I'd be embarrassed to be a liberal right now

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

You read articles like this and wonder how the US' places of higher learning have been allowed to fail to such a large degree in preparing the young for the future.

The nation is raising a generation of absolute fucking twats like this idiot: "Mr. Kim said he felt not only disappointed but worried for his well-being since the election. “Immediately after that election, I think what I really needed to do was just cry.”

This immaturity and absolutely pathetically childish behavior, aided and abetted by awful college professors and administrators with lunatic concepts like "safe places," or the introduction of utterly useless majors like "women's studies" is just appalling.

The very notion of needing a "safe place" at a college because you are incapable of handling differing opinions is simply nauseating. These people are products of homes and school environments where they are coddled and overprotected, told how "wonderful and brilliant" they are all the time - the description of them as a "snowflake" is absolutely appropriate.

I fear for the future of the US, where if it ever needs to defend itself in a war if these spoiled brats are the ones sent to the front lines the country might as well surrender outright.
We would be embarrassed if you were a liberal.
No normal American wants to be a fascist......so you're good....
Define normal.
180 degrees Opposite of you....

No doubt, anyone that is depending on the federal government to do the right thing is as stupid as a bag of hammers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

You read articles like this and wonder how the US' places of higher learning have been allowed to fail to such a large degree in preparing the young for the future.

The nation is raising a generation of absolute fucking twats like this idiot: "Mr. Kim said he felt not only disappointed but worried for his well-being since the election. “Immediately after that election, I think what I really needed to do was just cry.”

This immaturity and absolutely pathetically childish behavior, aided and abetted by awful college professors and administrators with lunatic concepts like "safe places," or the introduction of utterly useless majors like "women's studies" is just appalling.

The very notion of needing a "safe place" at a college because you are incapable of handling differing opinions is simply nauseating. These people are products of homes and school environments where they are coddled and overprotected, told how "wonderful and brilliant" they are all the time - the description of them as a "snowflake" is absolutely appropriate.

I fear for the future of the US, where if it ever needs to defend itself in a war if these spoiled brats are the ones sent to the front lines the country might as well surrender outright.
We would be embarrassed if you were a liberal.
No normal American wants to be a fascist......so you're good....
Define normal.
180 degrees Opposite of you....
Thank goodness.

I'm simply amazed at the willful stupidity of the left. You have a party that put all the eggs in the identity politics basket where you DIVIDE people up into little groups.
Think for yourself instead of parroting bullshit that you hear from partisan blowhards.

Trump won using identity politics. His entire campaign was built around attacking members of those "little groups."

Wow, a Democrat and you don't even realize that identity politics is the domain of the Democratic party. Forget the part about willful stupidity. Apparently you come by it naturally.
There you go again. Want a cracker?

I accept your concession.

Progressives and Regressive Leftists, not liberals.

Traditional liberals are not like this.
That's funny. Traditional Christians don't yell out "let him die" and say things like "Feed the poor and they will breed". Traditional Christians won't cut taxes for billionaires and cut food stamps for children and veterans. Traditional Christians would respect a woman who stays with her husband for better or for worse. Traditional Christians wouldn't see a pu$$y grabber and serial adulterer as a role model.

Seems Tradition has taken a hit this Christmas season.
Yeah because traditional Christians had a much better choice in the Clinton's. Bahahaha.
Creating a foundation that has helped 400 million world wide vs an illegal foundation that tricked people out of money so you could spend it on your family?

Yea, I would go with those that helped others.

You wouldn't understand.

Creating a foundation that has helped 400 million world wide vs an illegal foundation that tricked people out of money so you could spend it on your family? Yea, I would go with those that helped others. You wouldn't understand.

Afoundation where the saudi regime and other regime gave tens of millions? Funny how liberals hate corruption - unless that money flows to one of their pets. Someone should mention to dimwits like you that Hillary wasn't all that liberal.

That's funny. Traditional Christians don't yell out "let him die" and say things like "Feed the poor and they will breed". Traditional Christians won't cut taxes for billionaires and cut food stamps for children and veterans. Traditional Christians would respect a woman who stays with her husband for better or for worse. Traditional Christians wouldn't see a pu$$y grabber and serial adulterer as a role model.

Yeah because traditional Christians had a much better choice in the Clinton's. Bahahaha.
Creating a foundation that has helped 400 million world wide vs an illegal foundation that tricked people out of money so you could spend it on your family?

You wouldn't understand.
Seriously ? Taking money from governments that have atrocious civil rights records is not helping anyone. Using political office for financial gain is an ethics violation. How exactly did the Clinton's go from being flat broke ( Hilary's words ) to a worth of over 100 million so quickly? The Clintons privately take money from the companies they publicly disparage.

You are a partisan hack rdean.

Creating a foundation that has helped 400 million world wide vs an illegal foundation that tricked people out of money so you could spend it on your family? Yea, I would go with those that helped others. You wouldn't understand.

Afoundation where the saudi regime and other regime gave tens of millions? Funny how liberals hate corruption - unless that money flows to one of their pets. Someone should mention to dimwits like you that Hillary wasn't all that liberal.
At long as it helps people. Republcians would rather people suffer.

Notice not a word said about Trump helping his own family with money from an illegal foundation where they tricked people just to get their money.

You wouldn't understand.
Seriously ? Taking money from governments that have atrocious civil rights records is not helping anyone. Using political office for financial gain is an ethics violation. How exactly did the Clinton's go from being flat broke ( Hilary's words ) to a worth of over 100 million so quickly? The Clintons privately take money from the companies they publicly disparage.

But it's OK Trump created an illegal and fake charity where he solicited money from others just so it could go to helping his own family? That doesn't bother you?

You wouldn't understand.

But it's OK Trump created an illegal and fake charity where he solicited money from others just so it could go to helping his own family? That doesn't bother you?
No more than the Clinton taking money from governments that murder their own citizens does you apparently.

Dude, conservatives are the biggest pussies of all. They hide behind their guns out of absolute fear. They are afraid of blacks and Mexicans. Their asses are kicked with ease. They vote for xenophobic bafoons that take their liberty away for the promise of safety. Conservatives are pussies and they have become women.
Says the guy safe behind his keyboard.

Even nicky kristof, an unrelenting liberal, admits that its time for college students - and the horrendous, far left professors at colleges - need to grow up:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/10/o...ight-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

"We liberals are adept at pointing out the hypocrisies of Trump, but we should also address our own hypocrisy in terrain we govern, such as most universities: Too often, we embrace diversity of all kinds except for ideological. Repeated studies have found that about 10 percent of professors in the social sciences or the humanities are Republicans.

We champion tolerance, except for conservatives and evangelical Christians. We want to be inclusive of people who don’t look like us — so long as they think like us."

Forum List

Back