''I"

HileIZI.jpg

As Brit Hume opined...Obama spoke well for a while...then fell in love with himself and his issues and screwed the pooch.

Obama is a narcissistic psychopath.
did Obama mention that the gunman was a democrat?

who knows

few care about what Obama says anymore!
the best thing about President Trump/ he wont innerrupt our TV viewing times with a boring/painful speech every week!

Yes!

No more unnecessary :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: from the Obama egotist in Chief.
yah, he always likes to do his speeches in during the best parts of the movies/new programs.

who knows

the best thing about President Trump/ he wont innerrupt our TV viewing times with a boring/painful speech every week!
For my sake I hope he doesn't. When Oblaba speaks it's generally on a Tuesday night at 8:00 ET. That's when NCIS is on and my wife is hell to live with for a couple days. All the women like NCIS.

who knows

For my sake I hope he doesn't. When Oblaba speaks it's generally on a Tuesday night at 8:00 ET. That's when NCIS is on and my wife is hell to live with for a couple days. All the women like NCIS.
Bambi would innerupt a Red Sox/Yankees game just to piss off regular Americans

who knows

Yes!

No more unnecessary :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: from the Obama egotist in Chief.
Bambi ....... May I fart in your general direction?

Forum List

Back