ID law found discriminatory

Money, travel time and things like people being born at home.

You are the one who pretends its about being not good enough of an American to be allowed to vote

So how do you prove your legally entitled to vote with no birth certificate and no ID?

I bet if you told them they could get $100 for producing an ID there'd be a line a mile long at the DMV.

Update: 25 To Get Free Photo ID Rides From South Carolina | WSPA

Yet, all these desperate, oppressed, helpless people who so desperately want an ID but can't get one..........when offered a FREE ride to the DMV by the SC Gov't, for a FREE ID card, of the 81,000 SC people without an ID, only 25...yes, 25...bothered to take them up on the offer. Guess 80,975 of that 81,000 didn't give a shit about the ID law.

Only 25 "bothered"? 81,000 knew about it but didn't care, correct?

Link or assumption?

These little twats know nothing, all they know is they get free money in the mail.. They have no fucking reason to get an ID...

If they're too lazy to get an ID they they shouldn't be allowed to vote....

Fuck them..... Their opinion is moot...

Then you have the welfare activist fucks that vote 10-15 times under pseudonyms - and that is EXACTLY what these democrats are counting on...

Racism my ass..... They may as well say its racist to have to provide a drivers license to drive a car, or provide an ID to buy some beer ... WTF.... Where the fuck is the DOJ then??? oh yeah - crying about how racist it is to show a fucking ID to vote..

There's more than just minorities that are poor, but the justice system seems to just care about the minorities and call it racism. Why is that? Just for the reason above.

Only 25 "bothered"? 81,000 knew about it but didn't care, correct?

Link or assumption?

These little twats know nothing, all they know is they get free money in the mail.. They have no fucking reason to get an ID...

If they're too lazy to get an ID they they shouldn't be allowed to vote....

Fuck them..... Their opinion is moot...

Then you have the welfare activist fucks that vote 10-15 times under pseudonyms - and that is EXACTLY what these democrats are counting on...

Racism my ass..... They may as well say its racist to have to provide a drivers license to drive a car, or provide an ID to buy some beer ... WTF.... Where the fuck is the DOJ then??? oh yeah - crying about how racist it is to show a fucking ID to vote..

There's more than just minorities that are poor, but the justice system seems to just care about the minorities and call it racism. Why is that? Just for the reason above.

Because this administration is one of the most racist in modern history.

South Carolina voter ID law rejected by Justice Department - latimes.com

Reporting from Washington— The Obama administration's civil rights office is stepping up its fight with the Southern states over voting rights, announcing it will block a new South Carolina law that would require voters to show a government-issued photo identification before casting a ballot.

The Justice Department invoked the Voting Rights Act on Friday and said the new photo-identification rule could deny the right to vote for tens of thousands of blacks and other minorities.

"According to the state's statistics, there are 81,938 minority citizens who are already registered to vote and who lack DMV-issued identification," Thomas E. Perez, the chief of the department's civil rights division, said in a letter to South Carolina officials. He referred to a driver's license issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, the most common form of photo identification.

you keep getting caught.

how will you win elections in the future?

thread_resurrection.gif

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

South Carolina voter ID law rejected by Justice Department - latimes.com

Reporting from Washington— The Obama administration's civil rights office is stepping up its fight with the Southern states over voting rights, announcing it will block a new South Carolina law that would require voters to show a government-issued photo identification before casting a ballot.

The Justice Department invoked the Voting Rights Act on Friday and said the new photo-identification rule could deny the right to vote for tens of thousands of blacks and other minorities.

"According to the state's statistics, there are 81,938 minority citizens who are already registered to vote and who lack DMV-issued identification," Thomas E. Perez, the chief of the department's civil rights division, said in a letter to South Carolina officials. He referred to a driver's license issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, the most common form of photo identification.

you keep getting caught.

how will you win elections in the future?

Life: get one today

that is what Im doing

stopping you fucks from stealing peoples lives

81,938 voters in one state.

This is why the republicans want to have these laws to keep voters from voting.

Remember they dont want everyone to vote

That's bull-shit. If you don't have a picture I.D. and or proof of American citizenship--you should NOT be allowed to vote PERIOD.

Do you have any idea to what your stance would bring on? It's Martha bar the gates to voter fraud--millions of people voting more than once--and millions more of non-citizens voting in this country. For those with no driver's license--a government I.D. would be more than sufficient to prove eligibility when it comes to voting.

NO I.D NO VOTE.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:

You are the one who pretends its about being not good enough of an American to be allowed to vote

My son was born at home,there were NO problems keeping him from getting an ID when he needed one,as easy as falling of a log.

If you think voters shouldn't have to provide ID for a constitutionally garnered right,then you should ,unless your a hypocrite of the highest magnitude,also support gun owners and buyes being respected the same way?? Both are granted in our constitution.

My son was born at home,there were NO problems keeping him from getting an ID when he needed one,as easy as falling of a log.

If you think voters shouldn't have to provide ID for a constitutionally garnered right,then you should ,unless your a hypocrite of the highest magnitude,also support gun owners and buyes being respected the same way?? Both are granted in our constitution.

My wife has absolutely no birth certificate. We went to the state and they can not find a record of her birth. I say that means that it nulls our wedding if she can't prove she was born, so far no luck with her realizing the logic. Any way she has a SS card, credit cards, and everything else other then a passport which we never did try and get. id is easy and the state will pay for those who can't it is a non issue except it is an easy issue for the liberals.

Forum List

Back