I will slap the shit out of any female who comes to the beach looking like this

This is a high level of retardation

You sure know how to win them over !!!!!!!

I kinda like the look myself.

I'll have sunglasses on so she won't see my eyes glued to a body she obviously works to take care of.

I have a lot of respect for someone who'se body looks that appealing.

The only problem is...what's behind the mask.....hope she isn't missing her front teeth !!!!!

I'll have sunglasses on so she won't see my eyes glued to a body she obviously works to take care of.

The only problem is...what's behind the mask.....hope she isn't missing her front teeth !!!!!

its not normal

its not normal

I agree.

Most women are not that trim (and women should not take that as an insult).

She looks great. I would never make it if everyone at the beach looked that good.

I'd die of dehydration due to excessive drooling.

Well, you can't motorboat her personality.

You know, while it's true you can't motorboat a woman's personality, it IS her personality that determines whether or not she will let you motorboat her.
And any woman that is dumb enough to still be wearing a mask outside in the summer? IS someone that is so dull that you do not want to get to know her personality.

The whole mask thing is a good thing, it indicates who you should just stay the hell away from.

Forum List

Back