I Would Never Hire a Recent College Grad, Brit Edition

View attachment 300575

Twitter
Oh how cute, our first paid brownshirts.

And the University is proud of it.

University of Sheffield recruits Race Equality Champions to help students challenge microaggressions - Latest - News - The University of Sheffield

I have a friend who’s a psychiatrist at a major university here in America. He said 1/3 of the students are seeing him and his fellow psychiatrists. 1/3.

I asked him what’s behind it. He basically described a generation raised on Leftist values - 22 year olds who are emotionally 5 years old. The participation trophy award generation that’s had not helicopter parents, but as he described it snowplow parents. These kids never had to achieve anything in life and as it dawns on them the real world is about to slam them they freak out.

upload_2020-1-16_17-28-5.png

^^^^ So telling them they are racist for making EVERYTHING a race issue is wrong? Telling them they are bedwetting Snowflakes for searching for things to be offended about is wrong? The response to them is GTFO and grow a thicker skin.

Because, until the glorious workers' paradise is achieved, we still need this stuff to get along in life.

d594c89a7e11d5072d6e53f1a3c9e1a8.jpg
People have options.

GettyImages-515848450-66e18be.jpg
My Mam is interested in family history. She traced one branch of the family back to the Morda Workhouse. It sounds grim but it was better than starving in a ditch.

Nicer than most poor people's houses ... which are typically littered with junk food wrappers and beer bottles. Among other things.
Poverty is relative.

Poverty in cases perhaps is relative, but I do not know how Poverty is relative to all this Political Correctness insanity.

Recently one of my 'woke' relatives graduated from a liberal arts college. She learned that beets were used to stain leather during medieval times. It only cost her AKA the taxpayer 80K.
She asked everyone at Christmas dinner: "Is a duck a bird?".
I wouldn't hire her to clean the toilets in a FF take out.

"She asked everyone at Christmas dinner: "Is a duck a bird?".

OMG! You had AOC to come for Christmas dinner? :eek-52:

Why would an educated adult want to work for something like you ?

Because, until the glorious workers' paradise is achieved, we still need this stuff to get along in life.

d594c89a7e11d5072d6e53f1a3c9e1a8.jpg
People have options.

GettyImages-515848450-66e18be.jpg
My Mam is interested in family history. She traced one branch of the family back to the Morda Workhouse. It sounds grim but it was better than starving in a ditch.

Morda Workhouse:

BBC - Memories of Morda's workhouse near Oswestry

Nicer than most poor people's houses ... which are typically littered with junk food wrappers and beer bottles. Among other things.
Poverty is relative.

Poverty in cases perhaps is relative, but I do not know how Poverty is relative to all this Political Correctness insanity.
The University is responding to a survey that found that many students had encountered racism at the University. This seems to be a light touch approach to the issue. And probably a lot more cost effective than paying out compensation claims. And hopefully the instances will reduce and all the kids can study in peace.

View attachment 300575

Twitter

University of Sheffield recruits Race Equality Champions to help students challenge microaggressions - Latest - News - The University of Sheffield

I have a friend who’s a psychiatrist at a major university here in America. He said 1/3 of the students are seeing him and his fellow psychiatrists. 1/3.

I asked him what’s behind it. He basically described a generation raised on Leftist values - 22 year olds who are emotionally 5 years old. The participation trophy award generation that’s had not helicopter parents, but as he described it snowplow parents. These kids never had to achieve anything in life and as it dawns on them the real world is about to slam them they freak out.
Why would an educated adult want to work for something like you ?

Money or rather income, you idiot.

Poverty is relative.

The University is responding to a survey that found that many students had encountered racism at the University. This seems to be a light touch approach to the issue. And probably a lot more cost effective than paying out compensation claims. And hopefully the instances will reduce and all the kids can study in peace.

The ones who have pushed this do not want peace, they WANT Division, they WANT conflict between White students and Non-White Students which is why the examples of what they say are Microaggressions are basically Loaded.

