I will say this

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
This is what I will say about Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton.
Bernie Sanders is full of shit if he thinks that he's going to ban the economy, which is why he's losing.

But make no mistake about it... Hillary Clinton IS absolutely, Definitely, For sure PAID OFF by Super PACs, there is no question about that in my mind...
And I know there is no question about it in hers either.

With that said.... IF she sticks to her guns when she's in the White House.... she will NOT be as effective, or as Aggressive about your Consumer's rights or your Worker's rights, or your Applicant's rights, as Bernie Sanders would have been..

Nor will you see a real living wage.

So don't expect a Bernie Sanders out of Hillary Clinton.

And I'll be glad to tell you something else...
She IS the Establishment.

What is bernie going to ban? He is a capitalist but one that wants more fairness for the workers. WE've already been through this once during the early 20th century. What occurred was a economy that built the greatest middle class in history and far more wealth spread out fairly across it.

Bernie sanders is right. You don't like it because you think everything that has to do with government and regulations = communism. You're a idiot.

What is bernie going to ban? He is a capitalist but one that wants more fairness for the workers. WE've already been through this once during the early 20th century. What occurred was a economy that built the greatest middle class in history and far more wealth spread out fairly across it.

Bernie sanders is right. You don't like it because you think everything that has to do with government and regulations = communism. You're a idiot.

It also created an economy so oppressive that it created economists like Milton Friedman, who is a product of much more than himself... but really reflects what people think and how people feel under such oppression.

And what exactly does equal communism to you, since everything oppressive that the government does, isn't communism ?

And how do you get a wealthy economy, from banning economic activity after economic activity because it kills a few mice, especially fuel for existing commercial vehicles ?

The scent of Wealth was never the scent of Pink Roses and Orange Juice and Sheep shit.

The Smell of Wealth is the Scent of Crude Oil, the Scent of Molten Steel and Butane, the Noise of Jackhammers, Pallet Jacks, Fork Lifts, Punch Presses, and Saws and Trucks and Cash Registers going Cha Ching.

That's the Smell and Sound of Wealth.

And shit happens, its why we have toilet paper, not a Dictator.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back