ICE dumps off illegal immigrants on the streets of Texas

Could you imagine what a Trump staffer has to say to his young daughter when she asks why that 8 year old died of the flu?
Cause the father refused treatment for her. I know facts suck to you.

When someone is detainer , the detainer places them in their custody and care. We failed them
The father failed her by denying medical treatment. Quit trying to blame Trump, if you loons wouldn't promote this shit. Children would'nt die. We are going to get the wall.View attachment 237298

Ever notice inn the video " the wall" all the kids march in colorless clothes, never make a move and have robotic like behavior that is the goal of the leftist deep state control elite freaks. That is where they are pushing western civilization....

No colors = . it won offend anyone

Obey='s march in a single line like little robots . ppl want this and are to stupid to see the ushering inn they bring of it.

upload_2018-12-29_9-15-16.png

Thats because he wasn’t kidnapping children by the score.
The facilities for holding children remain the same and no one has been "kidnapped". You are simply a moonbat spouting inanities. Flashback: Obama Administration placed border children with human smugglers
Look at the "good times" young illegals had when King Obama was in charge.
Oh…so the criminal father has rights in our concentration camps? Who knew?
Not you apparently. He was offered treatment for this boy. He declined.

I have no doubt about that.
Neither do I.
I have no remorse for something I couldn't prevent or did not do. If you feel responsible for this death that's your
choice.

When you detain someone, they are in “your custody and care” as they say. Those deaths in Trumps concentration camps was tragic. I wonder how the people that work with the blob live with themselves
When a mother drags their kid thousands of miles A. HOLE IT'S HER RESPONSIBILITY NOT BP JACKASS......... BEFORE BP there was NO HEALTH CARE for the kid stupid ass.

What about seeking treatment all the way up to the Mexican border prior to the us gawd fkrs like you are gawd dam pathetically stupid ass morons. with no logic.

THOSE KIDS IN CAGES WERE OBAMA'S CAGES YOU RETARDED MORON!!
try again LYING POS A.HOLE
ANND THE RATS , LIARS, THIEVES, SCUM yeah that's a democrat.
upload_2018-12-29_9-23-9.png

Obama officials rushed to explain photos from 2014 that went viral showing locked-up immigrant children — and Trump's facilities look the same

Could you imagine what a Trump staffer has to say to his young daughter when she asks why that 8 year old died of the flu?
Cause the father refused treatment for her. I know facts suck to you.

When someone is detainer , the detainer places them in their custody and care. We failed them
The father failed her by denying medical treatment. Quit trying to blame Trump, if you loons wouldn't promote this shit. Children would'nt die. We are going to get the wall.View attachment 237298

Ever notice inn the video " the wall" all the kids march in colorless clothes, never make a move and have robotic like behavior that is the goal of the leftist deep state control elite freaks. That is where they are pushing western civilization....

No colors = . it won offend anyone

Obey='s march in a single line like little robots . ppl want this and are to stupid to see the ushering inn they bring of it.

View attachment 237386

48408451_10156791414254906_2973138836609040384_n.jpg

Maybe the stress of being imprisoned at the age of 8?
I sure 2nd graders get the flu and die all the time after being "imprisoned" in the Dean's office. It's a natural reaction...can't be helped.

Its a tragedy. We build these camps and hold 10,000 kids there….
And when some of them die for easily addressed medical reasons; somehow it’s the kids’ fault according to conservatives. The deaths are tragic as well.

Forum List

Back