I will slap the shit out of any female who comes to the beach looking like this

This is a high level of retardation

And her boyfriend will beat you within an inch of your life.

Just FYI, it is none of your business if she wears a mask. And given that you are a fatass, her mask is the least offensive visual on the beach.

On the BEACH????????????????????????

Why is the beach any different than anyplace else? How does it hurt you? Why do you think it is any of your business? And if her wearing a mask "ruins" your day at the beach, you need help.

Because the beach is something you do for enjoyment. The mask should only be for buying food, going to doctor or buying medicine. When I walk on my lunch break to the park I dont wear a mask. Would you wear a mask to a BAR??

This woman goes to the beach for enjoyment. But somehow you think she owes you something when she does?

If you think her wearing a mask "ruins" your trip to the beach, what do you think a fat man staring at women like some drooling pervert does?

I see no need for a mask at the beach. But I don't decide for her.

Ok well atleast we agree its weird

To me this is a high level of sadness :(
It's so depressing to see what this virus is doing to each one of us :(

sure is sad and depressing. That's one of the main reasons I try not to be out too long because it depresses me seeing everyone with a mask on

Wow, you're a real tough guy, aren't you?

This mask shit is getting ridiculous
your fucking bullshit stories about the woman in your life gets ridiculous too.....why dont you just admit you are gay and come out and call ellen and tell her how brave you are....

How am I gay if men dont turn me on?
look you have so many problems with woman you must not like them to much either.....if you are not gay and dont like woman.....become a monk......

To me this is a high level of sadness :(
It's so depressing to see what this virus is doing to each one of us :(
so whats going on in your country with this thing cora?........ is your govt helping or hurting?...
It looks lik our government is helping us funding our healthcare system Harry Dresden :)
I hope our President will also send some money to us in the near future lol ;)

Fbj has always been a bit of an idiot when it comes to women. There are several threads he's started on here where he bitches about women he's dated, some that have contacted him via dating services (but he thought were too ugly, so he bitched about it here on USMB).

I'd like to see him try though. If he messes with the wrong woman, she will beat his ass like a drum if her boyfriend doesn't do it first.

Her girlfriend could probably whip his ass!

This mask shit is getting ridiculous
26781598-8185541-image-a-45_1585934422454.jpg

~S~
You really shouldn't post a picture of yourself after your surgery.

Fbj has always been a bit of an idiot when it comes to women. There are several threads he's started on here where he bitches about women he's dated, some that have contacted him via dating services (but he thought were too ugly, so he bitched about it here on USMB).

I'd like to see him try though. If he messes with the wrong woman, she will beat his ass like a drum if her boyfriend doesn't do it first.

you approve of wearing a mask at the beach?

Why could you possibly care?

People are accepting this lifestyle and its pissing me off

Why? What is it to you?

Why? What is it to you?

Because none of us should be accepting this silly shit as the norm. We just supposed to put up with it until things get better

Why? What is it to you?

Because none of us should be accepting this silly shit as the norm. We just supposed to put up with it until things get better

That is still none of your f-ing business!

I want to thank you for being honest enough to admit that you are a vile rotten stinking violent piece of conservative shit who would beat a woman simply for wearing a mask!

you are truly human scum

Forum List

Back