us Republicans
Yeah.
I quit reading your nonsense after that blatant lie. :eusa_hand:

For those of you that wish to follow the final times of this Election, you can follow the 24 hour coverage by ABCnews on dumbrump.com. It's not Foxnews, CNN, MSNBCnews or any of the more questionable news sources. It's ABCnews that seems to be more centered.

Are you high, ABC is no better than any of the other lamestream media.

I know, if that doesn't end the nonsense that Daryl claims to be a Republican. He thinks ABC news is "centered." Centered in the AOC sense

I guess the little pussy has me on iggy, he has yet to respond to any of my posts calling out his lies.

Well, if he replied, he still wouldn't respond to them

He got more votes than Hillary. And 45 got more votes than he did in 2016. Do the math. There were just more voters. So far, Biden has received more than 68 million popular votes. Rump has just over 66 million. Both of those totals are higher than any of any previous election.
And still little leftists were crying that he did not receive the popular vote so he was not a legitimate president.

He hated Trump and knew how dangerous he was.

If Daryl is actually registered as a Republican, it's obvious that he doesn't belong in the party. He despises everything it stands for.
He's a liar so whatever he says is moot anyway. Show over. Case closed. End O'Story. That's a wrap, people.

Deep state won.

You’re a dip shit

Now you will bitch about the Kamala presidency For 4 years

Go fuck a tranny

And still little leftists were crying that he did not receive the popular vote so he was not a legitimate president.
:itsok:

Deep state won.

You’re a dip shit

Now you will bitch about the Kamala presidency For 4 years

Go fuck a tranny

Ah nothing but bull from you, imagine that.

He hated Trump and knew how dangerous he was.

Really, how dangerous is he? Try to come up with something specific if your little pea brain is capable.

Forum List

Back