Many see racism everywhere even if it barely even exists they WANT it EVERYWHERE as a means to cause Division, which is why the first examples of what they term "Microaggressions" are:

upload_2020-1-16_18-7-19.png

Poverty is relative.

The ones who have pushed this do not want peace, they WANT Division, they WANT conflict between White students and Non-White Students which is why the examples of what they say are Microaggressions are basically Loaded.

Many see racism everywhere even if it barely even exists they WANT it EVERYWHERE as a means to cause Division, which is why the first examples of what they term "Microaggressions" are:

View attachment 300722
I think most students would be grateful for the information. Its all part of evolving as people.

Poverty is relative.

No shock you support a Brown Shirt Corp.

Poverty is relative.

Which is why so many are willing to come to the West where poverty is much more comfortable.
And you dont get your home bombed much either.
That all ends when the petrodollar ends.

If the elites can't convince the US to keep invading and controlling oil producing nations, and imposing a carbon tax? The petrodollar will end sooner rather than later.

Poverty is relative.

You do know that most people disapprove of racism ?

Poverty is relative.

Which is why so many are willing to come to the West where poverty is much more comfortable.

If the elites can't convince the US to keep invading and controlling oil producing nations, and imposing a carbon tax? The petrodollar will end sooner rather than later.
Speed the day.

View attachment 300575

Twitter

Sure, a highly educated psychiatrist has you for a friend. Too funny.

Poverty is relative.

Speed the day.
. . then you should be opposed to the Climate Change Hoax, sustainable development, and Agenda 2030. duh.

Poverty is relative.

You do know that most people disapprove of racism ?
Why would anyone send their kid to your racist universities in the UK?

View attachment 300575

Twitter

Sure, a highly educated psychiatrist has you for a friend. Too funny.

. . . I think most of the psychiatric problems stem from use of smart devicies like smart phones, tablets, etc.

And sleeping next to them, and having EMF disrupt REM sleep. At least, that is what my research has concluded.

That shit causes stress, anxiety, and depression.

Which is why so many are willing to come to the West where poverty is much more comfortable.[/QUOTE]
And you dont get your home bombed much either.[/QUOTE]

If the elites can't convince the US to keep invading and controlling oil producing nations, and imposing a carbon tax? The petrodollar will end sooner rather than later.[/QUOTE]
Speed the day.[/QUOTE]
. . then you should be opposed to the Climate Change Hoax, sustainable development, and Agenda 2030. duh.[/QUOTE]

It isnt a hoax. Only loons think that it is.

Poverty is relative.

View attachment 300722
I think most students would be grateful for the information. Its all part of evolving as people.

It's not all part of evolving as people, let's face it it's about Shaming Non-Whites for being White and somehow in that hoping they can work in The Slave Trade situation.

EG. If in a class they have a Black student and no matter WHAT the topic is they bring being Black into EVERYTHING, they are bringing race into the situation they are making EVERYTHING about skin colour and so someone should be able to ask them WHY do they make EVERYTHING an issue of race? This is not a Microaggression it's a normal question. We know that if a White student made EVERYTHING about being White the Non-Whites would declare them a racist/White Supremacist etc And so a White should be able to call a Black in the same situation a racist/Black Supremacist. There should be NO double standard, but because of Political Correctness there not only is a double standard it's being actively encouraged as a WEAPON of Division between Non-Whites and Whites.

And you dont get your home bombed much either.[/QUOTE]

If the elites can't convince the US to keep invading and controlling oil producing nations, and imposing a carbon tax? The petrodollar will end sooner rather than later.[/QUOTE]
Speed the day.[/QUOTE]
. . then you should be opposed to the Climate Change Hoax, sustainable development, and Agenda 2030. duh.[/QUOTE]

It isnt a hoax. Only loons think that it is.[/QUOTE]
3mbohi.jpg

Forum List

Back