I will slap the shit out of any female who comes to the beach looking like this

This is a high level of retardation
What if she's a butterface?

What that mean
View attachment 335677

Its not about looks. it about people trying to force this retarded lifestyle on everyone. Being on the beach on a beautiful summer day is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-tarded
I agree; it's stupid.

I also leave people alone though, so I probably won't tell them that unless they engage with me.

In the market or pharmacy I wont say anything, on the beach.........Im walking up to you and asking......"are you retarded?
I used to do that to teenagers who wore their ball caps crooked, and their pants too low, but I gave it up a long time ago.

Nothing wrong with a baseball slightly to the side
I think it's the equivalent of wearing a sign that says you don't know front from back.

So you like the spread of fatal diseases and you think that you have the right to beat up other people. This says a lot about you.

Then that means you dont go to the beach right now. Who the fuck wants to have a retarded experience at a beach on a summer day by wearing a mask??????????

Even you aren’t stupid enough to attack a woman on a beach and expect not to get your ass kicked, or worse, from those who come to her aid. But if you do survive you’ll for sure have a whole new understanding of ‘slap the shit out of.’

No masks should be worn to do these things

beach
amusement park
bars
sports bars
sports events
boardwalk

And her boyfriend will beat you within an inch of your life.

Just FYI, it is none of your business if she wears a mask. And given that you are a fatass, her mask is the least offensive visual on the beach.

Just FYI, it is none of your business if she wears a mask. And given that you are a fatass, her mask is the least offensive visual on the beach.

On the BEACH????????????????????????

Why is the beach any different than anyplace else? How does it hurt you? Why do you think it is any of your business? And if her wearing a mask "ruins" your day at the beach, you need help.

Why is the beach any different than anyplace else? How does it hurt you? Why do you think it is any of your business? And if her wearing a mask "ruins" your day at the beach, you need help.

Because the beach is something you do for enjoyment. The mask should only be for buying food, going to doctor or buying medicine. When I walk on my lunch break to the park I dont wear a mask. Would you wear a mask to a BAR??

Because the beach is something you do for enjoyment. The mask should only be for buying food, going to doctor or buying medicine. When I walk on my lunch break to the park I dont wear a mask. Would you wear a mask to a BAR??

This woman goes to the beach for enjoyment. But somehow you think she owes you something when she does?

If you think her wearing a mask "ruins" your trip to the beach, what do you think a fat man staring at women like some drooling pervert does?

I see no need for a mask at the beach. But I don't decide for her.

Forum List

Back