I will slap the shit out of any female who comes to the beach looking like this

Wow, you're a real tough guy, aren't you?

Fbj has always been a bit of an idiot when it comes to women. There are several threads he's started on here where he bitches about women he's dated, some that have contacted him via dating services (but he thought were too ugly, so he bitched about it here on USMB).

I'd like to see him try though. If he messes with the wrong woman, she will beat his ass like a drum if her boyfriend doesn't do it first.

you approve of wearing a mask at the beach?

Why could you possibly care?

This mask shit is getting ridiculous
26781598-8185541-image-a-45_1585934422454.jpg

~S~

Fbj has always been a bit of an idiot when it comes to women. There are several threads he's started on here where he bitches about women he's dated, some that have contacted him via dating services (but he thought were too ugly, so he bitched about it here on USMB).

I'd like to see him try though. If he messes with the wrong woman, she will beat his ass like a drum if her boyfriend doesn't do it first.

Didn't you know?
fbj is the sites "Ladies Man"
image1.jpg

To me, if anything should be covered up sufficiently enough, it should be the rest of a person if their skin is anything like mine.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly I roast out there if I am in the sun long enough.

People are accepting this lifestyle and its pissing me off

This is a high level of retardation
What if she's a butterface?

What that mean
View attachment 335677

Its not about looks. it about people trying to force this retarded lifestyle on everyone. Being on the beach on a beautiful summer day is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-tarded
I agree; it's stupid.

I also leave people alone though, so I probably won't tell them that unless they engage with me.

What that mean
View attachment 335677

Its not about looks. it about people trying to force this retarded lifestyle on everyone. Being on the beach on a beautiful summer day is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-tarded
I agree; it's stupid.

I also leave people alone though, so I probably won't tell them that unless they engage with me.

In the market or pharmacy I wont say anything, on the beach.........Im walking up to you and asking......"are you retarded?

What that mean
View attachment 335677

I agree; it's stupid.

In the market or pharmacy I wont say anything, on the beach.........Im walking up to you and asking......"are you retarded?
I used to do that to teenagers who wore their ball caps crooked, and their pants too low, but I gave it up a long time ago.

What that mean
View attachment 335677

I agree; it's stupid.

You'd look funny with my sunbrella sticking halfway out of your ass.

What that mean
View attachment 335677

I agree; it's stupid.

I used to do that to teenagers who wore their ball caps crooked, and their pants too low, but I gave it up a long time ago.

Nothing wrong with a baseball slightly to the side

What that mean
View attachment 335677

I agree; it's stupid.

You'd look funny with my sunbrella sticking halfway out of your ass.

Deanna dont wear a mask to the beach. You will look special

fbj, fbj, SMH. If you are lucky enough to score a chick at all, the only reason she would be wearing a mask is because your nasty smegma dripping body reeks.
Take a shower beotch. You even smell on the interwebs. Dayum!

Forum List

Back